Reviews for Divided We Stand
melodycraft chapter 7 . 8/23
Oh wow. I love how you weave in the plot from the original with your own. I can't wait for this trip. After all this they need a break and some sexy time. You know what I miss? Him calling her Panda Bear. All those little relatinship details u made were just so cute and organic. It all felt real. So nice of u to come back to this story!
Ace chapter 7 . 8/22
Good grief. I'm surprised that either Hermione or Severus agreed to the Unbreakable Vow here. They're powerful, and Dumbledore is already dying. Why not just laugh in his face and waltz out? Why not Obliviate Dumbledore?

...Why would Hermione, as cool-headed as she normally is, do something so reckless? She really should know better, strong feelings aside. This mess is partly Dumbledore's fault, yes, but he's only an opportunist: he took advantage of the situation Hermione handed him on a golden platter. If she'd just kept her mouth shut, we could have progressed with the story without the extra unnecessary drama.

That said, thanks for updating and I look forward to reading more!
mshccs chapter 7 . 8/19
Fucking hell dumbledore is an ass, but its a war so... And really, harry should understand that he could not be privy to everything that severus does, so childish still, and lacks trust. Hermione shouldn't have gone to dumbledore, waaaah...
wishlady chapter 7 . 8/18
More... where is the rest? There moist be more of this wonderful genius story. Addiction must be fed...please more, much more? In other words great story by a great author.
DutchGirl01 chapter 7 . 8/18
Astonishing chapter, absolutely loved it.
Amarti chapter 7 . 8/17
I'm so, so excited to see this story again! Totally worth the wait. Welcome back and thank you!
melodycraft chapter 6 . 8/9
I did a double take when I saw there was an update to this. I can't believe you are continuing it. How lovely! I really loved this storyline. It gets a little dark for me with what Voldemort is up to in this version, but I love the rest so much it is ok. I'm sad about Dumbledore and Migs making him turn back because it kind of ruined some of the good feelings and relationships that had developed. I wish that the effects of the potion had just worn off over over the course of a week or so on its own...like ur was just timing out so I could avoid my current anger toward those two characters...but as you can tell, I like stuff a little happier and fluffier in general. I really liked how you used quiddich to let Hermione recall a lot of past events. It made for a smooth recap that also informed of her current emotional state. Glad the muse had visited you again. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
NoahIrene chapter 6 . 8/9
I thought it was a mistake when I got the notification. I can't express how pleased I was when I discovered, it really was a new chapter! I have re-read these two stories, and always wished I'd find out your ending someday and now it seems I will! Or at least I hope so?! So your other writing is elsewhere but you'll finish this one on this site, right? Did I understand that correctly?
sbcarri chapter 6 . 8/8
So glad to see an update!
petrichorgirl chapter 6 . 8/7
OMG! I'm so glad you updated this on a weekend. I just spent the last 24 hours racing through Second Time Around and Divided We Stand so I could remind myself what happened before reading chapter 6. Literally stayed up til 4am. This was worth the wait! Thank you thank you for updating! This is one of my favourite fics! Can't wait to read more.
Marriage1988 chapter 6 . 8/6
Wonderful chapter, as usual. It's heartening to see how their relationship is developing again, despite all the stress and constraints.

Thank you for the update. Good to see you back again!
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 8/6
Welcome back, absolutely loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
mshccs chapter 6 . 8/6
Oh mione's gonna be brewing wolfsbane huh? And thx sooooo much for this update! I was waiting for this. Looking forward to the next one as well.
jjunee chapter 6 . 8/6
C'est un plaisir de te lire à nouveau! J'adore cette histoire.
Belle2611 chapter 6 . 8/6
I'm so happy your back and everything is ok with you! I loved and still love this story and can't wait for the update.