Reviews for A Very Cargan Christmas
Alligates chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
FFFFFFFFFF THAT WAS JUST SO FRIGGIN' CUTE I LITERALLY DON'T THINK IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO HANDLE IT.
... I am quite sad that it's over... it was soooooooo sweet!
It's funny how some of the authors who put the characters through the most traumatic pain (lol FCMD is amazing) write the greatest fluff... not that I'm complaining XD
Thank you, for making cotton candy come out of my nose.
And for making me feel all Christmassy in September XD
lol I just want to favourite this thing fifty times over :3 you are far too amazing for me.
WyszLo chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Haha I'm STILL reviewing Christmas stories! Apparently. Well, here it is:

1. "We've been through this before," Carlos reminds him patiently. "You're part of my family as much as any of my sisters or my parents. You're my brother, Logan. So no matter what happens, I will be with my family for Christmas." FAVORITE. Laura, this was too precious. How is Bunny so perfect?

2. "It sounds like Mr. Mitchell is actually making sure that they're well prepared in case they lose power. Carlos would never even think that it would cross his mind. And from the expression on Logan's face, he isn't the only one." RyRy! Gosh I love to hate him. It's despicable that this shocked Carlos and Logan so much. It's okay, though, RyRy went back to his good old self with not coming home to see Logan on Christmas.

3. "You can spend Christmas with us!" Carlos blurts out even before Logan hangs up his phone. "I mean, if my family can get home in time, you can stay with us. They won't mind, don't even try to refuse, Logan. Remember Lilo and Stitch? Ohana means family. Family means-" "No one gets left behind," Logan says softly. "Or forgotten." Carlos finishes." But seriously, Bunny is perfect.

4. "His dad chuckles dryly. "It's impossible not to worry when you're a father," he says, and Carlos thinks of Mr. Mitchell, who just a little while ago was checking in on them. "I guess you're right." Okay... I teared up at this, not gonna lie. It was such a humanizing moment for RyRy. Like I'm actually crying right now aodhfoaidfa FAVORITE.

5. "Logan takes a deep breath, calming himself down. "Sorry," he breathes. "I guess I'm- I'm a little scared right now, Carlos." Carlos hugs him tighter. "You don't ever have to be afraid, Logan. I'm here with you and I always will be. I promise. I'll take care of you." LAURA. WHAT IS THIS? A MASTERPIECE? FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. I loved this.

6. "He hugs his parents again, grinning when neither of them let Logan escape the same." Can I just... can I just be a member of the Garcia family? Please? They're precious.

I loved this story a lot :) You're amazing.

Fish Stick Friday chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I'm so sorry I'm just now getting to this. I feel like all I do to you is apologize anymore. But hear me out. Last night, I had to go to bed when I got home because I had to get up early for work this morning. Then, today was my birthday, so after work, my parents had me go over to their place, which is why I'm only now getting to this. But I'm reviewing just like I said I would, so no harm, right?

OMG! The snowball fights and the building of snowmen. Could that BE any more Cargan-y? Lol.

I loved how Carlos wrapped an arm around Logan and was just there for Logan, reassuring him that he didn't ruin anything. It was incredibly sweet!

"Not too bad"? Now Carlos, we all know you think more of Logan than THAT! ;)

Yeah, frankly I am surprised that Ryan Mitchell made sure Logan had plenty of food and firewood and stuff in the house. Maybe it's just a coincidence, or maybe he really kinda sorta cares about Logan after all...

You know how the Knights adopted Logan in some of your stories? Well, now I could totally see the Garcias adopting Logan too. Whose fault might that be? ;)

I liked how Logan told Carlos he was the greatest in those exact words after he made a remark about "Have I ever told you you're the greatest?" That was very slick of you...

Wow, Carlos! And I thought James was the one with the ego...lol.

I love how Logan told Carlos to be careful. That was so sweet!

Carlos WOULD find a power outage to be fun...

Aww! That was so cute how Logan and Carlos crossed their fingers at the same time!

"Of course I'm rght, I'm your dad." Okay, well now I can see where Carlos got it from...lol. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Confession: when you mentioned the part about the cell phones, it made me think of your fic "Invisible." I have read it, but I just haven't reviewed it yet because I wanted to review on my laptop and when I read it, I read it on my iPhone.

I LOVE when Logan rubs the back of his neck in your stories or just in general even! It's so adorable!

I loved how they could have alternated shifts, but instead stayed up together to keep each other company. The Cargan in this is almost too much for my poor heart!

Honestly, I was worried that the boys would freeze to death when the fire died out and they were contemplating going to Carlos' place instead. I mean no offense, but it seems like something you would do. Maybe not the freezing to death part, but the freezing part at least.

I liked how Carlos took Logan by the arm. It's just little things like that that I love. It's very Cargan-y.

I loved how Carlos was the strong one while Logan was crying and thinking the worst-case scenario.

Carlos said the "p" word: promise. Lol. I seriously rolled my eyes when I read that. Look at your track record, Laura! Do you blame me? They have good intentions when they make the promises, but nine times out of ten, those promises turn out to be omens in your stories, and for whatever reason the boys are unable to keep their promises.

