Reviews for Bad Boys, JEDI Style
BlackPanther101 chapter 217 . 1/6
I FINALLY FINISHED BINGE-READING THIS!

This fic is sooo good! I love long stories like this, and I'm so glad your writing is so high quality!
Guest chapter 217 . 12/25/2016
Awww The ending is so perfect and sweet.

I'm glad that I found this story :)
jared chapter 38 . 11/21/2016
Jabba the fan will always be the best part of this already excellent story
jared chapter 28 . 11/21/2016
Ahhh, Jabba the JEDI fan. Best moment so far.
Evy Riddle chapter 217 . 11/9/2016
This is basically the best fic I've ever read. So, please continue it for the Force Awakens, no matter how terrible the movie was, or maybe rogue one.
Guest chapter 217 . 10/20/2016
That was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I particularly loved the Master/Palawan dynamic between Anakin and Mara. And just the whole thing in general! Excellent work.
Lamelinam chapter 217 . 9/30/2016
Thank you for your story. it was funny as hell, heartwarming, moving... really really frustrating at some points, but that was part of the fun. Thank you a lot.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
I love the references to canon, and the whole thing about obi-wan and the spoon chairs adds some great characterization!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
I love the concept, and the little things- like the chaos droid idea and how dooku got on the show- are perfect! 10/10
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 217 . 5/18/2016
Thank you thank you thank you for writing such a wonderful story. It was long indeed but I drank it up and enjoyed every second reading it. I squealed and cringed and LAUGHED SO HARD I was sure I'd choke to death. I'm sure my family believes I've gone insane by now but I don't care.

I have spent so many blissful hours pouring over these chapters. This was the perfect ending and I wouldn't have it any other way but I am already sad that it's over and that there will be no more chapters I can look forward to reading. GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO START OVER.

I don't mind too much that this story's over (it was long enough and like I said you wrote the perfect ending) but never stop writing. You're amazing.
alive by grace chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Ooo boy, is one of the funniest and most unique fanfic premises I've seen! I'm excitedly moving onto the next chapters. :)
thechosenbibliophile chapter 217 . 3/28/2016
I have spent 3 days reading this colossal piece and just woah! 3 days of laughing to the point where my parents called me insane, the car nearly crashed and my bed nearly broke (and I nearly burst out laughing in church just thinking about this fic) you have bought so much laughter and frustration to me, from octopus babies, cinamon buns, appendicitis, art and crafts, boys choir, zaps of lightening, crazy camera men, and lots of lots of blue stuff.
And then I cannot tell u how I cried when obi wan got TPM the second time, I thought that you were for real about TPM and searched it up and it led to loads of confusions.
I loved all the anidala and all the... Just everything. I especially enjoyed my shock everytime someone revealed they were married even though I really shouldn't have been suprised this is Definitly a fic I won't be forgetting soon. I wish that somehow u bought ana back from the dead or something just because she seems like such a wonderful character! I loved all the filming for Jedi and Anakin the Sith Lord and uncle dooku (especially uncle dooku)
U have ruined the movies (especially the prequels for me) I can never watch rots and watch Anakin pledge himself to sidious without imagining him getting appendicitis or see the girls hairstyles without coming up with names or see Obi wan properly again without imagining his fascination of dragons.
I don't know how u managed to write all this, I would've given up after 10, I'm glad your not me and finished this I loved this journey and the characters , ocs and official characters alike. Thank you for making my Easter better and by making this one of my fave fanfics.
Now I need some blue stuff.
And some green stuff too
ksecc1 chapter 46 . 2/19/2016
Appendicitis. Did you watch those movies and come up with the most absurd reasons for the crazy acting? Although I watched that clip on you tube and seriously poor health does fit his actions well. Again, hilarious.
ksecc1 chapter 45 . 2/19/2016
How do you come up with this stuff? I always thought Anakin looks whiny and bratty in episodes 2-3. Video games. And fear of sand and no sleep. So hilarious.
ksecc1 chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
Such a ludicrous plot. I'm laughing hysterically. And yet you capture poor Anakins teenage angst and bad mood so well. This really is well written, and the juxtaposition of silliness and personal insight make it so much fun.