Reviews for Everlasting Promises
Hi! This is an amazing chapter. No seriously. I couldnt stop reading and i think i only blinked once...or twice
Saviour Of Olympus chapter 18 . 2/21
Hey Star i know that u will be pissed off reading this as another one asking for update(thinking that you'll read it .Your story's awesome. Your way of writing,plot everything is fantastic .I also want to see Percy and Artemis reunited .Please please .Also Nogoodnms you promised that that chapters will be posted as soon as possible. I am not pushing you guys as i know there would have been a problem due to which u cant update but please for CHAOS' SAKE! Dont stop writing.
rescue 007 chapter 18 . 2/18
Thank god this was discontinued. It was a fun story until Percy died and you started this space crap. Like just wow, even you probably knew you fucked up which is why you stopped writing it...what a waste of a good story.
jakob chapter 18 . 2/14
hey, star :D
you should know that I love your story. It just makes me so happy to read it, and normally I ain't the big reader. when I found this site (fanfiction) this was the first story I ever read on it, and you should know that is still haven't found a story that is even close to the level of this. I found out that you have a twitter acc and I went to check on it to like get to know you more as a person. but when I saw your tweets I became sad just be reading them. I really really hope that you get better cause from my point of view you seem like a super nice person, and someone how does not deserve to be sad. I really hope you get better soon cause that is what you deserve, to be happy.

from Jakob

sorry for the spelling mistakes, i am from denmark xD
percyAndChaos chapter 18 . 2/12
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't drop this story I love this plot! I wanna see percy and arty reunite!
FellowBookReader chapter 18 . 2/7
Well it’s a shame this story’s now abandoned.
Homie176 chapter 17 . 2/4
Best story I've read on FanFic yet. and that's saying a lot. also nogoodnms, the insults were hilarious. I got a stomach reading it lol.
SeaweedBrainYT chapter 1 . 2/2
it's been 4 years. when you going to update? XD
cool gut A-a-ron chapter 18 . 1/31
please finish the story im dying i have been waiting for 3 years now im counting please write its amazing
blackcharizard762 chapter 4 . 1/29
So just si everyone in the future reading this knows this story is almost as dead as chivalry the author had some family buissness to deal with and just never really came back also don't contact nogoodnms as he isn't involved with this anymore

Have yourselves a good day
Tkilburn chapter 18 . 1/29
Please add chapters
loki98065 chapter 1 . 1/25
just got to the end and realised how long since the last update fingers crossed we get an ending
Okilix chapter 18 . 1/24
Thoir ùrachadh nas luaithe, no cuiridh mi air falbh mi fhìn.
nithanth9 chapter 18 . 1/23
5 years...AND NO UPDATE
Balanders24 chapter 18 . 1/20
I loved this story. All of it. Firstly: the way you describe things. On chapter sixteen, I cried the second hardest I ever have cried to a work of fiction, only beaten by the Mark of Athena when Percy and Annabeth fell into Tartarus. It wasn't just that you described the death of Percy, and the feelings of Artemis well. it was everything leading up to that moment, the misunderstanding, the heartbreak, the ceremony Artemis decides on having for Percy, the sacrifice, the relationships between all of the characters, no one, not even the Olympians being able to help Percy, the greatest hero of all time, when he needs it the most, and also the great choice of music that only strengthened the entire scene. I also love the way you describe the fight scenes and settings. It makes you understand what is happening, what everything looks like, and it gets you in the feel of what is happening, like if something is formal or informal. Secondly: You have one of the best vocabularies I have seen on this website, maybe even in books overall. You also make very few grammar and spelling mistakes. Although that has nothing to do with the actual story, it is still of putting when you find mistakes, and it reminds you that what you're reading is just fantasy. This makes it so that small errors bring you out of the mood, which is why I'm happy that you make so few. Thirdly: The plot. You're really not afraid to do some pretty crazy things. In three chapters Percy dies, the hunt gets new gear, 10-20ish years go by, Percy's old friends come back from the dead, a group is formed, Perseus, Andromeda, an Achilles are introduced, as well an Chaos, End arises as a new threat, and so much more. All of this happens naturally, because you introduce things at a fast pace, but people (at least I) don't get confused. At first, I wanted there to be more time skips, but now I understand why "filler" can sometimes be so important. It eases you into new things, while also making the story seem more real.
I cannot stress enough how much I want you to continue this story. It is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and I am so happy I discovered this story. While there are people who have made their own continuations on this story, I will not read them and wait for you to update, no matter how long it takes you. Only if you say this story is officially discontinued, which I really hope you won't, then I will read a fanmade continuation.
Again, I really hope you continue this story, no matter how long it takes. That was my review. Goodbye Starblade.
4,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »