Reviews for Whisky Kiss
emjalen chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I'll say this for our special ops trooper- I'm impressed he likes whiskey! When I tried it, it went into the sink. Very nice detail on the girl, it brings in the overall feel of just sensation in the story while also highlighting a facet of the clones' personalities.

"As first missions went, he was pretty sure this one took the uj cake." -Lol, I bet this is a nice first mission.

There was something very poignant about the ending- she thinks he's teasing when he asks who whisky is, but he's serious. A little sad, but that's what makes it touching.
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I loved this - it was adorable that he didn't have a name yet and got it this way; so fitting since he seems a touch like a player *grin*

what fun!
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
ohooh whiskey the clone bbecause i was like i don't drink
pronker chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was cute and a nice 'missing moment.' He /is/ a quick study.
sachariah chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Now that's the way to get a name, eh lad?

Great work with this little piece! I love how inexperienced Whisky comes across here - he's fumbling a little, he has to work to keep from falling of the bar stool, but he's determined and quite passionate as well. It completely sounds like a clone, for lack of a better description.

Just curious... is this a one time session? I like to think that Whisky at least keeps in touch with this gal, even though I completely understand if that isn't the case - sadly, for many clones the chance that they'll live long enough for another visit isn't great.

I love these lines:

*"Mmmmmm..." Her dark blue eyes sparkled as she smiled at him. "You taste like whisky."

He grinned, his hands dropping down to her hips. "Who's Whisky?"*

;) Great work!
TheLightIsMine chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Ha ha - read this on the JCF and just thought I'd say how hilarious this is. XD Classic and simple, and very, very funny! Probably one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.
Queen chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh you posted it! Yay! This is so short, but so great. Still love how Whisky got his name. Sounds like it really was quite a first mission...(what was the rest of the mission, or was this pretty much the only part that matters...?)
Moondoe chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Mirdala, vod. Kandosii
laloga chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Squeee! So glad to see this up! :D

Loved the little details, the description of the bar, the drink, the music and the girl...loved it all. Loved this: "...she murmured the common, made-up name he'd given her for himself when they'd first started talking," and how the events of the evening shape his name, later on. Just wonderful!

Oh, and this: "He was nothing, if not a quick study." [sigh]

Is this your first "Clone Wars" story, (catagory-wise, not era-wise)? I think it is! Yay! And you're writing more clones...double yay! They're fun, aren't they? :P

Though I know that Obi-Wan has a special place in your heart, I do hope to see more of Whisky in the future. And you can take that meaning several ways. :P

Loved the quote at the beginning as well! This whole thing makes me smile every time I read it! :D