Reviews for In Another Mare's Horseshoes
Mlp Ninjago chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
PLZ CONTINUE!MAN, I SHOULD STOP BEGGIN'!
TwiDash FTW .Harmony Dash chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Awesoooome! :)
TwiDash FTW .Harmony Dash chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Pinkie is in Rainbow and Rainbow is in Pinkie? I don't . . This is . . . My brain hurts
Pinkie Pie chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Oki Doki Loki! I can not wait for the next chapter! IT'S GONNA BE SO EXCITING!
MikeyMoo23 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I demand more please :(
Thundertail913 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I'm really looking forward to this story continuing. You should really update soon! A year is way too long! :P
LuigiG54 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hmmm I gotta say I like this version of Pinkie and Rainbow switching bodies then that other version, but the other one is okay too. I wish this can continue.
Team Pinkie chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
OMG! Ur the author of Betrothed and Betrayed? I have gotten ALL of my friends hooked on it (most of which are guys that squeal, "Like OMG! Tiny is such a gentleman! I totally hope they end up together!" And they aren't gay... No joke... xD) CAN'T WAIT! SUPER EXCITED!
Leepet chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I really really like this! Pinkie and RD are practically perfect reps of who they are in the show. I look forward to seeing what happens next when they try to go home!
Blacksword 1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
lol this is funny as hell keep up the work oki doki Loki
dharak chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
yesss. update at last! another soon, hopefully :)
Skoonie chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Hey, I completely forgot about this story! Glad to see it update again :D Also, you should totally post this up on FiMFiction-they'll eat it up over there!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
2 things, before i forget.

1: oh god, she can fly now...
2:whatever happened to the poor little girl crushed by the 18 layer cake? That had to leave a mark.
Mechan Anical chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
love the chapter and cannot wait for more. btw i am epic bronyi changed my name. also cannot wait for more of betrothed and betrayed.
Dainn chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Wonder what'll happen if the Cackes ask Rainbow Pie to get an order ready.