Reviews for Seein' Red
Magnus The Wolf chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
nice, sad, fitting, emotional. good internals. nice writing :)
sweetpea1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
This is so sad. I'm crying right now.
miss chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Okay, such a good story!it nearly made me cry
Gillyness chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Oh, god.

I HATED that episode! I started crying.

Now your gonna make me cry all over again.
The-nurd-ZX chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
death! blood gore... cool

Warren doesn't deserve to breathe for what he did *happy smile*
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Oh. That's so heart wrenching. But, exactly how Willow must be feeling. Oh, poor Willow.

Dai stiho

~CrimsonCat~
kooritenshi chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
:'( so sad... :'( for more reasons than one...

#1: the content of the fic-I TOLD YOU YOU WERE A GOOD WRITER DAMNIT BUT YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME! *smoke coming out of ears* [counts slowly from 1-10 *inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale*]

and i don't even KNOW the characters and it made me sad/depressed just by reading it..*tragic sigh*

and this is the last fic you're ever posting here... *cries and sobs hysterically*

[nathan points and shouts, "EMO!"

this is the longest review i've ever written...probably the longest review i ever will write.

and this has nothing to do with anything but i'm making half of your birthday present right now! (i started last year but never finished -_-)

if ya ever publish a book or any form of writing I BETTER BE THE FIRST TO GET IT! or second :]

i will be shutting up now, in conclusion [a summary of all the useless pointless junk i wrote above], i like this fic, it's sad, tragic, thought-provoking...and yea *

*waves* byebye!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
This is so sad...I am not looking forward to this episode!
Eve McCarthy chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
You read my mind! I have been listening to that song for a while now, thinking, "Wow, that's the perfect song for the ep. Seeing Red." I guess great minds think alike. LOL. Anyway, beautiful sad songfic. Poor Tara and Willow.
Pitti-Sing chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
That was one of the saddest fics I've ever read, but it was really good nonetheless. :)
Highlander-Xwo-Slayer chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Very Good setting the mood at that moment.

I think that Warran should pay for what he did.
err chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
nice attempt to avoid putting spoilers up..

but not everyone knows that there will be a major scooby death.. that is a BIG spoiler as well.