Reviews for The Darker Side of Me
sasuhinalover12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Great
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Interesting, very well written, can't wait for more, update soon please.
MissLuppi chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I have to say that I'm a huge SasuHina fan and I never really liked Hanabi pretty much, but I guess I'll give this story a try 'cause it's really well written and I'm very intrigued. I really want to know what you'll come up with.
Mike chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I havent seen a SasuHinaHana love triangle story, I have some doubts about the story, but It got my attention and being honest its very good, I like it very much! and its only the prologue, hope you update soon
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
i like this, different, but in a good way. I cant wait to see more!
justsomenobody chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Thank you so much for making this! I really like how you blended Hinata and Hanabi into his leaving scene. Also, I believe you were 100% spot on during his talk with Sakura. Kinda glad that Hanabi was understanding of Sakura's position instead of just brushing her off as some slut. Really can't wait to see how this all plays out and how Sasuke interacts with Hanabi (since you are great at making SasuHina such a believable couple). Still, gotta love the Sasuke and Hinata parts too!
Gantz chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow! Never thought I would see a SasuHinaHana love triangle but now that I've read the prologue, I'm getting a bit excited to see what's next. More power to ya! So will it be more SasuHina or SasuHana. Just wondering cause you may get some more reviews if the category is under Sasuke & Hinata. Just throwing that out there so more people could see this. It's got some potential.