Reviews for You Are Not Alone
YourLocalAlchemist chapter 24 . 1/1
YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE OF THIS! This story was truly amazing; I want to know what happens next!
Pippalina chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
Oh...we're never getting an update, are we? Are you OK? Like, there's not anything wrong in the real world that's caused you to stop fanficcing, is there?
Shioreinz chapter 24 . 10/1/2016
XD
HanaMzHz chapter 24 . 8/1/2016
awwwwjust when it's coming to climax . i hope the next update is near
SilverWater123 chapter 24 . 6/21/2016
OMG! On ch 22 I think the person who is the insider of Conan operation is that ghost ! And that maybe the boss can also see ghost! Ahh this is getting to exciting and I just found this fanfic today ( on Kaito's birthday ) , must be faith , jk. Please update or don't drop this story, it's really good and I want to read this till the end. I know it's been 4 years but I can still wait if you need it, I will be super excited if I see an update in my alert! (Squealing like I just seen the cutest animal that walks in)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
I can't help but read Heiji's voice in a southern accent. Idk why XD
Guest chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
UPDATE SOON! This story is just sooooo good!
Jyuu chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
I love it! (w) ...but when are you going to continue? (TT)
Shana-Fujioka chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Haha, it's so cute how Kaito tries to figure out why Toichi's ghost is so amused until he gets that he's in love with Shinichi. They're such a cute couple. :3
And Kaito asking Conan to wait for him until he's ready to confess... just adorable! :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
I love the scene where Kaito pulles Conan onto his lap and rubs his arms. It's so cute. :3
Shana-Fujioka chapter 24 . 5/5/2015
Hey there! I found this story yesterday and read all 24 chapters in one go (only stopped for sleep and school), because it's really interesting. I hope, you will update the next chapter soon (been a while if I look at the date it was last updated) and for some KaiShin/ShinKai, now that Shinichi got the antidote. :3
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Ps. If you finish this fanfic I'll definitely put it on my favorite list (I mostly wait until it's complete, otherwise I'll just be disappointed if I want to read them again). :)
shinichi no kawaii chapter 24 . 4/27/2015
Perfect! , nice , great , awesome..
I like this story and the other story too!
They are very very awesome...!
And.. what happened next? I'm don't want to wait..
I can't wait.. it's so awesome!
And i like shinichi very much!
mr.xiah chapter 24 . 4/23/2015
I really hope you can continue this story..
it is really good, and I love how you ooc the chara, bcoz it seems normal haha
please do consider to continue this
conan.kaito chapter 24 . 3/20/2015
This is was a very very good story i like this story i gonna be crazy because this story oh and when the story completed? Which chapter?
EverThePhantom chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
I'm liking this one so far too! I hope these little messages help keep you motivated to continue your stories )