Reviews for Mirrors in Amber
Katerina Riley chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
This was brilliant! The characterization, the plot, the energy... Everything was fantastic and I would elaborate more on why I think so, but that would take too long. You're amazing!
OnginalMaz chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Somehow this story gets better every single time I read it.
HurricaneHaley9 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I loved your take on this story. I always thought it would be different if Merlin told Morgana he had magic, so it's really interesting to note your perception of how things would have concluded...
toomuchchampagne chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
"a flower turning to the sun" I loved this. I loved everything, the plot, the reincarnated characters, the Merlin/Morgana, every part of this fic. It was perfec, sorry I'm too lazy/tired to write a review as good as your story deserves.
toomuchchampagne chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I love it!
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It's such a well-writtena and compelling story, I love it :)
Teyla-shan chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
What a wonderful story, one of the best AU I've ever read on this ship! Really well written and thought out. I loved the characterization, the emotions you conveyed, and the storyline of course. The fact that they're all reunited without the burden of destiny changes everything. I also enjoyed the idea of Gaius running a bookshop, this is so like him.
Keep up the great work :)
icarusLSU chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I really enjoyed this fic it was very well written and the dialogue between Merlin and Morgana felt genuine. The fight scene was a little fractured but I loved the entire story and I couldn't stop reading it. I just finished reading it for the second time :)
fieldsoffebruary chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
One of my favourite modern AUs.
AlwaysJaneey27 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
This is absolutely, stunningly perfect. Basically lkhgftyuiogftyuik FEELS
SarahZahde chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
That was... just... AMAZING. JUST WHAT I NEEDED. You have a real talent for writing! You should definitely continue to so, fanfiction or otherwise. The one thing I was confused about was whether Vivian was also Morgause. Hm. That fight scene was also a little confusing, but I got the essentials, so it turned out okay. :)
Danterevan chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
well that was rather interesting i do like modern fics always adds something new to the mix

D
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
love this madly, just so you know. my fave lines: "Morgana looks up, and there's something in his eyes that she recognizes, something that she's only seen once or twice before. He bends down, and she leans up, a flower turning to the sun, and his mouth is soft and warm against hers as his hands slide up to her face, cupping her head, holding her gently." - because it's a lovely description of a lovely kiss. :)
Tawny chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Weird. BUT SO AWESOME
Junosphere chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Your story is so moving, I like the idea of the Camelot gang staying together in reincarnation cycles so that they're not alone. It's beautiful
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »