Reviews for I'll Be Home For Christmas
justtoread321 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I absolutely love your story. Itching to know what would've happened to them after christmas. :)) sort of a cliffy right there.

nonetheless, great job! :)
OddCloud chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I got around reading it now, in summer, but it was cute nonetheless. What am I saying? Cute? Nah, it was beautiful :) You caught up the nice atmosphere around them without turning it overly-perfect, you kept the story with its feet on the ground. And I like the ending, you left it more or less opened. Overall, congratulations! This is a great piece of fiction in my opinion :)
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Love this story! Perfect length and good quality writing, great job :)
NverSayNver chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I didn't review this.. Damn.. I loved it ad i wonder what's gunna happen to tuem when the go in different ways.. But that's what the sequal's fir right..loved it! And cant wait for November!
i heart v-hudgens chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
It was great that troy and his dad. Are getting along and putting their difference aside. and OMG YOU MET Vanessa I'm so jealous I mean she is the only person aside from julia Robert that I would luv to met. And being from south africa I can only dream of meeting her someday,
BreakingFreex3 chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Aww, I'm sad it ended. But it was soooo amazing! I loved it a lot. I can't wait for the sequel. Thank you for this wonderful read. Also, I'm so happy that you got to meet the fabulous Vanessa Hudgens! I hope one day I'm that lucky :)
Midnight113 chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Yay for happy endings. I'm glad Troy went to find her and tell her how he felt. That took guts! It was nice seeing him and his dad finally have a little moment at the end, good conclusion. A sequel sounds awesome, but having to wait until November... it's going to be hard, but I'll try. ;) Well done, I very much enjoyed this story, thanks for writing it and finishing. RIP Whitney, you'll be missed.
Steph2013 chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Good chapter. I'm glad to see a sequel. Cant wait to read it.
pumpkinking5 chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Thanks!

I liked that Troy worked out his issues with his father. His father only wanted Troy to be successful in his life and he thought basketball would do it for him. Yet, Jack neglected to take inconsideration Troy's passion and feelings.

YEA! Troy and Gabby are going to work on their long distance relationship. YEA!

Great job!
AddyD90 chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Loved it

Can't wait to sequel at end of the year

Awesome that you got to meet Vanessa as I am so jealous...
ValzBrownie chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
yayyy they made up! :D im happy

oh...my...GOSH! YOU MET HER?

I know you said she was sweet but how was she really like? oh my gosh please, i wanna know. Im like a huge huge fan of hers and i loovvee her! :D CONGRATS BY THE WAY! :D
yogaluva chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
aww sweet ending

awesome
itsi3 chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Awesome! Hope you update soon :)

~Crystal
Midnight113 chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
I'm glad Gabriella and Troy parted on good terms. I wouldn't mind more and maybe them getting together in the end. ;) Or at least staying in contact. Hope things go well with Troy and his family. Great job!
leoshunny1985 chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
love it and i can wait for the next chapter.