Reviews for Slave for Love
CalypsoCoast chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
this is soooo good! please continue
rukamichi chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
good start. i'm curious to read what'll happen next. soooo you know you have to continue now doncha?

UPDATE *grins* please *whispers*
Sol Embers chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This, so far, is wonderful to read. Despite the spelling errors, it was fun. I hope you write other chapters! It seems great c:
DragonToaster chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So.. Why is there not a second chapter to this? Aside from a few spelling problems there isn't anything wrong with your story, I was excited to read the next chapter and sad when I didn't see one.
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
soooo i rly do hope you update as soon as possible like you say lol i thought this chapter was adorable. it's too bad lightning is seen so cold. liking the mystery of fang so far. hoping to read more! maybe vanille will be able to talk to (stutter) fang if that letter and the summary of this story has anything to say about it xD
Nirianne chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I must say, the title for your story caught my attention and I'm glad that I read it. I liked how this chapter ended. I can't really say how I feel about this except it's adorable! Hehe! I love the Fang x Vanille shipping and I'm so glad there's more fics of it :)

I am now compelled to read more!
sourskittles98 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Its a good start. But Why did you refer fang has brown eyes? she has green eyes.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
yea i don't usually like the high school fics either but this one is good! update please!
Mushington33 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I'm dying to read what happens next. Please continue soon!
Q chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
More! Please? Pretty please?
Flyingnoodles chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Yes! A Fanille story! All of these flight stories that has been showing up lately (Not that I mind but I fell in love with fanille first) made me forgot how cute this pairing was U! I've Kind of been waiting for a day that a fanille story would show up that wasn't a one shot :'D Great start so far, I can see some spelling errors- but that never really drawn me away from a story before, but it does bother nonetheless...Cant wait for a update! Keep it up!
AstronSoul chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I like the start of your story, I look forward to the next chapter.
72-NoOne chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh gosh I'm in love with the story already. Nice simple way to introduce the characters, though I wonder how and if Snow and Serah will be written in. Looking forward to more.
ElissaCousland chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
XD I'd been so caught up in Flight I think I'd almost forgotten how *squee!* Fanille can be! actually I've got an unfinished highschool fanille somewhere on my laptop. maybe I'll finish it. This is a great start, I'd love to see how it turns out. Oh, that exotic Fang, probably got all the girls drooling for her! And Hope... is ... I hate to say this... but he's actually tolerable here. Maybe it was the bit of humor, "I don't know Vanille, you're confusing me!" hehe.
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
ohh i actually like this one! - i normally skip highschool fics but this has got my attention! please continue!