Reviews for A Very Cargan Christmas
happygirl57 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
This was beautiful and I simply loved it. My heart broke for them- losing a sibling before even getting to know them is something no one should ever have to go through. I love how they made a tribute to Carlos' brother- that was so incredibly sweet. I loved how you brought in Luke and how he brought a little more cheer to them. AWWW, it was very much like Logan to be embarrassed like that but like Luke said, it's the thought that counts. I liked reading about them caroling. I loved the ending. Little do they know, in a year, they really will be in Hollywood. Lol. Anyways, awesome chapter and I can't wait to read more.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I'm so sorry! I said I'd review after I got home from work last night, but I was starving, so I ate. Then I was sifting through over 150 pages of dash on Tumblr. Then I started to doze off, then I went to bed. But I'm reviewing now. That's what matters.

Yeah...scrambled eggs are about the ONLY kind of eggs I CAN make. Lol. I'm not much of a cook...Oh, and I think it's so sweet how Logan made Carlos' favorites for breakfast! :)

A MIXED forkful? Okay, so I jokingly refer to myself as OCD, and one of the reasons why is that I cannot mix my food together. For example, I would either have to eat all of the scrambled eggs first or all of the sausage first, but I would NOT eat them mixed together and/or simultaneously.

Aww! I loved how Logan was blushing! How precious!

Then I loved how Carlos reminded Logan to eat. It was so cute!

"As usual, his answer satisfies Logan." Well, (giggles)that little quote was just FULL of meaning, wasn't it? ;)

You know, I have never put cranberries on my Christmas tree. It was interesting for me to see that.

"Baby's First Christmas?" BTChristmas reference, much? ;)

I have a brother named Scott. We don't really call him Scotty though. Lol.

CARGAN ALERT! The hug! OMG! -dies-

OMG! That's so sad yet so sweet! Carlos not wanting to tell them because Kendall's parents got divorced around the same time. Carlos, can you BE any more adorable?

"He's not alone." Okay, so that made me think of their song "You're Not Alone." :)

Aww! Carlos would have had a little brother? He just has sisters in your BTR universe, right?

"...how to cheat at Life without anyone knowing..." LOL! Oh, Carlos... :D

If Logan never had a sister, then where did he get his penchant for dressing up in drag from? -is shot-

I agree, Carlos. Logan would have been a fantastic big brother!

Wow! I almost got teary-eyed when I saw what ornament Carlos and Logan made.

OMG! Luke! Only one of my FAVORITE OCs of yours ever! :)

Logan's making hot chocolate on the stove? They don't have a microwave? Lol.

Note to self: never eat a cookie that Carlos has baked. ;)

I love how easily Logan blushes. It's so freaking adorable! :)

"It's...cold outside?" ROTFL! Carlos, you crack me up! :D

Haha, I love how they both started off singing different songs! Aw, no fair! I wanted Carlos and Logan to sing me Chrismtas carols! -pouts-

"We should do this professionally!" I liked how you planted that little seed. And I agree; Logan and Carlos DO sound good singing together...or they WOULD...I've never heard them sing a duet before...

Lol. Mr. Humphrey is Jewish! That's priceless!

Carlos grabbing Logan's arm...Ungh! -squeals-

"Maybe it'll be all four of us in Hollywood." -scoffs-Ha! Like that will ever happen! ;)

Yay! I loved this chapter! Carlos and Logan singing together. -nods- I like that. I like that lots. :) Another epic chapter, Laura! XOXO
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I loved this chapter! Especially at the end where Carlos says something about all four of them going to LA. I was mentally screaming 'YOU DO GO TO LA! YOU BECOME A BAND!'
musicfreak1107 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Well, I was in tears over the first part of the chapter...The Cargan was adorable! Except that you had to break them for it...then I had to remind myself that Logan isn't 6, he's 15 and then I started crying all over again. :/

And the caroling was so cute! And of course that would happen to them! :)

The ending was great! I like it! :)

Can't wait for more :)
Logan Henderson Is Mine chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
update soon! I can't wait to read more!
hope for eternity chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
That was sooooo cute!
CheekyBrunette chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Oh, Carlos... I get this feeling that the poor dear is over his head, poor baby. Logan's Christmas is a lot to take on...

