Reviews for Mirrors in Amber
Isis Ma'at chapter 3 . 6/25
Yes, you make Mergana with Mordred in it. I love this so much I can't stop rereading it.
Meri Ley chapter 3 . 4/26
I did enjoy reading your story. It is engrossing. The dynamics between Merlin and Morgana portrayed their characters so well esp. Morgana. Finally (as Mordred says) they find each others rhythm and became each other's saviour.
romycullen chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
I LOVED THIS SO DARN MUCH

I ship MERGANA EVEN YEARS AFTER THE SHOW HAS FINISHED AND DARN IT THE FEELS
un chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
This whole thing was amazing. I actually never considered Morgana and Merlin together before (except briefly before actually watching the show) until I saw a gif someone had made. I don't think it was either one you linked to. But anyway, I loved this. I don't even know if you're on this site anymore but it was very engrossing and I just loved it.
zoe alice chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Dang, this was so good. Your prose is beautiful, and your dialogue is even better. When I finished chapter 2 I was kind of skeptical about why there needed to be more, but this final chapter was SO GOOD. Pitch perfect. Kudos!
Katerina Riley chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
This was brilliant! The characterization, the plot, the energy... Everything was fantastic and I would elaborate more on why I think so, but that would take too long. You're amazing!
OnginalMaz chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Somehow this story gets better every single time I read it.
HurricaneHaley9 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I loved your take on this story. I always thought it would be different if Merlin told Morgana he had magic, so it's really interesting to note your perception of how things would have concluded...
toomuchchampagne chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
"a flower turning to the sun" I loved this. I loved everything, the plot, the reincarnated characters, the Merlin/Morgana, every part of this fic. It was perfec, sorry I'm too lazy/tired to write a review as good as your story deserves.
toomuchchampagne chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I love it!
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It's such a well-writtena and compelling story, I love it :)
Teyla-shan chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
What a wonderful story, one of the best AU I've ever read on this ship! Really well written and thought out. I loved the characterization, the emotions you conveyed, and the storyline of course. The fact that they're all reunited without the burden of destiny changes everything. I also enjoyed the idea of Gaius running a bookshop, this is so like him.
Keep up the great work :)
icarusLSU chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I really enjoyed this fic it was very well written and the dialogue between Merlin and Morgana felt genuine. The fight scene was a little fractured but I loved the entire story and I couldn't stop reading it. I just finished reading it for the second time :)
fieldsoffebruary chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
One of my favourite modern AUs.
AlwaysJaneey27 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013