Reviews for Bad Boys, JEDI Style
Starburstia chapter 110 . 8/19
Wow, this whole thing gave me war flashbacks. Right through til I was 15, teachers were always trying to "bring me to heel" and telling me I was a "prideful" or "terrible" person with no future, presumably because they thought I was being disrespectful in class.

But here's the thing! I was good. I was so good I scored out of the system straight into extra credit, I quietly tutored people, I was friendly and social and had a large friend group, I did all extracurricular activities and competitions (and won them, even) and got elected by the student body to whatever councils you could get elected to. And I never really hated teachers, either, they were just terminally upset I looked kind of vacant in class, when I was just really really really really really really really really bored. I was so bored I almost cried watching the clock tick agonizingly towards exit. I spitefully did all my work months ahead of time, per year and per predictive modeling, and even when some teachers caught on and changed the assignments I just filled out entire worksheets and sample hypothetical essays instead, that is how much free time I had. I got snapped over doodles and reading too much (how many times was I kicked out or banned from books or sent to detention for reading during class?) and cheating and plagiarizing and whatever- teachers just didn't like me very much, but obviously could not actually name a single reason why except my "lazy" or "bad attitude." Which was just respectful and polite, by the way. I actually want to get along with teachers and was kind of confused why there was always such a fuss. This attitude was always accusatorially pointed in my face as "faking innocence," or trying to make them look stupid, rather, which was also kind of insulting because they literally did it to themselves, but what could I do? I tried everything, nigh relentlessly. Anyway, teachers generally were singling me out and kicking me out and sending me to principle for cheating or not paying attention or whatever obviously untrue thing they thought they could get away with.

Later I realized it was that I didn't really come off like I feared or respected a teacher, mostly because of the endless torturous asinine tantrums I always witnessed from them over my perfectly legit exam/paper/assignment being fake and how I was a dirty liar or whatever which I dutifully kept a straight face through- and they were trying this POWER STRUGGLE shit, when I was already respecting them to begin with. Only noticed it with military trained instructors, who hated me in particular, because I was unpunishable. I enjoyed everything, even not reading. I loved physical activity, I loved studying, I loved being put somewhere to sleep for long periods, I loved being alone, I loved chattering with people, I was alright with television, if someone gave me something difficult to do I thanked the lord for his mercy because finally thank god I had something to do that required innovative problem solving or unconventional skills. I think it was almost spiteful adjustment because I was always getting jerked around so I would amicably do whatever asked of me 110% with a grin. If teachers went too far I would lecture them, to save their job, because that's how unprofessional it got. It was extremely embarrassing for everyone, when they realized I was dead serious to do the best with what I had and not whatever sly mocking liar character they made up for me. Still kind of leery over authority figures, and I still shrink into the bg if a teacher points at me. It got better as I got older and people could believe I actually did things I said I did, instead of say, getting an imaginary genius older relative to do it for me.

I guess the moral here is best bet with any kid is being honest and respecting them as a person instead of tricky reverse psychology shit that backfires whenever the kid isn't a total generic idiot child.

Just- dang. I caused no problems ever, even elevated school rank and tutored a LOT of people, and teachers were always calling me troublesome for no reason but they felt angry I wasn't struggling and crying in every class, apparently.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 23 . 6/8
...lotta angst these last few chapters for what I thought was gonna be a funny story. Hope it doesn't last too long.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 4 . 6/2
No one suspects Darth Jar Jar!
CloakedInsanity chapter 216 . 4/26
Hi! It's been a few years. I've been rereading this story for the past week or so and I just want to let you know I still love this story and it always makes me laugh and sucks me in. It has been my primary entertainment when I've been stuck at work btw. I'm so glad your stories are still up. I've been reading them again. I read the Another Vader Redemption fic before I read this one. Still makes me laugh. I think I'll read your story where Vader clones himself next. Hehe, anyway, best wishes.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/17
Dear Kelaria:

Why do I take so much joy in someone treating "Attack of the Clones's" screenplay as a series of amateur ad-libs? Gee, I can't imagine. But thank you, anyway.

Sincrely,
Qoheleth
Padme52 chapter 1 . 1/20
This is so funny
BlackPanther101 chapter 217 . 1/6
I FINALLY FINISHED BINGE-READING THIS!

This fic is sooo good! I love long stories like this, and I'm so glad your writing is so high quality!
Guest chapter 217 . 12/25/2016
Awww The ending is so perfect and sweet.

I'm glad that I found this story :)
jared chapter 38 . 11/21/2016
Jabba the fan will always be the best part of this already excellent story
jared chapter 28 . 11/21/2016
Ahhh, Jabba the JEDI fan. Best moment so far.
starwarsproblem chapter 217 . 11/9/2016
This is basically the best fic I've ever read. So, please continue it for the Force Awakens, no matter how terrible the movie was, or maybe rogue one.
Guest chapter 217 . 10/20/2016
That was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I particularly loved the Master/Palawan dynamic between Anakin and Mara. And just the whole thing in general! Excellent work.
Lamelinam chapter 217 . 9/30/2016
Thank you for your story. it was funny as hell, heartwarming, moving... really really frustrating at some points, but that was part of the fun. Thank you a lot.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
I love the references to canon, and the whole thing about obi-wan and the spoon chairs adds some great characterization!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
I love the concept, and the little things- like the chaos droid idea and how dooku got on the show- are perfect! 10/10