Reviews for His Secret Stash
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Great story!
javadreamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this was such an enjoyable story! I absolutely loved it. I hope you write another chapter - and what did niall tweet about?
pdxskigirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
knew I was saving this for Friday afternoon for a reason - another lovely bit of J/Z fluff!

hatondog - I believe the info on Zane's absence in the Christmas ep came from an earlier tweet from Jaime Paglia. At least the Xmas eps aren't in the "normal" timeline :)
purplepotatopig chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
i want to squeeze you and hug you and take you home! and why do these dang reviews now refuse to accept multiple exclamation points?

i hope you didn't feel pressured to come up with this in the middle of writing "stolen", but i'm glad you felt the need - MY need LOL

and you got me all gooey with this - "Everyday she found a reason to love him more..."

mwah!
hatondog chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awww. That was adorable. And so was this: "Never in her life had she met a man with so many shoes." LOL!

Saw the tweet from Niall :-). Wondering what made you guess that he wasn't in the Christmas ep?
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
OK, i love this! it was just so cute and a perfect excuse for those code words! You come up with the best explanations for things. Anyway, what was the tweet you got?
Jzshipper chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awww super cute as always. Keep up the good work.