Reviews for WitFit Challenge, December 2011
iambeagle chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
OMG. THIS IS SO CUTE. I'D REALLY LOVE TO READ MORE. YOU KNOW. IF YOU WROTE MORE. THAT'D BE COOL. OKAY. GENTLEMANWARD IS PRECIOUS.
DeruMayq chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
"The melody was a reflection of everything good in his life – everything right. He wanted it to exist outside of his head"

He is the vessel to his own creativity but he wanted it to exist outside of his mind, for it to be real, but was happy to hold it to himself for a little longer. Without familiar and unfamiliar faces giving it a name. Exempt in the knowledge that his passion had moved him. And that he could let go and live in the moment. Such an amazing reflection on what we can do and give ourselves and or eachother.

I love how he really feeeeels the music. Loves it passionately. Lives in it without fault.

The beanie, the acoustic, the ciggerette :) LOVE that you ended this journey like this. With this. Is it silly that it feels so complete? Like a journey come full circle.

I'm late to the review party. My timing sucks. As usual. But I want to talk about sooooo many "stuffs" with you!

I LOVE BBward, ADORE Caddyward and and BLOWN AWAY by Mistletoeward. Isnt it wonderful that you made this happen through Witfit? Mistletoeward has been generously given a foundation through your creative mind and hopeful spirit! I love when these ideas lay eggs in your head :) And you let them lay, allowing them to fly free when hatched!

It is truely a marvellous gift you give so freely! Never stop. Thank you.

3 3
DeruMayq chapter 27 . 1/9/2012
Firstly, nothing comes close to "Bleh" in this story. Ok, maaaaybe the name "Jake", but that was like a one second appearance.

Secondly I love how all your stories have hope. It gives me one of those cheshire sized grins.

Thirdly, I love that Bella wasnt annoyed by Alice's hair fluffing, and found it endearing instead. She score's points for being cool! :)

Fourth, "You're not grinding." - Thats made me laffffff.

Fifth, the length of hiiiiiiiiis arms up to his shoulders, his "sculptured" neck. - This visual is oh so pretty.

And Fifth, *fans self* Why cant we all start the New Year with "and Edward"... Bella has auuuuhl the fun!
DeruMayq chapter 26 . 1/9/2012
Oh Lilacward. How I have missed theeee...

This nervous Bella is making everything so much more anticipating... I wanna grasp at the hemp of my skirt.

I LOVE how predatorial Lilacward is here. Like he's stalking his prey. Bella's om nom nom.

Wowweee. Bella's got her fantasy aaaaaaan. Pinning him down. Grabbing at his tie. Ripping the buttons off his shirt. The cleaning crew finding the little pearly whites for months after (that made me smile).

Your visual of him leaning over and their head still being on level reminded me of how tall he is... love that.

Just when its getting carpet steamy... "Fuck yes." YOU LEAVE IT THERE? Lol.

Luckily, because I'm reading this rather late :-/ I can just go to "next" :)
DeruMayq chapter 25 . 1/9/2012
I felt especially emo for this forlorn Bella on the train. Just when I thought I would end with tears... a small smile crept on me. It was that green stare I tell ya. The unwaveringness of it. Somehow it just made everything lighter. The next thing I knew it was laughter.

All about moving forward!

Loved it! Such a special piece. Written so carefully.
DeruMayq chapter 24 . 1/9/2012
I love the little snippets into their childhood. Like Edward watching her awkwardly as she snapped her pencils. Then clean away the shards after as he listened to her.

The soft kisses to her hair... How he wipes her her eyes and apolgizes even when its not his fault.

Their love is just so meaningful. I fall in love with it.

Is it wrong that one of our chickens was chilli flavoured for Christmas lunch? This happened for real!
DeruMayq chapter 23 . 1/9/2012
Butlerward... This makes my mind go everrrrrrrrrrywhere. I cant contain my train of faaarts. I mean, thaawrts.

"she had sampled far to much punch" hee hee. I can imagine Edward standing there. All upright and marvellous. Thinking things like sampled. and punch. He knows Butler code.

"This needed to be fast and noisy" Ruuuuuumba.

I feel like I should be thanking you for this lemon :D

Now if only I could get the word "fast" outta my miiiiiind...
DeruMayq chapter 21 . 1/9/2012
White Christmas. How I lovvve lovvve lovvve that movie! I know you do too! I hope you were able to watch it several times over this holiday, on repeat :)

The immediate atmosphere is warming. Gives me small little chills up my arms.

"He knew his parents were in love. He knew because they were his parents and they were married." The innocent mind. Too sweet!

"That thing that made his heart speed up and slow down when she was around. The spark on their skin when he touched her on accident. It made his ears burn sometimes." I love this.

Its so pretty to read through Edwards thoughts. How he finds love through "Little traditions". The sitting at the piano together makes me smile. You've crafted and weaved it so wonderfully, highlighting some of the shinest moments in White Christmas.

I love how you have translated this.

Well its definately way past Christmas now. But reading this makes me all the more excited for the next.
DeruMayq chapter 22 . 1/9/2012
Is there a better Edward, than a half covered, long lashed, floppy haired, flushed cheeked one? Uuuuh, hell noooooooo! *Bangs head on desk*

I agree Bella, dont let Nicholas Sparks NEAR your love story... This is about a happy ending, please.

"I've loved you ever since that first day in your attic. The day we shared your mother's quilt and read" *reaches for tissue. But grabs the whole box*

Why cant Edward ask me to marry him while in bed, half covered and ontop of me? :D

Screw Nicholas Sparks. YOU wrote them the best love story!
DeruMayq chapter 20 . 1/9/2012
I'm a true believer in handmade quilts. Every childhood should have one.

The painful crackle in her heart is making me weepy.

"Copper hair and green eyes climbed through the hole in the floor." - Why hello there Edward... sjgthsklthewkhtk Better late than never!

"Im so sorry Bella" Its hard to not except those words from the one you love.

He came back. He looked for her. He found her. In their attic. Their special place.

"Lets go" Because there really is no where else for them to be but together.

So SO glad that Edward came to his senses. That Bella forgave him. I love these two. Only HEA for them!

3 3 3
LuckyMeRobPattzBoo chapter 26 . 1/3/2012
That was BEYOND sexy.
pandabear07 chapter 28 . 1/2/2012
you write so well! I loved all of your stories from this! Cannot wait to see what the new year brings for your writing!
Aussiegirl101 chapter 28 . 1/2/2012
I wish for him lots of these moments, of stillness, of creativity, of expression. You have written it so beautifully - thank you.

Feeling very proud that you have not only completed the month of Witfit but done such a stellar job of it. You have taken some chances and also written another gorgeous Edward to rival BBward and Caddyward - Mistletoeward is without a doubt, the sweetest of them all.

Well done - congratulations on some wonderful writing.
Aussiegirl101 chapter 27 . 1/2/2012
Bella Swan. S.L.U.T. Lol.

Alice Brandon. B.I.G.G.E.R. S.L.U.T.

At least she blew Jake off. Thank God.

‘Beautiful, smart and funny’ makes me want to say -

You is smart. You is kind. You is important.

This is the truth.
Aussiegirl101 chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
Three things.

Forearms.

Long strides.

Balance of power. I want to say something clever here but I have no words.

Okay, four things. I really liked the visual I got of the cleaning crew picking up pearly white disks for months after. Plus the visual of E heading home without said pearly white disks.

Thank ye.