Reviews for WitFit Challenge, December 2011
Ausgirl101 chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
Okaaaay. So I read the plot generator and went into this feeling scared BUT you made me laugh. Out loud. I have no idea where you get these ideas from *snorts*.

Creative director by age thirty, huh? Definitely maybe I say. Also, don’t give up the Chanel dream. These were the main points you were trying to bring to my attention here, yes?
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
What on earth was she wearing that her ass is out and shirt raised? I was trying to figure that out. Good link to the prompt. I love the 500 blurb ones because they work out a different muscle.
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
Ugh. I don't even know. I'm pissed at him. Like really pissed. It doesn't make any sense why he wouldn't go or at least tell Bella. They've been close for so so long and it's just disrespectful at this point. It doesn't matter if you're afraid. You effectively screw up everything you built by being afraid. It's awful he's done this to her. And on Christmas.

I went from loving him to downright bothered. It reminds me of how mad I was at Summer of Salt Edward. There aren't many 'wards that actually piss me off. That's good since you were diving into the angst department. I really like your Bella in this one. I can tell because it's HER I'm defending when usually I'm into Edward and his plights. I could care less at this stage. I want her apologized to on a grand scale.

Great job writing his pov. Imagery was on par again. I "saw" everything. Including his face which I scowled at the whole time I read.
KristineM chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
Great chapter! Thanks so much!
Edlovesme chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
What? he better fix this.
LibraryLady08 chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
I had pancakes for dinner, but now I wish they'd been waffles. :)

LuckyMeRobPattzBoo chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
OMG Marina. I love this one. It warms my heart and my eyes are leaking a lil' bit. Alice in all her excitement with her Barbies is too cute. And Bella inviting Edward to her special reading space after he was so ready to jump in and play with Ken. So tender. So precious. Thanks for writing. I really enjoyed that.
snoopylover60 chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
God! Your breaking my heart.
hippigirl88 chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
loved it! as usual! can't wait for the next chapter!
DreamerRoad chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
Away from Bella and stuck with Tanya... poor boy...

I really do love these daily treats...
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
You write angst so beautifully rinabina but I want Mistletoeward to have a happy ending! Thank you for sharing.
abinar chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
You're gonna make it better, right? Right?
KristineM chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
Stupid Edward...Great chapter! Thanks so much!
Twlightforever chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
Glad that he see the mistake he made now he he has to go and fix it. Looking forward to more about these two.
Ausgirl101 chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
This was so sad Rinabina. What is it about these silly, silly boys? They stuff up. Big time. And then. When they have a beautiful soul like MistletoeWard and love so completely and purely - we forgive them everything.

I loved his DISGUST of Tanya (which in part is misdirected disgust in himself, yes?) and I must admit I was so relieved she was 'business' in his life - at least he wasn't THAT silly.

I also loved the Cruella comparison and the line 'it was red and everything'. Depending on the context, colour can evoke such powerful emotions - red in particular. It can be a Christmas colour that makes you feel joy and energy - or in this case - evil and bitterness and regret.

Well done. Enough now though. You have approx 2 weeks to find opportunity to make things right. You won't let us down, will you?

Love you, love what you write.
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »