Reviews for 25 days of Christmas 3 - old
BitterSweetDrug chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Awww always stopping on the best part... I really will poke ya know to write on :)
Zea T chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I'm definitely still interested! I'm intrigued by the scenario you've set up here and eager to see the variations between AUs, the explanation and how Jazz and Prowl deal with their situation. Looking forward to more.
Londokillsbugs chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm glad you decided to continue. I've enjoyed reading it thus far, and I look forward to more.

Thank you for sharing the story with us.
DemonSurfer chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Jazz. This is a bad idea. Do not inflict Christmas on the poor evil Autobots. They haven't done anything to you.
Cornmaize122 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Okay, i think I know what it is. The Shattered Glass 'verse?

...Things will be very...interesting, if it is. -

But don't worry about not posting it during Christmas! I'm just glad you're at least still going to finish it. :)
Daye chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Fake name... the last anonymous one was mine too. Just one more thing to say:

Why did Prowl gvive Jazz the code to his room?

anonymous chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
This might sound more like comments than reviews, but I'm new to this, so please bare with me here.

I discovered your 25 Days of Christmas stories yesterday, I read the first one, and by the time the misletoe came around i was hooked. (I also had to give up on tying to explaint to my mother and sister why I was laughing, telling them random quotes, and -I'm not too proud to admit it- occasioally squealing with glee. I then read the second one, also like it (though not as much as the first one). And now, the Shattered Glass dimension, right? Oh, this promises to be good. I have to wonder how Shattered Glass dimension bots would deal with misletoe.

Anyway, I guess I really just wanted to say thanks. Thank you for giving me a little bright spot, a little comfort, and a little laughter.

Merry Christmas.
Darkeyes17 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
THEY'RE IN THE SHATTERED GLASS VERSE!

Oh crap.

Intriguing beginning, got me hanging on for more. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
DemonSurfer chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Merry Christmas! You get to spend the season of cheer with murderous alternate versions of everyone you know and love! Or with honorable friendly versions of everyone you hate and have tried to kill on several occasions!

This is going to be awesome.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Now that I've read through the past two fics, I eagerly await to see what you do this year.
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Welcome back. Your 25 days story is always welcome during this time of the year. And Real life schedules are fully understandable to most of us. I'm overjoyed to see you doing another one this year. Thanks you for your gift once again.
Cornmaize122 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Hmmmm... Either Santa and his elves kidnapped them and hid them in a purple room, or Skywarp warped in and got them to the Nemesis.

...It feels incredibly ironic to say that the latter is most likely...
Kasuto Vero chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Happy December 1st indeed. :)

I'd completely forgotten about the "25 Days of Christmas" series. What a joy to discover that you're writing it again!

Um. Purple walls Decepticon Headquarters? That's all I've got...