Reviews for Life is Something To Do When You Can't Sleep
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 10/19
beautiful!
ShizayaismyOTP chapter 1 . 8/21
Your writing is brilliant and I couldn't help but turn to my friend and read her parts of it! Wonderful!
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 7/9
awww! that was too adorable!
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 2/4
I fainted a little from all the beauty. It's great that in this version of events they will set off on the Enterprise already friends and perhaps lovers. And Uhura won't have to get her heart broken, as it seems Spock is not dating anybody which is why he seems free to indulge a little crush himself. Showing up regularly for tea and all that he can probably have in his quarters.

Ugh, I remember taking 21 credits a semester until graduation, myself. The usual was 15-18. I wasn't trying to graduate early but to make up for a semester I had to take off. My dad wanted me out of college in four years and in the workforce in four years or else. I paid my way, too. But I had nicer jobs and bosses than poor Jimmy did. But I could relate to Jim's exhaustion and perpetual starvation when saving for nice things.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 2/1
This is such a 'smile' story, and the smile gets wider as it progresses. Your writing talent is undenigable.
Izlandi chapter 1 . 1/2
Solo cute!happy holidays too!
Nerdygurl4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I really like this story, would be interesting to see it flushed out into a longer story. How would the KM test effect the budding relationship? The appearance of Nero? Would Kirk allow Spock to go down to Vulcan without him and would this change the loss of his mother and what follows? I always find what-if stories to be quite interesting and I really like that you have portrayed Kirk as something other than a party boy who jumps from bed to bed. This is a more serious version of the character I love while still keeping him light-hearted and charming. A man with an iron core but a slightly bruised heart and soul from past hurts.
AiMila chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
aww! this story made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...im so reading it again when i feel down the next time around
louisesnape chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Kyaaaa love your fic! So good
Bluebell chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Huh, I was wondering why he wasn't on a Scholarship after getting that invitation to the Academy from Pike (and getting awesome grades), but guess it conveniently offers a plot opening lol
Love how direct Spock is being :D
catbob1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I loved this. It's a real gem. Your characters were wonderful. I adored hard working Jim. Kudos and keep up the good work.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Great read. Loved it. Loved the characters. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible. I may want to put this into a compilation of other oneshots that I love and I would like to put your name with your story.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Such a beautifully written story. Absolutely love it!
Mirage chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Just toooooo cute, that is a really great and sweet story
hope that in the future there may be more, maybe even with more chapters too, like this
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »