Reviews for One Dark and Stormy Night
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Annie should have turned off the lights and asked Auggie to share his world with her some more. I can't believe she didn't take advantage of her chance!

I love this. It is rare that Auggie shares his world. Even though he jokes all the time and makes light of his disability, he doesn't really discuss it at length or invite others to understand it by sharing his dark world. Thank you for sharing Auggie world with us.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I really, really liked this one shot!
LyraLollygagger chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Beautiful story! It's very well written, and I can hear Annie and Auggie's voices while reading it and envision them interacting together the same as they would on the screen. I love the fact that Annie gets to live in Auggie's world for a brief moment. His comment to her of, "That's a bigger compliment that you know" is touching. Well done!
Pepper chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was really good and I loved it! I think you should continue writing and make it longer...I'd definitely read it!
fibita chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Very well writing. Auggie's emotions, wow
WanderThirst chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
when I got to the end, and she said it was really bright, I almost wanted her to flip off the lights so that they could continue to share the darkness. just my two cents worth; take it or leave it. :)
Oh My Goshness chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Love the story! Please write another Covert Affairs story (I didn't read the crossover since I'm not a big crossover fan)
Sam chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Ah, this is so completely wonderful. Sweet and in character, and it's 100% true that Auggie plays it close to the vest, and she respects that - glad this fic has him showing her a bit of insight. :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wonderful fic! You really captured the characters well, and I love how you addressed Auggie leading Annie through his world for a little while without it being preachy or seeming forced (since Annie & Auggie together are always anything but forced when they're together-they just complement each other naturally, effortlessly). Good idea to have them spend an evening together without power as the vehicle for this learning experience. I also liked how you put in the bathroom op mission. :-) That really would be difficult to accomplish in the pitch dark in an unfamiliar environment, and I liked how he led her there, giving her tips for finding her way as she went. It reminded me of when they're working on a mission, and he's helping her over the phone, radio, etc. as she tries to accomplish a task. Only this task involved "answering nature's call" without bruised shins or any other such mishaps. Anyway, you wrote them and their way of acting around each other very well, and I hope that you will write more Covert Affairs fics soon. :-)
holograffiti chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Really sweet and well written! :D
jade-angel5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This story really impressed me with what it is like for Auggie.

Sure, I know he is blind but when the lights are on I don't feel it. When the apartment went dark and Annie was so lost I really felt how it was for him, and it showed Annie a little more of his reality. Thankyou for your excellent story. The last few lines were exceptionally sweet.
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ooh, this was great. I can't decide if I wish the ending were different...I want them together but your ending was really well done.
wow chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow-this was really really good. Especially the last couple of paragraphs.
MuttsandMoggies chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing with us.

call2wrshp chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love this fanfic. I think I remember reading it somewhere before... If I had been Annie, I think I would have pulled the shades, turned out the lights, and gone back to my "lesson". :)