Reviews for An Animorphs Christmas Carol
superpony55 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Very bittersweet, and very good. I can feel the tears coming back but I don't think they'll be getting any bigger than that. Still, *great* job. This is going into my favorites.
superpony55 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I always do the "I'm sorry" thing, as well. My family gets very annoyed with me. Not crying, because this isn't as sad anymore, more bittersweet, but it is very good!
superpony55 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Okay, I'm not as teary now, but I have to say that this is really good. Onto Chapter 3!
superpony55 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Wow. This chapter was really good. And by the way, stories don't make me cry. But I can already feel the tears. Let's see if I'm crying by the end, shall we?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Ohhhh my heart, my heart. *clutches chest*
This was so touching and beautiful and I wish so badly that this was canon.
It'd be amazing to see a sequel to this, about Jake's attempts at rekindling his friendship with Tobias.
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Hmmmmm... Nice stuff!
elektra30 chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Lovely, creative and well-written fic (: Really enjoyed reading it!
elektra30 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Rachel coming back as a ghost was a great idea - I loved her candid, no-holds-barred take on Jake's life and how he was affecting the people around him by behaving the way he was. Also liked the little touch that Cassie thought at the same time as Rachel what Rachel would have said about her outfit. I really enjoy reading Animorphs fanfic that deal heavily with characterisation drawn out from the nuances of canon, so this is a really great read!
elektra30 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Wow, nice touch using Grandpa G to be the voice of reason. I loved the flashbacks, very nice warm touches of Christmas sentiment, especially when Jake says they were happy back then despite the war - that was really poignant.
elektra30 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is an amazing concept and the succinct way you negotiate Jake's feelings throughout the years just through simple interactions between him and Marco, his parents and Tom makes this a fascinating read. Moving on with the story! (:
zigzagzoom94 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
That was really emotional, great fic :)
tobia chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
I really, really enjoyed this. It was very well-written, and everyone (Jean, Rachel, Jake, Tom, Marco, Grandpa G, etc) was *perfectly* in-character. This was just so, so spot-on-thanks for the early Christmas gift! :)
Collen DeWitt chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I loved this story. If fact you wrote the characters so realistically that it made me pull out one of my old Animorphs books and reread it. I liked the way you ended it as well. Good job!
Rhys chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
This really felt true to the series, both in substance and theme. It's still complicated. There's still no real solution in sight and danger on the horizon. But there's hope. I felt that was really what was missing from #54, and that was why it rang so hollow for me.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Nice, sweet, touching, and good enough that I'm willing to overlook the fact that Rachel and Jake are both Jewish in the series. Also the discussion between Jean and Steve is so touching and heart-rending and I can't possibly say enough about how well you've captured their characters. That penultimate scene made me forget which fic it was for a minute there, and I almost thought it was the latest chapter of "Idyllic".