Reviews for The War Is Over
hearteyes emoji chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I'm so in love with this story. It's been two years since you completed it but it's inspired me so much and I hope that you continue writing stories for a really long time.
Ms Torres chapter 237 . 7/22/2014
WOW!

This was beyond f'd up! I like that it wasn't a fairytale HEA and the angst was in every chapter! Sad that Edward died in the end but a significant thing had to happen in order for the whole to begin healing. I guess just like in real life we can't all have our cake and eat it too. Thank you for sharing!

Ms Torres
x
MsTorres chapter 236 . 7/23/2014
Ok so this was shocking absolutely shocking turn of events. The Bella you write is portrayed as strong and not weak, I like that she had some balls to dump Edward and Angela. Sad how it took a year before Angela could confess, that's beyond f'd up! I mean what would have happened if Angela and/or Bella had become pregnant? Edward was so messed up it was selfish of him and Angela and their selfish actions. But then Edward had to start catching feelings for Angela only after they began banging each other? Sick! They deserved each other! I don't see how it was fair for Angela to have a HEA especially since she instigated that whole affair to begin with, Edward was merely a pawn in her f'd up head. tsk tsk... Awesome drabble that I just couldn't stop reading even when I was grossed out LOL.

Ms Torres
x
natasha1977alf chapter 237 . 6/23/2014
I read this in one sitting. You madee cry! I love all the emotions this story brought out of me. Thank you! I believe this is the first Edward that died for me. That sucked btw
WhySoSirious chapter 237 . 6/15/2014
WOW so sad
ThisIsReallyHappening chapter 236 . 6/10/2014
I absolutely love this story. An amazing fic and quite the journey with all the tears I cried at the end.
Hope you'll write more soon! Thanks for sharing your talent. 3 3 3
msmargo chapter 107 . 5/26/2014
No Edward, I really don't! (Is what she should've said)
So I'm late to the party reading this, but it's getting read in one fell swoop. Good story, just had to leave that comment. I almost said it out loud.
Twiolic chapter 236 . 4/22/2014
OMG! This story and the outtakes slayed me. Just tragic all the way around.
gypsytrip chapter 179 . 4/21/2014
I'm not sure if what's going through my head is why you did this. but, it's kind of nice having bella be the victim. she never loses her perfection. she never did anything wrong. she was always good. if it was the other way around, she would've been such a bitch. it's nice that her reputation is never tarnished. that she was always a good person through and through.
gypsytrip chapter 151 . 4/21/2014
did bella give him the black eye? I love her
gypsytrip chapter 148 . 4/21/2014
bella is so strong. go bella. fuck angela. fuck edward.
kimk35 chapter 237 . 3/31/2014
wow the end was shocking...I cried so hard my husband thought something was wrong with me until I told him the story...lol..it was interesting but sad...
pauleen chapter 228 . 6/1/2013
And it is also strange that Bella and Edward found others to love.
pauleen chapter 225 . 6/1/2013
Such a sad ending. It's just strange to visit Edward's coffin.
pauleen chapter 219 . 6/1/2013
He did good by her in the end.
5,817 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »