Reviews for Guiding Light
Chernabog chapter 1 . 4/28
A nice start for the story. The only thing that kept bothering me was the fact that you referred to Morgana's Dark Binding as a some sort of blade. In my opinion its more of a missile than blade but I quess its up for a debate.
JaDe In NighT chapter 19 . 3/19
I feel their relationship progressed quite fast , but otherwise its great
PnctrdBttfl chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Aah yes, Guiding Light :')

Still one of the bestest League fics out there! I've read it 2 times already and I think I miiiight be inclined to simply ... do so again!

It's so wonderful, such a perfect blend of action and angst and romance, and I'm the biggest Riven fan in existence so that's rather fortunate too :'D

— PuncturedButterfly (sorry; I'm at work so I can't log in rn)
xNaruHina chapter 18 . 5/11/2016
Sooo, who is Riven going to let kiss her next? Lee Sin? Nigel? Jeeze, she has no concept of not letting people kiss her besides Lux, does she... .-.
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 5/11/2016
If Riven had taken lux to begin with, Lux could have simply just used her laser and eliminated every single one of those summoners with ease...
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
Didn't Riven lie to Lux earlier about feeling sick and tired after Irelia lied about what they were doing? Why is Riven so upset that Lux lied when Riven herself lied as well?
Gmp1000 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
This is... It's nice... It's just soft, caring, relaxed. I love what you have written so far. It's very unusual in that it feels realistic, as if this were simply a segment of someone's life recorded in words. The emotional aspects of all the characters feel so complete. What an artist you are my friend.
whipdash chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
Wow, i just finished this FanFiction and its my second one!

Im impressed by the way you pinned down all the characters so well!
Anyways i dont really know what else to say about it than that it was really well written and enjoyable to read. I couldnt stop reading as soon as i started the first chapter and now 20 hrs later im happy that i didnt stop!
MilandaAnza chapter 19 . 3/23/2015
I liked this story a lot, I've never seen Lux/Riven as a pairing before but this was beautifully written. Thank you so much for the read.

That said the whole Lore thing does bother me, personally though I won't really care until they actually release the new world lore they keep promising. Bleh.
ttottall chapter 19 . 3/11/2015
Like honestly im crying i need more like... if you still check this people still want more. i would buy books you published man. great job.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
A steamy gift :p
Plasma Knight chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
Hmmm, interesting ending. A hint at possible sequels, perhaps?
Plasma Knight chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
I really have to give you props for this one. It's pretty rare to see a love making scene being played genuinely for emotion rather than fanservice.

Your focus on Riven and Lux's feelings was definitely spot-on :)
Plasma Knight chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
This chapter was my first real complaint against the story. A major part of Yi's newer lore was letting go of his lust for revenge against Noxus.

And in any case, while I can understand him acting this way toward Singed, Riven didn't have anything to do with the devastation of his village.
GGWP chapter 19 . 2/11/2015