Reviews for You Are Not Alone
Kurokaga chapter 24 . 8/1
awwwwjust when it's coming to climax . i hope the next update is near
SilverWater123 chapter 24 . 6/21
OMG! On ch 22 I think the person who is the insider of Conan operation is that ghost ! And that maybe the boss can also see ghost! Ahh this is getting to exciting and I just found this fanfic today ( on Kaito's birthday ) , must be faith , jk. Please update or don't drop this story, it's really good and I want to read this till the end. I know it's been 4 years but I can still wait if you need it, I will be super excited if I see an update in my alert! (Squealing like I just seen the cutest animal that walks in)
I can't help but read Heiji's voice in a southern accent. Idk why XD
UPDATE SOON! This story is just sooooo good!
Jyuu chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
I love it! (w) ...but when are you going to continue? (TT)
Shana-Fujioka chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Haha, it's so cute how Kaito tries to figure out why Toichi's ghost is so amused until he gets that he's in love with Shinichi. They're such a cute couple. :3
And Kaito asking Conan to wait for him until he's ready to confess... just adorable! :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
I love the scene where Kaito pulles Conan onto his lap and rubs his arms. It's so cute. :3
Shana-Fujioka chapter 24 . 5/5/2015
Hey there! I found this story yesterday and read all 24 chapters in one go (only stopped for sleep and school), because it's really interesting. I hope, you will update the next chapter soon (been a while if I look at the date it was last updated) and for some KaiShin/ShinKai, now that Shinichi got the antidote. :3
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Ps. If you finish this fanfic I'll definitely put it on my favorite list (I mostly wait until it's complete, otherwise I'll just be disappointed if I want to read them again). :)
shinichi no kawaii chapter 24 . 4/27/2015
Perfect! , nice , great , awesome..
I like this story and the other story too!
They are very very awesome...!
And.. what happened next? I'm don't want to wait..
I can't wait.. it's so awesome!
And i like shinichi very much!
mr.xiah chapter 24 . 4/23/2015
I really hope you can continue this story..
it is really good, and I love how you ooc the chara, bcoz it seems normal haha
please do consider to continue this
conan.kaito chapter 24 . 3/20/2015
This is was a very very good story i like this story i gonna be crazy because this story oh and when the story completed? Which chapter?
EverThePhantom chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
I'm liking this one so far too! I hope these little messages help keep you motivated to continue your stories )
TheGrayWolfHowls chapter 24 . 1/26/2015
Please update please please please. You are such a good writer and i need to know what happens next
Mystery0028 chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
Please can you update , please !
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
...I want a summary DDX The premise is interesting, but I've read something similar before and I can't figure out where the plot is going.