Reviews for The War Is Over
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 200 . 6/26
Nooo...Damn it
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 116 . 6/26
Um, I think Angel is better in the sack. He can be an animal with her. Lust Edward, plain & simple. Having your cake and eating it too.
sueIZide chapter 237 . 5/3
Isn't it ironic how death makes a person reevaluate their own life?
This actually ended up being a bittersweet journey.
amberkey chapter 237 . 1/2
Massive love!
Artificial Wickedness chapter 236 . 11/21/2015
I loved the style and flow of your writing, however I'd be lying if I said this concept didn't make me feel sick to my stomach. Guess I'm too naïve to handle the dark side of relationships haha.
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 237 . 9/18/2015
Oh wow, I don't do cheating fics, or main character deaths, yet here I am sobbing after spending the last two hours reading this story from start to finish. As much as I wanted to stop reading, I just couldn't, you captivated me, and as much as I insist Edward and Bella are together and there's always a hea, i felt this ending was right for this story. Thank you for taking me out of my comfort zone (not that I'm converted, it will always have to be E & B with a hea) as heartbreaking as it was, I really thought the story was great. Now I'm off to read the outtakes. Thanks for a truly great story x
Paolina Beke H chapter 236 . 7/28/2015
I... ok I have no words
Tears I have though, I'm a crying mess right now
Thanks for sharing this story with us. One may think is about cheating and drama, but now I understand it's a story about forgiveness
Gracias nuevamente
Saludos
hearteyes emoji chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I'm so in love with this story. It's been two years since you completed it but it's inspired me so much and I hope that you continue writing stories for a really long time.
Ms Torres chapter 237 . 7/22/2014
WOW!

This was beyond f'd up! I like that it wasn't a fairytale HEA and the angst was in every chapter! Sad that Edward died in the end but a significant thing had to happen in order for the whole to begin healing. I guess just like in real life we can't all have our cake and eat it too. Thank you for sharing!

Ms Torres
x
MsTorres chapter 236 . 7/23/2014
Ok so this was shocking absolutely shocking turn of events. The Bella you write is portrayed as strong and not weak, I like that she had some balls to dump Edward and Angela. Sad how it took a year before Angela could confess, that's beyond f'd up! I mean what would have happened if Angela and/or Bella had become pregnant? Edward was so messed up it was selfish of him and Angela and their selfish actions. But then Edward had to start catching feelings for Angela only after they began banging each other? Sick! They deserved each other! I don't see how it was fair for Angela to have a HEA especially since she instigated that whole affair to begin with, Edward was merely a pawn in her f'd up head. tsk tsk... Awesome drabble that I just couldn't stop reading even when I was grossed out LOL.

Ms Torres
x
natasha1977alf chapter 237 . 6/23/2014
I read this in one sitting. You madee cry! I love all the emotions this story brought out of me. Thank you! I believe this is the first Edward that died for me. That sucked btw
WhySoSirious chapter 237 . 6/15/2014
WOW so sad
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 236 . 6/10/2014
I absolutely love this story. An amazing fic and quite the journey with all the tears I cried at the end.
Hope you'll write more soon! Thanks for sharing your talent. 3 3 3
msmargo chapter 107 . 5/26/2014
No Edward, I really don't! (Is what she should've said)
So I'm late to the party reading this, but it's getting read in one fell swoop. Good story, just had to leave that comment. I almost said it out loud.
Twiolic chapter 236 . 4/22/2014
OMG! This story and the outtakes slayed me. Just tragic all the way around.
5,824 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »