Reviews for Everlasting Promises
Damn! The first part of this chapter was so sad! I almost cried, and I never cry!
DreamsNitemares chapter 18 . 3/13
I love this story! I hope you update it eventually! I look forward to whatever you have planned!

I hope your pen flows with creative whispers!
awesome book
ShadowWolfBlade chapter 1 . 3/9
Rated T because I have an irrational fear of moderators.
PLS UPDATE OR ILL DIE FROM SUSPENCE YOU%#$& *#% &$!?
Bleh
sixthstar chapter 18 . 3/5
Yup. In twitter you said you were gonna continue this story. That was 2 or 3 years ago. You suck bro. This became one of the best stories I read so far then you stopped updating it. Great job bro. I got too attached to the story and I now I hate it because you stopped updating it. Wherever you are... whoever you are this story is garbage if it is not complete. Good-bye

p.s.
I also pm-ed you but you didn't respond.
arack14 chapter 18 . 3/4
Well, I guess you weren't lying when you said it wouldn't be a year between chapters... it's been 3 and a half now :( I don't know if you even still check reviews on this story but I just wanted to say that I immensely enjoyed what you've written so far. This is one of the few PercyxArtemis stories I've read that makes it seem even remotely plausible, without going completely OOC. I kind of felt like the story started to lose some of its direction when you hit the Chaos stuff, but it's still a great work. I know I speak for all the other 4,000-odd reviewers when I say that I hope you haven't permanently given up on this story and that someday you'll finish it. The quality of what you've done so far is too good to abandon.
I like the story and enjoy reading it a lot but is there any chance the next chapters could be less sci fi and more perch Jackson-ey
SLawren chapter 18 . 3/2
Hi! I just finished your fanfic and I just have to say that you have a great imagination. I really like how you made the characters realistic and drew out their personalities. I'm confused though about Calypso and Percy's relationship. I thought Percy was always loyal to Artimis but then he suddenly starts a relationship with Calypso...? Also, to answer one of your questions, I liked how you used time jumps but I think you could have made the time in between more detailed. And maybe you could have skipped less time of Percy's life. I think maybe he should still be in his late 20s or early 30s when he makes his way back to earth. Then the chances of Artimis and Percy would still be strong and the hunters wouldn't be old by the time he gets back.
quickheart123 chapter 8 . 2/28
InvictusReaping chapter 18 . 2/27
I appreciate the story :)
starawesome chapter 18 . 2/26
can you update faster?
GoodOldInstinct chapter 18 . 2/26
Gotta say loved the story while it lasted shame it hasn't been updated though
gaston chapter 18 . 2/22
actualiza
Guys I read his final chapter exactly when he updated it. That was THREE years ago. I was freaking 12! It's literally been FOUR years. It's over. This fanfic is abandoned.
ZedricSOZ chapter 18 . 2/20
I wish I was in love with a community like Sherlock Holmes or Doctor Who, even Harry Potter. As a matter of fact, the Pokemon community actually has a few great indepth stories as well. But instead, I'm in love with a fandom that have a total of five or six great writers writing consistently simultaneously before four or five of them leave the story to rot while the last one carries the fandom into a new generation with a new story before the cycle relapses. I read this story in 2012, I believe, and I've been waiting for this story to update and finish ever since. I've had relationships that broke me since then, but if I see my ex now I won't feel anymore pain. I've gotten injuries which brought pain and tears that evaporated into the painless scars on my skin. I've failed exams and I can still look at the results with painless regret. Yet the most painful and unregrettable experience that haunts me every time I get the slightest reminder comes from this story. This story paved a path in this fandom. This story made 'Pertemis' main stream. This story inspired at least hundreds of PJO fanfic writers. This story made the hard moments in life bearable for so many. This story will forever, in my heart, be the greatest story in the fandom, on this site, and it's incomplete. Among the current greatest stories, most if not all, are incomplete...
This fandom is for the broken
This fandom creates the broken
This random is just broken
I don't know if you'll ever come back. I don't know what took you away without even an explanation. I don't know what you, as a person, have to deal with. But I do know your writing skills are phenomenal and fantastical. I doubt you'll even read this, but, despite the inevitable hate comments, all I want is closure. An author's note or something. To be honest I didn't even read this chapter because I was afraid I'd fall back in love with the story and you'd vanish like you did. God, lol. This sounds like we've been through a breakup doesn't it. Well I suppose we have. A part of me still prays this works out, while another part of me just wants to give up completely. I really miss this story, but I love what it did to this place. I want you to come back and reclaim your throne, but I want the newer generation to have their time. I hope that, where ever you are Star and Nogoodname, you are watching and reading these newer fucs and are proud. We still miss you. We still want you
#4years2many #heartbrokenstill #iloveyoubutimmovingon A sincere fan who wishes you nothing but the best
-Zed