Reviews for Everlasting Promises
Time to die bi*ch
Aaaand betrayal
This is pretty damn good for a first story
These chapters are gonna get long as hell aren’t they
NoSkill4me chapter 18 . 7/23
This was so weird.
The story started out as a classic Pertemis and then turned into a Star Wars crossover, effectively.

To be honest, I don't like what you did there and I don't understand why you would. I hope that if you pick this back up again some time, you resolve the whole story with Clydaria fast and return to where the real story is happening.
Apollo117mc chapter 18 . 6/21
Man just finished reading this amazing story. Holy crap bro Artemis and Percy are the cutest thing ever! I love every interaction beween them and the hunters! On that note can you please introduce Artemis back? It doesn't quite feel the same with no Artemis and Percy's loving sisters :(( However i absoloutley love this series and l can't wait for your next post! :))
Walker chapter 18 . 5/29
So I assume the promise for a new chapter is bs? I just read the entire fic and see it was last updated in 2013... wtf...
Raven's Arrow chapter 5 . 4/24
Boulevard of Broken Dreams is the only good song that Apollo has chosen.
Raven's Arrow chapter 17 . 4/22
Why have you been absent for so long? Are you taking care of a child or something? Is this discontinued? Huh? HUH?
Raven's Arrow chapter 18 . 4/16
Oh my fucking GOD! IN LITERALLY A YEAR AND A HALF IT WILL BE THE FUCKING TEN YEAR MARK FOR THIS STORY NOT BEING UPDATED. THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING GOOD JUST FINISH IT!
noblescalawag69 chapter 4 . 4/11
bro... i remember this story being good. now, i dont even know any more. pacing is hella bad, man.
noblescalawag69 chapter 4 . 4/11
noblescalawag69 chapter 6 . 4/11
jeezus christ. i remember enjoying this fic back in the day... now it's cringe. pure cringe. bad pacing too.
Luceo chapter 18 . 4/4
Hi Star,
I'm not too sure if you have put this on indefinite hiatus, but I hope that it isn't you have an amazing and touching way to relay your emotions and make us feel every bit of sadness, happiness, rage and frustration that the characters feel. I am a huge Pertimis fan, and this by far the best Pertimis story out there (believe me, I have looked on AOO3, Wattpad and ). Chapter 15 was by my favourite and I hated/loved how you conveyed Artemis' feelings when the unthinkable happened, I never expected or actually thought that they would be separated like that, and the raw emotion that she gave us had me in tears, and that is something I have never experienced reading AT ALL, so thank you for making me feel like a 5 year old who just lost my puppy.

As for your age comparison to experience, my opinion is that it doesn't matter how old he is, he will always need to improve, because if he is fighting on the level of deities, he wouldn't be able to do much, as they have had millennia to practice and hone their skills and abilities, where as Percy is only just starting to learn how to adapt his body and mind to his new powers and limits.

Your detailed fight scenes are extremely epic, they give you a colourful description on how everything happens and doesn't leave out things where you have to sit and think about "why is he so tired?" or "how did he win/lose that confrontation?". So for those detailed scenes, I applaude you, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you to have to come up with ideas on how things will pan out or work, because you have this idea in your head on what should happen, but it must be difficult to put it onto paper for everyone else to understand the direction of your story/plot.

I thank you again for such an incredible work of art that you have graced us with, and really do hope that you will be able to carry this on from where Percy has been blown to smithereens (talk about suspenseful endings!) And good luck with your professional career, both you Star and your PR guy Nogoodnms! Or if you have moved your artwork onto another platform, please could you let me know, I want Percy and Artemis to see each other again and tell each other how they truly feel. A bit selfish on my side I understand, but I am playing around with so many what ifs in my mind that I need answers before I go more insane.

Hope to either read more of your story or hear from you soon.

P.S. I use British spelling, so if some of my words seem a bit strange when it comes to spelling, it's just because I don't spell words the same as those in the USA.
N. Aepic Fael chapter 18 . 4/1
This fic is... hard to describe. On one hand, it's almost essential reading for Pertemis lovers, if not the entire PJO fandom as a whole. On the other hand, its a cautionary tale against switching up writing/planning styles. Looking over the author's reddit posts, everything up to chapter 16 had been planned, which is why the disconnect between those chapters and the last two is so strong. I don't necessarily hate the direction the fic was going at, but the lack of delivery of what the readers expected really hurts the impression that these two chapters leave behind. Chapter lengths gradually grew longer and longer, which I distinctly remember because when I used to read this on my DSi, the full chapter straight up could not load due to character limits. I feel that this escalation of just how large each chapter was built up to be really only exacerbated the attachment the readers got to the piece, which made the drop at chapter 17 so jarring.

This fic sure as hell has stories to tell.
4,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »