Reviews for Everlasting Promises
halfblood0227 chapter 18 . 9/15
Been loving the story! Really hope you continue to update
vapourtrailreads chapter 18 . 9/13
To answer your questions:
1. Yes, I think he is, even if he still behaves a bit younger for his age haha
2. No, the fight scenes were great! Just enough detail but would like to see more of Percy's original demigod powers plus his blessings from Athena and Hestia (enhanced strategy and summoning food - can he summon Clydarian food now? :P)
3. The meals made me hungry. They were awesomeee
4. Overall it was really detailed, love it 3 but it does take really long to read lol

Also, is it possible to add in a scene (or two) about what's been happening on Earth? Cos as you mentioned, Percy is now forty-two which means that almost twenty-four years have passed... will there be any drastic changes to the camp?

Please please do an update soon, I just found this story and it. Is. Amazing. I really want so much to see how it ends, you guys have created something absolutely insanely good and I love it :')
Add more
SummonedSnake chapter 18 . 9/3
Yo you should come back and write this again
Kishan Ajbani chapter 1 . 8/25
please continue writing this fanfiction is the by far one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time
graciewee2213 chapter 18 . 8/17
i’m sorry but WHAT
you’re talking about a chapter 19 and 20 and yet you havent posted for 5 YEARS
dont you think your readers will be disappointed?
but also, you’re really good at writing, so keep it up.
Lol it's kinda funny how if the situation was reversed and Percy slapped Artemis and got away with it, well there'd be one hell of an uproar about abuse. But I suppose if she hits him it's all fine. Fucking double standards.
Rookybooky2453 chapter 18 . 7/26
I hope that it isn't going to end here :, (
I really enjoyed it, well written, and you have my respect for writing those kind of chapters. 40k! How?!
Anyways, as I was saying, don't listen to the haters and just do what you gotta do. ;)
Rookybooky2453 chapter 15 . 7/26
'Videbo te mox', or 'te mox videbo'. Technically translates to 'I will see you soon'.
Just saying. ;)
TheRealShenron chapter 18 . 7/25
UPDATE OR I WILL HAKAI YOUR ASS
TridentCA chapter 18 . 7/25
Is this story dead? It’s been almost 5 years since the last update.
Moonhorse96 chapter 1 . 7/24
really liked this story except the last 2 chapters where you had to add the Space crap, I mean the story was perfect, the relations were solid and the charaters were all flashed out perfectly, Even the dead of Percy didn't felt cheap. But than you had to revive him and bring him to space, This is the biggest MISTAKE ever in a fanfiction, you had everything. Than it turned into a Metroid/Starwars/ Dystopian space shit. To be honest I would rather see him die and stay in the underworld or have his soul scathered than what happens after he died.

So I decided to write my own ending, hope you like it because I felt horrible after Percy's dead!

Artemis looked up at the night sky, crying. She stood on Percy's favourite spot. She stood here every night for the last six years.

She wished she could get over it but she couldn't. Not because Percy was dead but because of the things that didn't add up. The Gifts she received, the note, the oath on Chaos, the fates taking Percy's body, Hades telling her Percy didn't showed up by the three judges. She knew there was more going on but she couldn't do anything. The only man she loved in her entire immortal live was gone. But possibly not dead which made things worse. If she knew Percy was dead she could get over it. But she wasn't sure. Yet he didn't showed up.

As Artemis was crying the realisation struck here, Percy wouldn't be here tonight.
And he never would.

Feel horrible? You should cuz I feel horrible too knowing that Percy and Artemis will never get back together. I might as well write my own sequel.
cringe af
it was this moment he knew he fucked up
Dis2Good chapter 16 . 7/19