Reviews for Divided We Stand
MoonWatersLight chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Ahh, please, please, pleeeeease, update soon! This is just amazing! ヾ(@@)ノ
adara1103 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love this story. Please continue it.
normaj chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
This fiction is so good, please finish soon. I know real life can get in the way, but your writing is just to good to leave unfinished. Waiting your triumphant return.
Kat chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
You are a beautiful writer. This story (and second time around) is amazing. I'm actually not a semione (is that how you say is?) fan but now that I have read this story I'm enthralled.
mshccs chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Please, please, please complete this fic! :D
HanableKing28 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
great story
Luc79 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Would love to read more of this. Finished the prequel yesterday and had a little cry, hope they get a happy ending. In the end.
daisycb chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Please continue this.
Diosa Luna chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Hola, ha pasado un largo tiempo, tal vez te has olvidado de este fic y de tus lectoras, pero estoy segura que al igual que yo, hay otras personas que no han olvidado tu maravillosa historia.

Por favor, si puedes darte unos minutos en tu vida, termina esta historia. Estoy segura que el tiempo, la vida diaria y todo lo que nos rodea nos va alejando más de este mundo que alguna vez creamos. Pero aun existimos personas que seguimos esperándote, al menos para que nos des un cierre correcto.

Si no puedes darnos unos minutos de tu vida, entonces por favor no borres la historia, en lo personal seguiré imaginando posibles escenarios en los que podría continuar, sin embargo lo ultimo que perderé es la esperanza de que tal vez algún día te animes a concluir toda esta aventura.

Deseándote lo mejor, me despido a la espera de un próximo capítulo.
claudette.blagg90 chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Please continue... I've read through both stories and love your story!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
licha.s chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
i know you haven't updated in a while but i hope you get some time eventually..its a really interesting story, i can't wait to see it end... or at least advance a little bit more.
Guest in Europe chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Thank you for your previous story - loved it and wept at the ending. Have galloped through this one and am hoping you have not abandoned it. I know sometimes life gets in the way, or ideas don't flow, so please don't think this is criticism. An Author's Note to give a clue as to whether you plan to keep going with it would be great.
I love the way you are weaving canon and your AU together. I loved young Severus and hope they get their happy ending. Ch 5 and Harry's revelation is a huge sigh of relief.

Thanks again for being a good story teller.
elwhi chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I wanted to thank you for writing this story. I have been reading a lot of Snape/Hermione fanfictions and this is one of my favorites. I have to say even though I was expecting him to revert back to his older self I was still hoping that wouldn't happen and it made me sad but as I continued on I was still hooked as I was when I read the first chapter to Second Time Around. I hope you continue to finish this story, I can tell you are a couple chapters away from ending it. Cheers!
Garnet chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Great chapter. I await eagerly for chapter 6. Very eagerly!