Reviews for Divided We Stand
HildeVonKrone chapter 10 . 7/5
I pray to god that you update or try to finish this. The series is so good, would truly be unfortunate if this winds up being abandoned. The series overall, deserves a lot more reviews.
gryffinpuff23 chapter 10 . 5/20
i am hoping and hoping that you will revisit this story! i love your writing and would love to see this completed!
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 1 . 1/1
Needs more Luna
savannavansmutsmut chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
Love this series, please update soon
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 10 . 8/23/2017
Hi
I'm overwhelmed by this sequel! The ups and downs Hermione and Severus have to face are tragic, and although they can relax a bit in the company of their friends for the moment, I have a feeling it won't be long until their world is turned upside down again... Of course with Severus's task, but also with all the odds that are there against them...
Ah well, I'm looking forward to what's coming anyway. Your style is compelling, I could hardly stop reading!
Best
Bonnie
decadenceofmysoul chapter 10 . 7/25/2017
Awesome story so far!
Caro09 chapter 10 . 7/19/2017
Love it!
JasperK chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
The love that is apparent in this tale is enthralling. Thank you.
lily-julie chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
yes more please i had to reread to get to this chapter but worth it LOVE IT update soon hopefully a small prego scare and Snape being ok with it but wished it was later only to find out she lost it or stress caused her to be late.
gabyram07 chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
Finally, couldn't stop reading from the last story to this one... I can't wait for an update soon!
Gemcatcher chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
Waiting for more, please.
Elvabir chapter 10 . 6/23/2017
This update was a happy surprise! Thank you!
DutchGirl01 chapter 10 . 6/22/2017
Really enjoyed this chapter, great work as always
BonesDoUrden chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
As usual, you never fail to disappoint. Another positively beautiful chapter in what is by far my all time favorite Snamione series. I always look forward to seeing where this tale goes next.
Petite Mule chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
Good to see you back. Thank you.