Reviews for Confrontation
Moony-is-my-life chapter 1 . 8/10
This is like the seventh time I've read this fic and I love it so much even though it makes me cry everytime. It's also one of the first fics I've ever read, thank you so much for writing this, I love it so much. :)
Anne Nonymous chapter 1 . 5/26
I'd say that this is one of the better marauders discover remus is a werewolf fics out there it's one of my favourites
iLoveThisFanfic chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
P.p.s. I cryed a lot when I read this! So emotional!
iLoveThisFanfic chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Aaaaw! That's SO adorable! And its a hell of a lot more realistic than some other ones I know! I like how they 'don't want to hurt him but the books tell them that it must be done' and how they see that remus is still the same old remy they know.

P.s. I LOVE THE MADAURERS! Remus is awesome!
ilikefandomsmorethanpeople chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Oh look. There goes what was left of my soul. So I have read this fic eleven times and I cried every time. I had to stop halfway through the first time because I was getting worried about the pain in my chest. You have such a beautiful little plot bunny and you wrote it amazingly, I really hope you write more things to make us all sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Oh man... This story actually hurt. I don't mean just a tug on the heartstrings, but actual, genuine hurt. Poor, poor Remus...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Now this is what you call 'one of the better stories'!
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Please hold while I cry hysterically.
But REMUS! He's so sweet, and one of my favorite characters. I can imagine this happening, it's so clear in my mind, and it's killing me! He's not a monster, he's an injusticed little boy, and I'm so glad he had friend who will help him realize his true worth.
And it just makes me so sad to know the Marauders all die prematurely...
Fabro de Verbis chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Cute! Really enjoyed it!
EmmyBee13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I just love it, so emotional. I always thought it would be odd if they didn't have some doubts because in prisoner of Azkaban despite it being a slightly more open minded world Ron says 'get away from me werewolf' and he comes from one of the most accepting families so this was perfect. I read it over and over.
MarvelSupernaturalnerd chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, poor Remmie (yes, I call him Remmie)
werewolfgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This is so happy, yet so sad. I could cry! It's so good.
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
So beautiful! I cried, actually cried!
Red-Like-Lithium chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
(So, I thought I'd already reviewed on this, whoops.)

You have no idea how many times I have come back to reread this. And it still makes me cry because you've put in so much emotion and it's beautiful. Wonderful writing, this is a work of art.
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was so fucking cute it made me want to cry