Reviews for Bad Boys, JEDI Style
maryg92844 chapter 46 . 2/16
I am truly enjoying this!
Love and Rock Music chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Still love to come back to this story and its hilarity!
cje24576 chapter 48 . 7/7/2014
Very nice! One thing though: I thought the separatists were being taken to Mustafar? What happened?
Doug Whitehead chapter 217 . 6/27/2014
I've been following this book (and it IS a book) since 2008. When it disappeared for a long stretch of time, I was heartbroken; I had become emotionally invested in the story, checking for updates every day. Back then, the author's name was Wawoot, not Kelaria, by the way. Now that it's back, I've devoured the story with an unhealthy intensity, and I have to say...it's better than I remembered. May the Force be with you, Kelaria (Wawoot?). You're a hell of an author.

11/10.
Guest chapter 217 . 6/6/2014
Awwwwwww I'm so sad it's over...But it's been a wondeful read.. There were parts I liked more than others but surprisingly, for a 217 chaptered story of 908000 words...that went by way too quickly...I never felt like it was too long or repetitve.

I love what you've done to the characters and their storylines...This feels so much nicer than the movies. And honestly I've grown too attached to the characters with all their quirks to want to read other fanfictions for the time being..

You're an amazingly talented writer with an impressive imagination! I bet I'll read the whole story again really soon :)
Guest chapter 210 . 6/6/2014
Oh no... Not Anakin... :'(
Guest chapter 207 . 6/5/2014
Loved that chapter! After so much drama finally some humour!
choc me1 chapter 147 . 5/31/2014
Arghh I keep getting mixed up between Julian, Dorian and Jonah!
choc me1 chapter 144 . 5/31/2014
Wow tou've got a great imagination..
choc me1 chapter 137 . 5/31/2014
Ohhhh so THAT's why the saber duel between Obi Wan and Darth Vader is so boring! I love how you explain the movie's discrepancies..
choc me1 chapter 131 . 5/31/2014
Ohhhh the filming scenes are back on right?!
choc me1 chapter 121 . 5/31/2014
Finally the humour is back! The last chapter was too emotional and I really thought you'd go through with it!
choc me1 chapter 120 . 5/31/2014
Ohhhh I really thought you would!
choc me1 chapter 119 . 5/31/2014
Ooh no...you're not going to kill him, are you?
choc me1 chapter 113 . 5/31/2014
Anakin is really doing a great job with Mara...I only hope she's not going to do anything to screw things up...

I still miss their performance on the show though..