"...at Logan who is standing shyy off to the side." Okay, Logan. Stop being so adorable!

I loved how Mr. an Mrs. Garcia didn't leave Logan out when they hugged Carlos and when Mrs. Garcia kissed Carlos goodnight.

I loved that bit about Carlos, James, and Kendall loving Logan just the way he is.

The only loose end that I don't feel got tied up was how Ryan Mitchell felt about the Christmas cheer. I remember Logan making a big deal about whether his dad would like it or not, but then you never really said.

I loved this fic so much! It wasn't as epic as Little Hollow. But it was the most Cargan-y thing you have written so far, and you know that I do love that. :) I'm just sad that it's over. Can you do another Cargan multi-chapter in the future? Please? For me?
happygirl57 chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
This was so incredibly sweet. I love how each of their doubts were pushed aside to enjoy their Christmas. I still find it adorable that Logan calls Carlos' dad Papa. Ahh! I loved this. They're both too adorable.
BlueberryNinja chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
this story was sooooo sweet i luved it! )
Lost chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Ohhhh my GOD, it's been so long since I've read a really good fic that actually had me tearing up. Seriously, if I read anymore I'm gonna burst into tears... But of course, I'm gonna read more, because IT'S JUST THAT GOOD. Carlos is my baby, and the way you're writing him makes me so proud to be a fan! So thanks! I love it all. xD
hope for eternity chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
adorable to the end! i loved it:)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
That was cute! Though I was kind of hoping for a big Christmas ending with gift exchanges and then Logan's dad coming and seeing all the decorations and seeing his reaction. But this was good too! :)
AbbyMasrai chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
What a wonderful ending! Absolutely perfect! I loved it so much. And I'm excited for your other stories!
AbbyMasrai chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
AH! This is like my favorite chapter so far! For so many reasons. One of them being that I see so much of myself in both Logan and Carlos.

I used to Christmas caroling...it was awesome and I miss it so much!

And...my mom had a miscarriage before (very early on in the pregnancy, she didn't even know she was pregnant until it happened. She also had cancer at the time). It was like a year and half before I was born, so it's really weird to think that I could've had a big brother or sister. Or the fact that I might not even be here had my mom actually had the baby. It's weird to think about, and very humbling. Though I wasn't there when the miscarriage happened, it still affects me. I get where both Logan and Carlos are coming from, definitely, especially since I am an only child.

Beautiful, wonderful chapter! I enjoyed it so much! And Luke was in it! Double bonus!
AbbyMasrai chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
AWWW! This is so adorable but so tragic at the same time! I love how much Carlos' family loves Logan...it makes me so happy that he has that. As well as with Kendall's and James' family!
musicfreak1107 chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Awww this was such a cute story! I loved reading all the cute bromance moments between Carlos and Logan and all of the cheer that Carlos brought!

Can't wait to read your next stories! :)
PrincessBacon chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
This was so sweet. The Cargan friendship was just adorable. I loved how Logan is basically a part of the Garcia family and that he calls Mr. Garcia "Papa". Your backstory for Logan is so sad so I'm glad that he has a father figure to look up to and Carlos as his best friend.

Logan's enthusiasm for everything Christmas was so great, it was good to see him loosen up and not focus on school at all. And Carlos is such a good friend. Their friendship is so perfect.

And they made it home for Christmas! Poor Logan with his lack of father, but the Garcias clearly love him and he deserves to be with people as wonderful as them on Christmas.

This was lovely. Nice job!
WyszLo chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS LITERALLY SNORTING WITH LAUGHTER AT SOME PARTS. OH MY GOSH LAURA.

But I'll get there.

First... the Scotty/Chloe/Baby Boy part... oh my goodness, Laura. That was so touching and sweet and horrible all at once. I was actually in tears when...

"Hi, Luke!" AOKDJFAOPSDFPOADSFPOADSFOADSF LUKE TO SAVE THE DAY. I can't even describe how much I loved that. It was perfect. So perfect.

Hahahahahahahahaha and then this: "We should do this professionally! he thinks brightly, before remembering that there is no way Logan is going to give up his dream of being a doctor." I was actually dying. I just kept laughing harder at this: "Well," Mr. Humphreys says with a smile. "I'm Jewish. But I'll be sure to have a good Hanukkah and you boys have a good Christmas, all right?"

and of course this: "Who knows?" Carlos teases. "Maybe it'll be all four of us in Hollywood."

You actually killed me. I loved this chapter so much!

WyszLo chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
OPandsklfnalkdsfalkd this chapter KILLED me. Oh my gosh. Bunny was so wonderful and caring and sad all at the same time I couldn't even handle it. He's being so mature and sensitive and it breaks my heart to watch Logan break his heart. Carlos is just so amazing.

Of course, I understand why Logan is breaking Bunny's heart, because it's breaking my heart as well. Our poor baby :(. At least Carlos is there to give him their own little version of Christmas.

Also, I can't let this go unmentioned: "A blush colors Logan's face and he sticks his tongue out childishly at Carlos before taking the phone. "Hello?" he says shyly. "Hi, Papa." FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE.

Loved this chapter, even though it was bittersweet.