Reviews for A Very Cargan Christmas
happygirl57 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Once again, such a late review. So sorry about that.

You did a wonderful insight to both Carlos and Logan. This literally brought tears to my eyes. I loved how you showed Carlos. He's so sweet and I just loved him. I love how he's constantly trying to cheer Logan up though he's not even sure if what he's saying will happen. The thing with Ryan Mitchell was amazing. I loved how Logan talked about his father. I loved how he talked about how his father should love and take care of himself in order to give love to Logan. My heart is breaking for him. Both of them were the sweetest and I loved it. I can't wait to read more.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Notice how I am avoiding Stand By Me like the plague. Lol. Gee, I wonder why...lol.

My apartment needs Christmas cheer. We have a tree, but it's too big for our apartment plus our living room is full of like ginormous furniture (relative to the size of our living room). I feel kind of bad because Christmas is just under three weeks away, and there's no sign of Christmas approaching in my apartment. :(

I love it when Logan rubs the back of his neck. It's so precious!

Carlos and Logan, do you want to help decorate my room at least with Christmas cheer? Seriously, I'm thinking of getting a small four foot tree and sticking it in my room with lights and ornaments and tinsel and stuff. Yeah!

Carlos? Patient? No way! Get out! Lol.

See? And that's why I love Cargan! Well ONE of the reasons at least. Carlos can talk Logan into practically doing anything with him. I mean look at all the adventures and escapades the two of them have been on where it was just the two of them.

"And there was light!" Sorry, Logie, but I rolled my eyes at that.:)

So Logan got his looks from his mother, huh? Well, his hair color, eye color, and stature at least...

Aw, that was so sad how Logan was afraid that talking about his memories would cause the details to fade.

Carlos as leader? Uh-oh! :) I love you, Carlos!

VHS? What the heck is THAT? Do people even still have those? ;)

Yeah, how Carlos described it is pretty much how my family does Christmas Day too. Except having a big family, the unwrapping of presents usually ended up being more of an all-day affair. Lol.

OMG! Rudolph is my favorite Christmas movie! Well that and the animated How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Frosty the Snowman isn't bad. I just like the others more. :)

Aw Logie! You have such a big heart. I'm sorry, but I don't think you can fix your dad, Logie. :(

You know what? When you were describing how Ryan USED TO BE, it kind of reminded me of Carlos.

Okay, the part about it being a broken world we live in was depressing...

Yeah, but lights and a tree and stuff will HELP. I mean what looks more Christmas-y? A room void of any Christmas decoations or one with strings of lights hanging? Exactly!

Great! There's that accursed P-word again. Oh wait, Kendall didn't say it. Carlos did. Lol. Even so... ;)

OMG! I love this story so much! I know this wasn't dedicated to anyone, but it could have very well have been dedicated to me because you know how I love me some Cargan! :)

This wasn't as Christmas cheery as I thought it would be, but that's okay because Carlos and Logan had each other, so all is good. :)

Fantabulous job, Laura! XOXO
AbbyMasrai chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Aww...so sad but so sweet! I love this kind of angst lol. What can I say? I'm a sap at heart! But I'm glad for the angst...because Logan's life sucks and he can't just magically be happy all the time, even when he's reminded of how sucky his life is, you know? So, it's good that he acknowledges that he is hurt by all that's happened...defintely shows he's a strong person.

UPDATE SOON!
CheekyBrunette chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Oh my gosh. So. Freaking depressing this was. I listened to "Get it Right" by Glee at first, and then I was like "Oh, heck no," and put on "Valerie" which is my FAVE song. FAVE! Needed some happy.

And, dude, it was crazy! All of a sudden it was just there, and I was DYING! So sad, so sad, so sad.

Um, okay, I think it was, like, when they were in the attic, and then I realized that in pretty much every story with them as teenagers, I picture them in Bieber sweatshirts. *drools*. My mind knows me so well. (You know, solid with a white zipper?)

I love Carlos being so worried about Logan. I love Logan being so hopeful. I love both of their views on his dad.

I love the picture.

This was crazed up! Great job!
hope for eternity chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Amazing!
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
You know my love for Cargan. This is just too precious for words. Fluffy Christmas fics always get me in the holiday spirit, and the Garcia family's generosity here is phenomenal already!

-heart-

:D
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loved this. I loved how Carlos' family just considers Logan as another son and how they're so sweet to each other. I loved how they gave up Carlos so easily so he could stay with Logan. I hope Carlos can get Logan in the Christmas spirit soon enough. I'm sorry for this terrible review but this was amazing.
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
LAAAAAAAAA! This was completely amazing, I think I just fell in love a little bit!

Like, first, it's CHRISTMAS! And I love Christmas, I'm a big believer in it. From Jesus's birth to crappy Christmas carol's, I think it's AMAZING! So naturally, I was thrilled.

Second, um...

Cargan.

Have we been over my total (and unhealthy) love of Cargan? It's terrible, really. I'm ridiculously obsessed.

And all the ANGST!

And Mama Garcia wanting to bring him?

And Carlos staying behind?

And Logan letting himself be hugged?

And Mr. Garcia checking everything for them?

And... Oh my gosh. SO CUTE!

Also, Carlos going to X-mas up his house is AWESOME! Great job!
TarotChild Conan chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
more please
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hello, Laura! I'm probably going to call in sick today too. :( Buuttt that gives me plenty of time to review your wonderful stories. :) Naturally, I had to start with this one. Seriously, at the mere mentioning of Cargan, my head perked up. Lol.

Aww! Chloe is so cute!

"Let me take my coat and boots off first. I don't want to get anything wet." Only Logan...*chuckles*

"A five minute car trip is hardly a bother, Especially for you, Logan." Aww!I love how close all the Garcias are to Logan!

Are they fifteen or sixteen? There were some inconsistencies throughout the story...

Ugh! Did you REALLY have to bring up Ryan Mitchell again? Gosh, I HATE that guy! Why can't he just die and stay dead forever? Lol.

"...where Carlos' five younger sisters immediately begin clamoring for attention."Hehe. That makes for a pretty amusing mental image. Poor Logan! :)

I loved how Carlos nudged Elena out of the way so he could sit next to Logan.

Oddly enough, I love hot chocolate. And I'm somewhat of an anti-chocoholic too! Lol. I just hate when it burns my tongue. But it's so warm though! It almost makes it worth it. Almost...

I loved how Officer Garcia tousled Logan's hair too! He's so awesome! They really should bring him back on the show!

"Thanks for having me," Gah! Logan is so polite!

I'm not much of a cook, but one of the dishes I'd like to have in my repertoire is beef stew. I love beef stew!

Yeah, that makes sense. The closer the date gets to departure, not only do airplane tickets get more expensive, but they get more sparse.

Aww, Logan hadn't legitimately celebrated Christmas since he was eight years old?Poor thing!

So two fifteen/sixteen year olds by themselves is better than one fifteen/sixteen year old by himself? Okay...I guess so...

"You guys are like brothers," Yeah, Logan! Listen to Chloe! She's one smart five year old!

I liked how you mentioned how much like a mother Mrs. Knight is to Logan.

I love how Logan calls Officer Garcia "Papa." My niece calls my dad "Poppa." :)

"You mean just as much to me and my wife as Carlos does." Aww!

Lol. That part about teenagers supposed to shy away from physical contact and affection reminded me of BTMoms. "Kiss your mother, Hortense!" LOL!

Aww! Officer Garcia is Logan's hero?

I liked how Mrs. Garcia hugged Logan goobye too.

"Logan, you make sure Carlos behaves himself." Ha! Good luck with that one, Logie!

Ugh! They started playing Christmas music WAY too early at my work. Before Thanksgiving even!

Carlos hopping up and down like the bunny he is makes for a hilarious mental image. :D

Logan can cook? Now why doesn't that surprise me? That's probably the only way he can survive with his negelectful father! Grr! Stupid Ryan Mitchell!

Geez, when my parents left me alone, they didn't do all that inspecting. Officer Garcia sure is thorough.

Yeah, having lived in Florida, I can say that it is great during the winter. It is great as a vacation spot, but not to live there. It just wasn't my cup of tea. I'm a four seasons kind of guy.

Hehe. Carlos called his dad "sir"? How cute!

"Carlos isn't that bad." Haha. So Logan admits that Carlos IS bad? Lol.

I loved how Officer Garcia hugged both Carlos and Logan.

Well, hopefully this gets more Cargan-y in future chapters. It's called A Very Cargan Christmas, and it didn't seem very Cargan-y so far. I was sad.

My apartment is like Logan's house too right now. We have a ginormous Christmas tree that won't fit in the apartment. Besides, there's not even room for a tree. The living room is cluttered with oversized furniture. Lol. Plus, I've been sick, so even if I had the stuff, I wouldn't feel like decorating.

*rubs hands together in anticipation* Bring on the Cargan-y goodness! Lol. I'm so glad you said "so far" in the author's note. I can't wait to see what happens next! Splendid job, Laura! XOXO
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This was ADORABLE. Eeeek! I love it...the perfect start to a holiday story. I'm really excited to see what you do with this. I LOVE MR. GARCIA SOOO MUCH! And his family! I just want them to adopt me...even though I'm an adult *fail*. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON!

P.S.: NICKELBACK RELEASED A NEW CD! I'm currently listening to "We Stand Together" which actually fits this story pretty well. Not the lyrics exactly, but general message and feelings do! YAY lol!
purplerocks13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awww ;) I sooooo need a Carlos right now too! My house is all... blehhhh! LOL oh and is this gonna be a one-shot or like multiple-chapters type of thing? It's left off a good spot right now... But more would be fantastical :D hahahaha

Have an Elevated Holiday Season! ;D

-purplerocks13

Oh yeah I just created the latest trend right there. LOL ;)
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This story was so wonderful! The love that the Gracias showed Logan literaly brought tears to my eyes. Brilliant job!
musicfreak1107 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Haha this story sounds like it will be super cute, even with James and Kendall missing, but I still love Logan and Carlos! And I could use a Carlos to decorate my dorm room too! There's some stuff here but it's still kind of bland :)

Can't wait to read more! :)
Lady Cookie-Monster chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
gejhdahgagahj I LOVE CARLOS sjdfgajgahj and poor logan ): but he has Carlos so YAY :D haha i love this so far i cant wait for me :D
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »