Reviews for Brotherly Love
cdl chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is really really good
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
What happens if they have to use the bathroom? :D

This was awesome and I love the Turk/Virgil banter, but it was funny throughout when they were discussing their brotherly relationship but not with each other.

And their awkwardness at the end was cute until it turned into a fight:)

AZGirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
LOL! Love the ending!

Every time I see O12, it makes me mad that Virgil doesn't mention Turk. Thanks for writing a story about the aftermath!
daydream53 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I like this, a lot!

It was amazing! I'm not usually reading for Turk and Virgil, but i love the way you played everyone in the story. They were all right on, and just over all amazing. Thanks for writing!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Faye I was so happy to see an Ocean's story from you. I love how you have the heist in the back round of the fight between Turk and Virgil. As always you do all of them so well. I love your Rusty and Danny I can just see them so Turk along with Virgil...oh and the ending was so funny. I loved the story and miss your writing.

I hope you are still going to do Turk as Danny in 5-O? I hope , ,I hope, please...ok, sorry, just hoping cause I just love how you put the story together so much...And this was just great to have you write on this again. Fantastic. Sue