Reviews for Divided We Stand
savannavansmutsmut chapter 10 . 8/27
Love this series, please update soon
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 10 . 8/23
Hi
I'm overwhelmed by this sequel! The ups and downs Hermione and Severus have to face are tragic, and although they can relax a bit in the company of their friends for the moment, I have a feeling it won't be long until their world is turned upside down again... Of course with Severus's task, but also with all the odds that are there against them...
Ah well, I'm looking forward to what's coming anyway. Your style is compelling, I could hardly stop reading!
Best
Bonnie
decadenceofmysoul chapter 10 . 7/25
Awesome story so far!
Caro09 chapter 10 . 7/19
Love it!
JasperK chapter 10 . 7/9
The love that is apparent in this tale is enthralling. Thank you.
lily-julie chapter 10 . 6/30
yes more please i had to reread to get to this chapter but worth it LOVE IT update soon hopefully a small prego scare and Snape being ok with it but wished it was later only to find out she lost it or stress caused her to be late.
gabyram07 chapter 10 . 6/28
Finally, couldn't stop reading from the last story to this one... I can't wait for an update soon!
Gemcatcher chapter 10 . 6/26
Waiting for more, please.
Elvabir chapter 10 . 6/23
This update was a happy surprise! Thank you!
DutchGirl01 chapter 10 . 6/22
Really enjoyed this chapter, great work as always
BonesDoUrden chapter 10 . 6/21
As usual, you never fail to disappoint. Another positively beautiful chapter in what is by far my all time favorite Snamione series. I always look forward to seeing where this tale goes next.
Petite Mule chapter 10 . 6/21
Good to see you back. Thank you.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 10 . 6/20
I super hate Dumbledore!
Timelady92 chapter 10 . 6/20
Aaaaah, you're back and I love love love it. I'm so glad you could finally continue this story. I might have to give it a reread though, I don't remember what happened before lol (But I don't mind, I love your writing)

Can't wait to read more of this and of course To Sir... With Love :3
Wolffie Baby Girl chapter 9 . 6/15
Hoping to read more soon loved the first story