Reviews for SoulxKid Christmas Countdown
Secret person chapter 3 . 4/4
AWWWWWWW this is so sweet I love this pairing good job on this girl ;3 SoulxKid 4Ever
Daphmir57 chapter 20 . 2/27
I approve! And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 15 . 2/27
Not to be messed up or anything, but you messed up on this one. The thing is, for Kid to truly love someone like Soul, he doesn't care that he's asymmetrical. He loves him more. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
melody.delta chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
haha uhm do you take reqeusts? also i followed you everyday during these storys!
Raquel or Kia- Schizo Problems chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
That was...incredible! I must have fangirl-squealed about 13 times! Soki is GORGEOUS. Another note...you sure like using , huh?
Raquel or Kia- Schizo Problems chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
cuute! Thank goodness I know some French, or I would be TOTALLY lost...
Nimblefoot13 chapter 25 . 8/25/2013
Awww! This series made me laugh and cry and nosebleed!... not at the same time, though. Nice work!
Sammy05 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I LOVE THREE DAYS GRACE 2 your awesome
niacat2000 chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Green Day yaay!
niacat2000 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Three days grace - Pain, Brilliant Song. I like they're song, 'Time of Dying'
Cookie Overlord chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams"... Billie Joe Armstrong is just as god-like as Adam Gontier. And yes, Merlin is epical. And adorable. Merthur is real, dammit!

Overlording your cookies,
Lawli out.
Cookie Overlord chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Adam Gontier is GOD, people! XD Just something I thought worth saying. Love the song, it really fits the whole theme of this drabble.

Overlording your cookies,
Lawli out.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Thank you it seems that everyone I talk to never believes me when I say She's a bitch
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Very sweet nice job this is one of my favorite pairings
GINSDARKANGEL chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
WOW I GOT A NOSEBLEED ON THE LAST STORY! AWSOME JOB I LIKED ALL OF THEM. BUT THE LAST ONE WAS THE BEST, IT WA S HOT! GREAT JOB. I LOVE SOUL AND KID TOGETHER:):):) PLEASE MAKE MORE:)