Reviews for The Girl From Tulsa
MMP chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Please update soon!:-)
SmilesSaveLives chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE OFF WITH A CLIFFHANGER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO! GAH! SUSPENSE! IT'S SMOTHERING MEEEEEEEEE! WHYYYYYYY?! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS CHAPTER THOUGH AND I REALLY REALLY HATE GURGI RIGHT NOW AND SHE IS SO ANNOYING AND I WAS JUST STARTING TO LIKE HER HOW DARE SHE OMG AND REPHAIM AND STEVIE RAE (AND DREN) BUT I'M HOPING FOR FUTURE FLUFF AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, FINDING OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON JULY 24TH! (wow, that was a load of gibberish). OMG JUST UPDATE SOON. RIGHT NOW WOULD BE PREFERABLE. YEAH, RIGHT NOW SOUNDS SUPER GOOD. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA ASE!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
OMG Loved this chapter! I actually had remembered the brothers were human (except Balik, of course. R.I.P Balik!), which brings me to the question: how did they fake their marks? Was it make-up or tattoos? I like Lorina, and I can't wait to meet Alice. I would love some more comedy, but this story is amazing even without it.
SmilesSaveLives chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Awww! YES! I can actually see them being like best friends in the actual series too. I think I have made it clear that I have loved Nisroc from the beginning no matter how much I hate him, and this chapter made me feel really bad for him. I hope he doesn't die. Speaking of which, I hope Stevie Rae nor Rephaim die like they did in The Alternative Ending Extended Eddition (I still hope your continuing the improvements on that story. Seriously, I miss that story even though the ending killed me). Anyway, I love this story; it's like I'm reading it for the first time again because I can't really remember what happened after this point! :D Wait...I'm trying to decide if this is good or bad...
SmilesSaveLives chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! I actually don't mind you putting both stories under the same thingy, but why is having the sequel as a seperate story risky? Oh, I also didn't make my prediction/connection for the last chapter. I was thinking the burning had something to do with Stacey (fire affinity, just a thought)...and then he's walking on the ground so maybe Stevie Rae had something to do with it (well, she obviously had SOMETHING to do with it, but maybe a little more than standing by...like she possibly tried to stop it and made things worse...). I also like how Nisroc might have a little bit of a heart! Also, Stevie Rae will totally catch on to something soon...maybe that something will get her in danger, or it could be as a result of the people trying to kill her...Oh well. I'm just thinking while typing here...
SmilesSaveLives chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Ooohhh...and the plot thickens. I like the full-circle ending thing (you started and ended it with Nisroc's vision). AHHHH! WHAT IS NISROC'S PLAN!? (yeah, I know I'll just have to keep reading to find out...)
SmilesSaveLives chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
OMG Another awesome chapter! "Does nobody care about the food?" Rephaim. Food Obsession from Can You Feel the Love Tonight. :D
UUUUUGGGHHH! I'm going to go nuts! (not that I'm not crazy already) Either you have put a lot suspense into this and haven't yet revealed what happens on July 24th, or I can't remember for the life of me even though I've read this before a bunch of times...either way, SUSPENSE AND I DO NOT GET ALONG! (it's another one of those love/hate relationships. I love it because it makes the story better, but I hate it because it is personally out to KILL me!) I really love this story though. Just when you think you know something, you click the next button to turn the corner and get hit by the bus of suprise. :D
SmilesSaveLives chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! I kinda conviently forgot about the whole kill-Stevie-Rae-thing. I'm fangirling over Stephaim right now because of one sentence in there, but that's just a taste of how easily I get excited. AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HATE/LOVE YOU, NISROC! YOU ARE EVIL AND VICIOUS AND VIOLENT WHICH MAKES ME HATE YOU BUT YOU ALSO BRING A LOT TO THIS AWESOME PLOT WHICH MAKES ME LOVE YOU. Ugh. I give up. EMOTIONS, JUST STAHP! Okay, even though it's a "filler" chapter, I still loved it. Awesome work!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEPP! FLUFFINESS! IT GONNA KILL ME WITH IT'S ADORABLENESS! (not that I'm complaining). AWESOME CHAPTER!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Awww. Poor Kenzo. HI PEOPLE FROM TULSA! (yes, the caps does make them hear me). God, Nisroc, what are you planning now? And uh-oh. GUNSHOT! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! hehee, I know what Rephaim's gonna do so I'm super happy right now!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
BALIK! WHY CRUEL WORLD! (Again I ask: can he come back as a red fledgling?) AND STOP AVOIDING HER REPHAIM! STAHP! STAHHHHHHHHPPP! And I know what's coming after Zoey and people show up (*cough* fluff *cough*) so I'm kinda just bouncing around right now.
SmilesSaveLives chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
I WILL MISS YOU, BALIK. YOU ARE AN AWESOME CHARACTER! (Can he come back as a red fedgling? PLEASE! And can Stevie Rae be secretly pretending to be a blue fledgling when she's really a Red Vampyre?) And, Nisroc, quit trying to mess with Lena. She is awesome and will kick your stupid evil butt. (Why do I still like this guy? DAMN YOU, GOOD VILLAN!) I also think it was funny how they were editing the page and how (at leasI'm pretty sure) the page was originally about P.C. and/or Kristen Cast. In a nutshell, SUPER DUPER CHAPTER!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
cough. Cough. COUGH. COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH! BALIK COUGHED! (Yeah, I'm totally cheating b/c I've read this before, but I can still pretend. It was very sneaky the first time around; I honestly didn't take too much notice of it). AWESOME CHAPTER! But poor Balik...
SmilesSaveLives chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
I don't feel capable of doing much except screaming into a pillow, so sorry if this review sucks. AWWWs for the little bit of Stephaim fluffiness, and I like how you showed Lena's POV. Basically, AMAZING CHAPTER!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
OH POOP! STUFF JUST GOT REAL. LEAVE STEVIE RAE ALONE, NISROC, OR FACE REPHAIM'S FURY! And Dallas can just not.