Reviews for And The Winner Is
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I know this is an old piece, but OMG, is it just wonderful! Clever, funny, great characterizations. Awesome work!
LucidKren chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
lol This was quite amusing.
queenofcamelot chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
lmao...i can picture this and can imagine Buffy showing up and Dean getting distracted heheheh love it
lilykep chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Huge lol moment with Anya's ill timed sex talk. So cannon it deserved kudos.
anon chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
"I imagine that next time he'll bring along some backup, possibly in the form of a tiny, but unusually strong blond."

I would love to see that! ;)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
"I stubbed my toe on your stupid heel"...priceless. You caught Anya's tone perfectly!
Supernovarollercoaster chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Bwahahahahahaha oh I loved this one shot! Poor Giles! :) thank you!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Yes, I realize I've already reviewed on LJ, but I thought I'd drop a line here, as well. As we've established, I loved this, especially Anya's role in it, and the additional end note cracked me up. Definitely getting added to the *favorites*.

I am so behind on Take the Long Way Home-I realize this, and it must be rectified some time this week. Having serious Dean/Buffy withdrawals over here, which means you've done something right as a writer ;) -(sorry for non-related spam)
LadyLinteweth chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
liliaeth chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Cool, even though I could imagine Dean and Anya going up against one another in blatant displays of oversharing*g*, embarrassing the hell out of Sam and Xander*eg*
cappy712 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was cute and that was before the hellmouth destroyed by the ubervamps and they moved to cleveland. Anya yeah and her tales, anyone would not want to hear of the adventures of Anya. Thank you for the smiles...