Reviews for Hello, Nurse!
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Awww this was so cute. I loved how much Sammy loved her. Great little fic, well written too.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow! Va-va-voom! These two are smokin' hot together! Very smooth transition from the show to what you wrote...so clean! Loved her naughty underwear! It was so sweet that he recognized that she was a little bit uncomfortable and he moved right away to ease that. They just fit so well together here. I think you really captured what they only touched on the show about their relationship and how deep and special it was. Of course you know the seriously sad ending is wonderful in my view...:) Great job sweets!
celeste301 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
*folds arms grumpily* you just had to do it didn't you, make me all happy about Sam being happy and then BAM! it's all gone.

lol kidding I"m not grumpy :) in my head there's an alternate dimension where Sam and Jess are living out long and happy lives :)

Awesome story :)
Catsluver chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Great story. I think you got Jessica just right even tho we don't really know that much of her... Little bit naughty but basically inncent. Just what Sammy would want.

And hot sensual Sam!

Loved the ending. Thoughtful, a bit melancholy.
Hawk50 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ah, hon -

This was !EXACTLY! what I wanted! I know we wouldn't have a show if Sam had stayed with Jessica and remained in law school, but...

IMO, even tho she was was onscreen for such a brief time, it was evident how much Sam adored her, and she him. So I live vicariously through talented writers who show us how it was and how it could have been between the two. This was all the more poignant when we know what happened.

This was wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.