Reviews for Everlasting Promises
Artemishunt200 chapter 1 . 10h
I love your story so much that I would die if you deleted it. Not that I would really die but still! Please check out my story, Assassin of Chaos, Protector of the Hunt!
What happened to the story? I got hooked just to find out there was no more! This story was absolutely amazing, and if you can, please come back and keep writing!
princessjoysantos23 chapter 14 . 7/26
is it bad I'm imagining this scene in Hercules except with Percy as Hercules ArtemisNo man is worth the agravation
that's ancient history- been there, done that! hunters:
Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
He's the Earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden
Honey, we can see right through you
Girl, ya can't conceal it
We know how ya feel and
Who're you're thinking of Artemis:
No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no Hunters: You swoon, you sigh
Why deny it, uh-oh! Artemis:
It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love
shadowdeosminecraft chapter 10 . 7/25
Safest place on earth for females...unfortunately I'm not a female. Why am i happy about this fact
Gamewarrior chapter 18 . 7/22
wow in chapter 20 percy is coming back. Oh wait where is chapter 19
BananaPnaplsXie chapter 18 . 7/22
omfg this story is amazing
this is probably one of my favorite chaos fics
PLZ POST ANOTHER CHAPTER
ButterVine236 chapter 18 . 7/22
so good not a lot of fanfictions made me cry but this one did you are an amazing writer and I can't wait for more chapters
chow.staniscool chapter 6 . 7/20
everyone. life goes on. its just a primate is a dirty lemon reader. its not easy writing a story. cut star some slack.
Finally I have founded a chaos fanfic that doesnt make percy super powerful and basically unkillable. I like the fact that Percy isnt super powerful and can be easily deafeated by his enemies.
Atdown chapter 18 . 7/17
Anyone know what happened to the story I'm pissed that it not finished and leaving it on such cliffhanger and even at the bottom there plans for chapter 19/20 so come on :(
Reading Nut chapter 12 . 7/16
'If she (my wife) approves of him, I approve of him' Great philosophy, Mr. D. (Note the lack of sarcasm)
Reading Nut chapter 11 . 7/16
'Not sure whether you did a good job or not'? This is so goddamn good that I have no clue why you aren't patting yourself on the back.
Reading Nut chapter 6 . 7/15
"My brother is a looney!" That's how I feel every day. Best. Quote. Ever.
HTTYDFANAccount chapter 18 . 7/15
Everything, and I mean everything, about this fanfic has been extraordinary so far.
I have never come across writing like this except from professional authors, and I read a lot!

I love the level of detail and description throughout this entire fanfiction, and I think that Star has done an amazing job making all of the characters' personalities very similar, if not almost identical, to what Rick Riordan has done in PJO and HoO. Bravo, and thank you! It has been a pleasure to read this story, which I honestly think would make an amazing novel and/or movie.

I don't mind the length of the chapters and I personally think that longer is better. I spend 3-6 straight hours in front of a laptop reading one or two chapters and I absolutely love it. I hate it when a chapter ends. Just to put it out there, I would be delighted to read a chapter with over 100K words, excluding author's notes!

For chapter 17 and 18, I love the direction that this story is going. To me, Percy is more than deserving of being a Chaotic Deity as well as the others (Luke - so sad that he had to go out like that, Zoƫ, Bianca, Calypso, Silena and Charles). Although some readers may find the level of detail that you are going into this section of Percy's life too much, I've loved the read and the journey through this fight scenes are described in perfect detail and the action just springs to life in my mind. The sequences seem to happen naturally and the entire scene just FLOWS, though I am quite impatient to see what happens when Percy returns to Earth. Of course, as Nogoodnms stated in the A/N, that will be in chapter 20, so I guess I'll have to wait quite a little longer :D.

The meals that Calypso and Percy prepare together in this chapter, as well as the meal for the celebration of the leader of Numoria's birthday, are described exquisitely and makes me just dream of the taste of the food in my mouth. It sounds mouthwateringly delicious! Not too much detail, not too little. I find Star's writing very professional-sounding, and I could even mistake it for Rick Riordan's own writing if someone had printed this story out and put the author's name as RR.

For one of the chapters further back, when Percy was still the Guardian of the Hunt, Star's description of the budding relationship between Artemis and Percy sounded completely believable, almost like it was happening in front of my own eyes. I smiled and laughed through the happy times and almost broke down in tears at the heartbreaking scene where Artemis accidentally rejects Percy and breaks his heart. I love this fanfic, and I just can't wait to read the next chapter, however long it takes, though I really hope not toooo long :'( !

I tip my hat to you, Star! (And to you of course, Nogoodnms!) Thank you for creating such an amazing work of art, and it's been a pleasure to watch this story unfold. Please take your time in writing the next chapters, and keep producing high quality work. Have fun in your own life as well and live as we are all supposed to! Don't sit behind a computer and a keyboard for weeks straight!

Thank you!
BryceOwens chapter 18 . 7/9
I really hate when amazing stories like this go inactive when so much effort went into writing it. Please at least put a note or something along the lines of, "Got bored with story, discontinued." At least then I don't have to hunt you down and torture you to find out how the story ends!
4,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »