Reviews for Trust You Snap Shots: What a Pair
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Yay! I love snapshots!
Swishla chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
WAHAHAHAHAHAA! OMG, google Jane! Totally priceless.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I'd hate to have a mind link with someone.
monstar01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
More! More! I love this universe!
Drumchik chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
"Jane does a lot of things in my house that you'll never get to do" That was CLASSIC indeed. I just...amazing.
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
awwwww this was so cute :)
onezero chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Horrifying.. Try not to meld them together too much? I rather like their distinct personalities creating sparking against each other. I wonder if Jane will ever tell her family, Frost and Korsak. There's only this certain amount of time, years actually, when people starts to realise you don't age. That would make for a good Angela-sized shouting, shock and fun all around.
Animal Lover chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
this is a very cute story, keep it up!
Willow008 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Great chapter, I would love to read the whole story but if I can only have snippets then I'll deal.

Thanks
MelHellion chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow I just love your work. this was as amusing and funny as the ones before it. I can't wait to read more of your amazing stories in the l, I hope, very near future. Thanks for sharing your talent :)
StargazingDreamer82 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Your brain isn't the only one to like this universe! :D

I really like the telepathic Rizzles, and lol of course Jane would be fussy about it in the beginning. The last scene, with Frankie, was priceless though!

Will they ever tell Jane's family what they, or rather Maura, are? That they'll never age. Or will they just disappear at some point?

I hope you write more from this AU soon!
BoseSystem chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
HAHA, That was really cute!
angiesvoice chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I will be so sad if you don't write more of these. They encourage me to continue my Rizzles with a supernatural twist stories. And they're just plain awesome.
LDB chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Love this universe! its pure awesomenes. Vampire Maura is oh so very hot.
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Love it. This is such a fun universe to read about. Hope to read more.