Okay, I think you need an award for obscene cuteness, cause this is BEYOND adorable! You clearly don't understand! Flawless!

I love them making cookies! I love their terrible ideas. I love Carlos jumping on board with everything. I love Logan being so... chill. No expectations. That kid is adorbs.

Great job!
happygirl57 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
This was just about the sweetest things ever. I absolutely adored the ending. Logan's right though, if you have friends and family close by, any day can be better. The whole thing was very deep and I loved that. I loved how Carlos was willing to go to any extent to make Logan's Christmas the best he can- he' such a sweet boy. The whole thing about them deserving each other was adorable and I loved it. This is so rushed... sorry, but I'm in a bit of a hurry. Awesome chapter though and I can't wait to read more.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Hey! So when I put on a mini-concert at work where I sang Christmas carols, one of the songs on my set list (haha, set list...) was "Beautiful Christmas" by Big Time Rush. :)

"But what if...what if someone steals it, Carlos?" Logie, please stop it. You're killing me with your adorableness!

The tree's shorter than Carlos? That's one tiny tree. -is shot-

"Part of him wans to go back to his house and take his tree and put it in Logan's house. Logan deserves it way more than he does." Laura, you and I need to have a serious talk. You're killing me with all the Cargan. I can't take it. Lol.

Carlos getting lost in thought, rambling in his head, was so unbelievably precious! :)

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" "Okay, no not exactly." LOL!

Um...I don't think I want any of Carlos' cookies. He's just guestimating! I HAVE to follow the recipe to a T. It's why it's called a RECIPE! Lol.

Aww! Carlos just wants everything to be perfect for Logan. That's why he's getting somewhat disappointed by how things are turning out...

Hehe. Carlos WOULD spill half the flour all over the floor. :p

"We ARE brothers as far as I'm concerned." *dies* Doctor, note the time of death. 2:12 p.m. Central time...

"The cookies taste absolutely horrible." Not to say I told you so, but I told you so! :)

"Logan gagged and almost choked on the cookie he tried to eat and now he's still trying to rink away the taste with whatever he and hi dad have in the fridge." ROTFL! I know I shouldn't, but I am. Lol. It's just so funny! :D

*gasps* Logan's not old enough to drink beer! Ooh! That's illegal! Logan should know better. See, I can drink beer if I wanted to (which I don't), because I'm of legal drinking age. Logan is not.

"We can't feed this to the animals!" LOL! Logan, stop it! You're going to make me have an accident!

Woohoo! Go Carlos! I love the animated "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." That and Rudolph are MY favorite Christmas movies! :)

"His eyes dart nervously to Logan who probably has no idea that he's staring longingly at his friend..." Whoa, whoa, whoa! Say what? Logan is staring LONGINGLY at Carlos? And you said this WASN'T slash! Haha, do you know what my REAL confliction is? Whether I like Cargan better as a bromance or a romance. Both are so unbelievably adorable!

Officer Garcia, don't laugh at your son! *snickers*

"We'll go to the pond and mess around in the snow." -spontaneously combusts* Okay, if you didn't WANT people to see this as slash, you should have worded that better. "Mess[ing] around in the snow." Really, Laura? REALLY? :p

"I know that you're both responsible." After you just talked about Carlos and Logan having plans to "mess around in the snow." Lol. -is shot-

I love how Carlos shakes his head even though his dad can't see him.

DON'T YOU DARE, LAURA! DON'T YOU DARE! How DARE you mention Logan's tongue after all those pics of Logan and his tongue on Tumblr! Seriously, that was SO cute how he stuck his tongue out at Carlos. Are you trying to kill me or what, Laura? Death by Cargan overload...

