Reviews for WitFit Challenge, December 2011
tff000 chapter 26 . 12/30/2011
really like these two, so will you be adding much more to this story line when you republish it?
KristineM chapter 26 . 12/30/2011
Them coming together like that was hot! I definitely can't wait for the rest! Great chapter! Thanks so much!
DreamerRoad chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
Ooooh, you got me. I was thinking Edward was the dreary boyfriend... and he turned out to be the possibility on the train. Nice... :)
terrabella chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
Could see this expanding, life always looks up when your down!
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
I really liked this - it was beautifully written, as always. Thank you for sharing.
tff000 chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
Thinking e in the tramin - way better :) wonder if you'll write more for this one
KristineM chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
Great descriptions! Great chapter! Thanks so much!
YazPistachio19 chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
More ButlerWard!
Ausgirl101 chapter 24 . 12/27/2011
He doesn’t exist. He could only be a complete fabrication. A beautiful figment of your imagination. I like your imagination.

I wish he was real though.

I love whitewashed floors. But you know this. *sighs dramatically* Thanks for the lovely visuals and emotions and cornbread and chili. Inspired.
Kare831 chapter 24 . 12/27/2011
There is nothing wrong with chili! My grandparents had a can of Hormel chili on their wedding night and my grandpa said it was the best meal she'd ever made. (They were married for 54 years) ;)
Ausgirl101 chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
I’m laughing so hard right now.

I wonder why you went THERE? At THIS time?

Oh I think we BOTH know the answer to that.

I don’t know why but I have that line from ‘Parent Trap’ running through my mind ... Denis Quaid “My Nanny and YOUR Butler?” [insert Southern accent]. I know, I know, there’s no nanny in this story ... I’m just sharing the way my mind works.

Incidentally I can’t even THINK about Edward standing at the door as a butler. It’s not safe for my mind to do that.
Kare831 chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
It might not have turned out how you thought, but it was OH SO GOOD! D
tff000 chapter 24 . 12/27/2011
good to have them back
tff000 chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
interesting twist - e being the butler
DreamerRoad chapter 24 . 12/27/2011
Can't get enough of Mistletoeward and the very important attic... :):):)
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »