Reviews for The War Is Over
sosueme chapter 236 . 3/30
Kept waiting for a reason for the cheating, but it never came. This Edward was so, so unlikable and even in death, I found he was not contrite. A lot of pain and depression for what, exactly?
DawnLeon chapter 237 . 2/20
Wow, I mean wow! On simple decision -goog or bad- can alter your whole life. It's sad that Edward had to died for Bella and Angela to be back into speaking terms, maybe it would had happen but who knows when if ever.
Great story!
jks chapter 213 . 2/7
I still want angela to die too!
nothing but a fucking whore..the world will be better without her...and I'm glad Edwards dead
jk chapter 57 . 2/7
wow...Edwards not only cheating on bella with her BEST FRIEND...hes doing so without a CONDOM...and no doubt still having sex with bella. That's just fucking disgusting...I hope angela got hiv from eric and is now giving it to Edward...but of course I hope bella doesn't get it.
shaniii chapter 236 . 1/6
first time reading this and WOW! I WAS SPEECHLESS ... I broke my heart to see Bella getting cheated on, but it was a great story .. I was close to tears when you said he died . I thought there was a hea, but I guess it's not for every story .. THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL !
sue1zide chapter 236 . 12/6/2016
This shows how choices made can alter a life.
Thank you for a very enlightening & raw journey.
Xoxo chapter 237 . 11/13/2016
One of the best fanfictions ever to be made. Xoxo.
Denny52 chapter 237 . 9/9/2016
WOW! Stunning story, really. I started it a few hours ago and didn't stop. Great writing. Such a unique perspective and what a beautiful story about life, love, betrayal, being young, stupid and human. Cried like a baby in the end and it was such a bittersweet finish. Thanks so much. I don't know why it was being talked about again on Facebook but I'm glad I caught the chatter.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 200 . 6/26/2016
Nooo...Damn it
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 116 . 6/26/2016
Um, I think Angel is better in the sack. He can be an animal with her. Lust Edward, plain & simple. Having your cake and eating it too.
sue1zide chapter 237 . 5/3/2016
Isn't it ironic how death makes a person reevaluate their own life?
This actually ended up being a bittersweet journey.
amberkey chapter 237 . 1/2/2016
Massive love!
My oh mighty chapter 236 . 11/21/2015
I loved the style and flow of your writing, however I'd be lying if I said this concept didn't make me feel sick to my stomach. Guess I'm too naïve to handle the dark side of relationships haha.
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 237 . 9/18/2015
Oh wow, I don't do cheating fics, or main character deaths, yet here I am sobbing after spending the last two hours reading this story from start to finish. As much as I wanted to stop reading, I just couldn't, you captivated me, and as much as I insist Edward and Bella are together and there's always a hea, i felt this ending was right for this story. Thank you for taking me out of my comfort zone (not that I'm converted, it will always have to be E & B with a hea) as heartbreaking as it was, I really thought the story was great. Now I'm off to read the outtakes. Thanks for a truly great story x
Paolina Beke H chapter 236 . 7/28/2015
I... ok I have no words
Tears I have though, I'm a crying mess right now
Thanks for sharing this story with us. One may think is about cheating and drama, but now I understand it's a story about forgiveness
Gracias nuevamente