Reviews for Coming Snow
Zany the Nerd chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Oh my gosh this was adorable! Lloyd thinking Kratos was magical because of the crayons had me laughing so hard. You write toddler Lloyd perfectly. A lot of people have great difficulty writing children but you nailed it!
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Oh my gosh this first chapter is super cute! It made me so happy. I love toddler Lloyd and daddy Kratos fics and this seems like it is going to be one of my favorites.
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
this is so awesome I've read it so many time I lost count Lloyd's last thing he said was cool "blame your fate" I love that line you have got to love little Lloyd he cool sweet and awesome and this just made this month more sweet you should write one were everyone is grown up and were kratos didn't go to deriss kharlan but like I said awesome story :3
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Hahahaha that was a brilliant!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 26 . 3/20/2013
Toddler Lloyd quoting Kratos...priceless.
Edowen chapter 26 . 12/22/2012
Awww I loved the story. It totally made my Christmas that much better. Thank you so much for writing it.
ChocolateandRoses chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
I fell in love with this family through your story, and I honestly can say that I haven't read anything more sweet. Little Lloyd is adorable, but I loved the moments with him and Kratos the most Thank you so much for sharing! It's never the wrong time for some Christmas spirt, eh?
orangepotato chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
AW! Nothing like reading the last chapter in Feburary to make for a wonderful day!

It's about time I finally got around to reading it. I was planning on it, but then my inbox got flooded and I kept forgetting it was there. I'm super glad that I finished it up though, it was amazingly adorable!

I loved Kratos and Lloyd's fight. It was cute, the way Lloyd made the barricade and tossed stuffed animals at his father. It was even cuter when he thought he'd killed his dad, only for Kratos to scoop him up. That entire scene was just adorable!

The fireworks were nice too. I liked Lloyd's reaction. He'd defiantly like something like fireworks... and he'd especially love the one his dad made for him.

The very end with the cake was a wonderful way to finish off the bonus chapter. Lloyd won so he gets the biggest piece of cake! Absolutely brilliant... but perhaps the best line: Blame your fate. Maybe that's why Kratos says it so much.

An extremely cute story! I was so happy to have this to read over December, so thank you for sharing your talent and your masterful characterizations of all of them.

Continue writing, I'll be waiting for more stories from you.

Thanks for the read,

Orangepotato
Serafyna017 chapter 26 . 1/4/2012
"Blame your fate." Awesome, he used Kratos' lijne! . SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! little lloyd is just so criminally adorable!

Lloyd: Yep. *snods head* You know it.

Zelos: Wow, Bud. That was waaay out of character... -_-

Lloyd: *sweatdrop*

TBM: Thank you sooo much, Emil Lime for the wonderful fanfiction! Ill re-read and enjoy this for as long as I stay sane.

Lloyd: I thought you were already crazy?

TBM: *smacks Lloyd's head* Shush, you.
Mizu Hoseki chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
-passes out laughing-

dear me, the interactions between those two send me into fits I swear!

-looks at the cake and laughs some more-

poor Kratos XD;

Happy New Year _

~Mizu
Serafyna017 chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
*snifsniff* WAAAHHH! TTOTT I DONT WANT IT TO END HOW IT DID IN THE GAME! *bawling*

Lloyd: Hey... *teary* Why did NAMCO have to make me and Dad suffer? I wanted a sibling!

Kratos: Regardless, the events that played out in the coming months makes the time we had with your mother all the more special. My only regret is that... I could not save her... *turns away*

Lloyd: STILLL! *crying*

TBM: *sniff* Now, don't worry. Don't worry. We still have this wonderful collection to re-read, and because of it, Anna will always be with us. *sniff* I hate Namco for what they did TT~TT Anna should've lived, or at least given us a flashback! I want Anna! *"presea" from the OST comes on* WHYYYYYYYYY? I dont want the fluffiness to end! Noooo... hate namco... *enters featle position in a dark corner, rocking back and forth* why... not fair... she died... poor lloydie... i miss anna... i want anna... mithos is a jerk... kvar is a demonic, horrible, evil man... kratos and lloyd... they deserved better...

Lloyd: *stares*

Kratos: *stares, before leaving to pray at Anna's grave*
orangepotato chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
That was so cute! Lloyd thinking he was going to be left behind and following Anna and Kratos on their sleigh ride! A perfect way to end the story!

I absolutely loved every chapter and getting to read it was a true joy. You did a marvelous job keeping them all in character and your story telling really added to the adventure!

It'd be nice to see another update or two over the new year, but this is also a good place to end it. The ending of this chapter, with the 'coming snow'... I see what you did there. :) A very clever tie in at the end.

Overall, I loved this story from beginning to end! I hope you'll continue to write more in the future!

Keep up the great work with your writing and I hope to read more from you later on!

Until next time,

Orangepotato
AoshiShinomori808 chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
I just read chapters 1-5 back to back, the stories had a very interesting feel to it. When I was reading some parts of the chapters it actually brought back old memories of my childhood which I have never felt in years. I really miss those days, not having to care about a thing in the world. Sometimes I feel as if I had grown up too fast. Anyway , keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
That ending. tghat ending was perfect. altho7gh its depredd8ng to 5think that anna wousd be prefnant w2h3e n she di3d. wsorry my kwyboard isx messed up
Mizu Hoseki chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
-squeals in delight-

what an adorable Christmas!

-pats Lloyd on the head and gives him a candy cane-

don't worry, it'll take an entire army to take your parents away from you _

-hugs Emil-

great story! I can't wait to see what you write next _

Merry Christmas!