Reviews for Paper Cranes
stephanie chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
what can i say another wonderful fanfic i especially loved the ending good job your a natural.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
God, that was just as good as the other one. I burst out laughing on that last line. And just the banter back and forth, that's as much intution as actual happening. Great stuff; I could seriously see it happening on the show. (Can't type anymore without making mistakes, too much caffeine, too little sleep...)
Malinda4242 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is my first humor story/mini-fic I've read here.
NICE! I love the banter of their friendship. And the undercurrents of caring friends.
And thank you thank you NO shipping involved! LOL
Refreshing.
Malinda
Kimberly chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Very nice! I don't usually like short stories but this one is going on my favorites list..Continue writing more! theyre great!
Kimberly chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Patti chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Great. Loved the back and forth stuff. You really nailed it. More?
FiveFiveGenie chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Wonderful! I loved the "little Italian Stallion" remark. LOL
C.C. Lea chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
This is very interesting. I like the banter mucho and now I think I am addicted to your writing in any form. Oragami, the ancient art, is quite difficult to master indeed and I'm curious what the call is that they answered and what happened when they answered. Does this play into the show and that's why I don't know? I'll make something up. Love ya bunches, oh yon scribe. Do allow thy pen to travel much and your heart to dance brightly upon the page.
Demelza chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
lol... I really loved this! I agree with the others, you should write MORE! :) I loved it, and I'm agreeing with Angie when she says you have their banter down perfectly. I could see it like the scene where Faith sarcastically remarked 'I'm sure you were a gazelle'. Lol. GREAT WORK!
jcal4evr chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Bwahahahahahahaa . . . Italian Stallion. :D I loved it. :)
Xtremeroswellian chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
You *so* have their banter down perfectly! You need to write many, many more TW fics with Boz and Faith. :) You do such a great job of capturing their personalities. Good job!

Angie
Alias Jones chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
i agree with andorian ice princess. u should have continued with this story.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
IT was really funny, very much like them, but honestly you should continue one of them. YOur stories start out really great, and I'll bet would get even better if they were longer! :)

But keep up the good work.