Great! Now Carlos is staring at Logan. STARING AT him! -eye twitches-

"...the best present you've given me is YOU." Well, that's just peachy! Now I have a mental image of Carlos with a Christmas bow on him underneath Logan's puny Christmas tree. Thanks for that, Laura! :)

Carlos called Logan perfect. WHAT IS THIS? (in sing-song voice)Carlos and Logan sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! :p

Whatever, Laura, you're in denial. You can claim this is bromance all you want, but at the end of the day, there were plenty of ambiguous Cargan moments sprinkled all throughout this chapter. As Courtney (was it Courtney? I don't know. She doesn't follow me) on Tumblr said, give in to the slash, Laura! :p

Now that I'm caught up, I eagerly await the next chapter ESPECIALLY if there are more "non-slash" Cargan moments like there was in this chapter. -nods- I LOVE this story! Can I marry this story? Please?
Fish Stick Friday chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Guess who? Hey, look at that. I'm doing something I said I would do when I said I would do it. Lol.

One of the other things Carlos knows how to make is fish sticks, right? ;)

"...and this particular incident was the equivalent of an earthquake to him." LOL!

Aw! Carlos, you're not a stupid klutz! I never wanna hear you talk about yourself like that again, okay?

"You didn't get hurt, did you?" Aww! The fact that that was practically the first thing out of Logan's mouth is so adorable, and tells you what a caring person he is. So cute!

"Yeah, I know it. You're pretty cool too, Logie." (spontaneously combusts) The Cargan! I can't even... *dies*

"Logan doesn't go into a list of things that could happen with this potentially dangerous and stupid idea." Wow! That's...diffrent, you know, for Logan...lol.

But Carlos CAN fly south for the winter. He's El Hombre Del Flaming Space Rock Man after all...-is shot-

"In a way, Logan reminds Carlos of his younger sisters. Except Logan is fifteen." That kind of reminded me of Head on Collision when Logan was acting younger than he really was because of his head trauma.

"Kendall knows how to handle Logan better than anyone else." Okay, why did I read that with slash goggles on? Lol. I don't even like Kogan best...

Keeping quiet isn't Carlos' thing? You don't say! -insert sarcasm- I still love you, Carlos! -hugs-

"Carlos, that sounds dangerous!" There's the worry wart, pessimistic Logan we've all come to know and love. :)

It really IS like Logan and Carlos switched roles. It's so precious reading about Logan being like Carlos usually is! :D

Carlos WOULD have sympathy for Ryan Mitchell. Carlitos has such a big heart!

"They probably look ridiculous to any neighbors who might be watching, but Carlos is used to that." LOL!

Tsk, tsk, Carlos! You should know better than to skip meals...

Personally, I think Logie would make a great brother! :)

The misfit Christmas tree thing actually reminded me of the episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. where Pheobe freaked out about all the brown trees getting thrown in the chipper. So she would go around to customers, trying to sell them brown trees even though Joey was the one who worked in the tree lot.

Ugh! I hate it when people come through my register with merchandise that doesn't have a price tag/UPC!

Come to think of it, I don't think my family has ever had a REAL Christmas tree. We've always gotten artificial Christmas trees.

Gah! I am so freaking in love with this story! My only regret is thatI let myself fall behind in it. It has my absolute favorite thing in BTR: Cargan! Lol.

Off to R&R the next chapter now!
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Awww I love it! Just so adorable! And Cargan is one of my fave BROMANCES along with Kogan :D
CelestialSonata7 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Oh my gosh this is so adorable I wanted to cry! They're so sweet!

Though, for the record, I happen to like Jim Carry's Grinch, and I watched it on Christmas! XD But it's all good. :)

Loving this story, can't wait for updates! :D
Logan Henderson Is Mine chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Awwwh!
hope for eternity chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
*sniff* everything you write makes me go all emotional! how do you write so amazingly?
Fang lover23 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Flawless chapter is flawless.

I love their bromance in this story, but my shipping goggles are practically screwed into my skull. I can't help it. -dead-

Just...everything about this chapter was so fluffy and cute and so adorable and afskhlsladkjafadshg these boys frustrate me. Cargan bromance is love. :D
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »