Reviews for Divided We Stand
lovergyrl100 chapter 9 . 4/12
I really really hope you will update this soon. I loved the first story and I love this one too.
Need more.. NOW.
Rab Shadow chapter 9 . 3/4
i'm not sure if you have stopped writing this or not but i have to say i love it and sincerely hope there is more to come and if so i can't wait, it's amazingly laid out and written and so captivating, i have a hard time finding things to read like that and want to thank you for writing this and "Second Time Around"
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
I've read Second Time Around and this story in less than a week. Your portrayal of Hermione's & Severus's relationship is absolutely moving, the plot line intense and gripping. I'm sure that this story will end spectacularly, do not give up in something that has so much potential. Thank you for what you've already written.
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
I must admit, I love your wit.
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
As unhappy as I was about the prequel's ending, I am sorry for my angry review. This story has Hermione and Snape meeting every chapter, contrary to what I expected, and so I am reading it happily. On to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
This is amazing :) can not wait to read the rest
TheLaughingMage chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
God this is beautiful!
geowynpnn chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
If you fail to complete this story I swear by all the gods I will find you and hex you into the next millennium.
Muse chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
I just want to say, this is wonderful and I'm so glad to have found your work. I'm excited to read what comes next; you have a phenomenal grasp over the emotional tone of your writing.
DutchGirl01 chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
Excellent chapter, really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one.
mshccs chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
The secret is out, i hope the order knows what albusis asking of severus...
bookworm661 chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
Heart warming chapter. Looking forward to the next update. Also glad that someone else sees Dumbledore for the manipulator he was.
Hammylammy chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
Pish... Dumbledore just irritates me... Riddles and half truths and lies... I'm ok with a little anti dumble.
mshccs chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Thanks for updating, this is a very y sweet chapter, it satisfied the romantic in me, . I just wonder what mione bought for severus in that jewelry shop.