Reviews for Sandcastles
Helen Tesla chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is a really nice story and it is great written. I like the idea that Kouichi is the stronger one of the brothers and that he protects Kouji.
sayurimoved chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love imagining how the twins would have been when they were little kids... actually I wrote a story about that... anyway, I like the way they talk! So cute!
maybejay chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
very cute, and very sweet. having young siblings myself I have to admit you got the views on their playing/imagination perfect
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
So cute. I liked the idea and the interesting plot. That is good work as your first.

Personally I like the idea of Kouji being the stronger and bossier between other words the protective twin but in your story,it was logical for him to let his brother handle the older role. I mean they were together and naturally Kouichi will be the Nii-0san but after the divorce Kouji's cold personality gotta take over.

A little thing:They are 3 years old so it would be more appropriate to make their speech sound like tongue spills or broken grammar and stuff will work perfectly for them.