Reviews for Guiding Light
MilandaAnza chapter 19 . 3/23
I liked this story a lot, I've never seen Lux/Riven as a pairing before but this was beautifully written. Thank you so much for the read.

That said the whole Lore thing does bother me, personally though I won't really care until they actually release the new world lore they keep promising. Bleh.
ttottall chapter 19 . 3/11
Like honestly im crying i need more like... if you still check this people still want more. i would buy books you published man. great job.
A steamy gift :p
Plasma Knight chapter 19 . 3/1
Hmmm, interesting ending. A hint at possible sequels, perhaps?
Plasma Knight chapter 15 . 2/27
I really have to give you props for this one. It's pretty rare to see a love making scene being played genuinely for emotion rather than fanservice.

Your focus on Riven and Lux's feelings was definitely spot-on :)
Plasma Knight chapter 12 . 2/20
This chapter was my first real complaint against the story. A major part of Yi's newer lore was letting go of his lust for revenge against Noxus.

And in any case, while I can understand him acting this way toward Singed, Riven didn't have anything to do with the devastation of his village.
GGWP chapter 19 . 2/11
I just pooped a little.
Guenwhyvar91 chapter 19 . 2/13
Awesome chapter! And damn damn damn that so much has changed in LoL itself. I really haven't played in ages so haven't heard about it. I love that couple! It's like me and my girlfriend except they fight battles lol so much excellence! I look forward to future endeavors!
Lovewarriors chapter 19 . 2/10
Honestly, I think you'd be fine keeping Guiding Light just as it is now. Just pretend that Riot never said that summoners don't exist anymore and follow all other pieces of the lore. It works!
Anon chapter 19 . 2/9
I didn't review on my first or second read but I probably ought to say that I absolutely love the story and that as long as updates come out, preferably on this site, I will follow them. Thanks again for telling such a wonderful tale. (I will also never ship Lux and Ez just because of this story.)
dragonFELL chapter 19 . 2/11
Ladies and gents, this is clearly why I don't remove even completed stories from my update alerts. Not because I'm mad lazy and can't be bothered to do so! Totally.

This isn't the first story I've adored that has become a bit 'dated' (for lack of a better term) thanks to Word of God - in this case, Riot - screwing with the previously established canon. One author I knew even took down their story out of frustration with the retcons. I'm glad that's not happening here! And I'm definitely glad to see old characters and new in this epilogue.

Good luck with the company and the game, and thanks once again for this amazing story.
specialherbs chapter 19 . 2/11
I'm so glad to see a new update!
Carbon839 chapter 19 . 2/10
OH MAN OH MAN, WHAT IS UP SALVADORA! LONG TIME NO SEE!

First off, I was worried for a long time that you stopped going on . Don't ask me why, I just had a bad feeling (partly because of Tales of Fury never being updated :P). Anyways, I'm so happy that you posted an epilogue...

AND EVEN MORE HAPPY THAT YOU GOT A COMPANY! WOW!

Congratulations are in order!

I hope everything goes well- I definitely will try and follow what is going on with your stories and your studios!

Good luck!
nickdaman6 chapter 19 . 2/9
Wow, this came out of the blue! But, liked it nonetheless! And on the subject of LoL lore change, just stick with the one universe you're in, you know? Keep the League there and all of that jumbo: it follows your story, you don't have to rewrite (if you don't want to I mean), and you can write your sequel sooner and in the way you want it... Okay, maybe I just want a sequel sooner, but who can blame me! You can write well and I like your stuff! Anyways, keep on keeping on man, I'll be on the lookout for your game and studio in the future! Good luck, peace!
Akiron chapter 19 . 2/9