Reviews for Divided We Stand
sammy smith chapter 5 . 11/22
Loved it can't wait for the next chapter :)
"A/N...will update a little more regularly..." *abandons one of the best fanfics i've read over the last 4 years*
Snape's Witch chapter 1 . 10/18
Not much point reading an obviously abandoned fic.
SherylHawk28 chapter 5 . 8/22
Dear Nova,
Thank you once again for granting me the pleasure of reading this second part of your SS/HG tale. I love that you decided to take the story in the direction that it was headed. It has been marvelous and though I can see that it may never be continued, I wanted to let you know that I am grateful for all the time spent on more than a few sleepless nights over the weekend and into this one, reading your work. Your talented and highly imaginative individual and I hope you keep on writing!

And I'm more than happy in check out you Labyrinth fics which is among my top fav fandoms. Thanks again.
Virginia chapter 5 . 7/15
Did you lose interest? It was a good ficlet. Thought there would be more to it, and a more well rounded ending. For as short as it is, it is good.
Virginia chapter 1 . 7/14
By the way, I meant to write you last book (The second time Around). The word "alright" is not proper usage. It is a common error. In fact, it is so common, eventually it may come into usage. Just thought you (and your betas) might want to know.

Other than that, I really, really enjoy your writing. Your stories are imaginative, the plotline believable.
Filteredlight chapter 5 . 6/20
I absolutely love your characterization of Snape. This last chapter where he broke down crying was incredible!

Something I do wonder about, though, is how Snape has gotten used to Hermione calling him "Professor" at times. In the beginning of their relationship, he was so sensitive to any reference to him as an authority figure, and even before he was changed back into his older age, he didn't seem to mind her calling him "Professor" at all! That's just something that bothered me a little bit while reading this story and the one that comes before it.

Fantastic and believable progression of a difficult pairing! I've definitely enjoyed reading it!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 5 . 6/16
God you know you're addicted when you get flip-table angry when a fic isn't finished.
marisamarinee chapter 5 . 4/2
Oh! So happy Harry knoes. Can't wait to read more!
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 4/1
Ekk! So happy!
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 3/31
oh I really do hope this story isn't abandoned
This is one of my absolute favorite stories. You must finish it. Update soon.
MoonWatersLight chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Ahh, please, please, pleeeeease, update soon! This is just amazing! ヾ(@@)ノ
adara1103 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love this story. Please continue it.