Reviews for Jeff's Protector
leyapearl chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
Sorry I got bogged down at work and fell behind on my reviewing. I like that you had Jeff's tentative decision be not to go and, better still, that you kept it from the reader. I also loved the 'girls' reason. It's so Bogg. Oh, and the secretary comment. Having been a secretary for five years at a community college when I first entered the work force, that is so true.

Nice ending to the story. I look forward to the next one.
Bookworm41 chapter 23 . 12/21/2011
Nice job, I love the ending it was wonderful. I really love the relationship between these guys and I think you got it perfect.
Morgan chapter 23 . 12/19/2011
Great story! Thanks for posting it.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
Glad to see the boys back to their old selves again. I appreciated all of Bogg's reasons for not wanting Jeffrey to stay. And loved the bit about the secretaries! Having been one for 5 years, he's got that right! :D Sweet ending.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
Lovely chapter! I like that Katie chose to stick by Wilson at least as a friend at this point. And I like the thoughts running through Bogg and Jeff's minds in the previous chapter. There is much to consider in making the decision.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
Poor Bogg, he really is in a turmoil. I like how you described it as being 'devoted' to Jeffrey and the role-reversal with Garth. He does have to consider if he's being a little selfish, but he is mostly thinking of Jeffrey's welfare too. It's nice you brought back Katie. I feel bad for her, she'll have to decide what she wants to do with her relationship with Wilson.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
It's nice to see a meeting of the Tribunal and look, they want him to be on the legal staff. :D I knew it. But we know where Jeff's love and loyalty lies right now. He could always decide in a few years to learn more if he wants.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 18 . 12/18/2011
Yay for Jeffrey! Perhaps being a lawyer is one of those important things he's supposed to do in his future as a Voyager, because he handled this like an old pro. I'm glad Susan helped him with the basics too. I almost want to say 'poor Brindle' lol. She's consistently 'villanized' in the Fanfics, and I'm guilty of that too. LOL. Gives me ideas for a story about her. Great writing with these trial proceedings.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 17 . 12/18/2011
I'm glad they 'sorted things out' ;D As I knew they would. Bogg is very adamant about Jeffrey being with him, he made that very clear in his first trial with Drake on the show. I like to bring these moments out too in my stories. Nicely done.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 16 . 12/18/2011
Poor Jeffrey, having to overhear those conversations. I wouldn't blame him for feeling like a burden or thinking Bogg may have had second thoughts about keeping him as a partner. I like what Skylar said, that Bogg taught Jeffrey by his actions what it really means to be a Voyager in regards to the 'no kill' rule. Very smart.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
I like how you handled the medical scenes in chap. 13, gurneys popping everywhere, lol. And I'm so glad Bogg didn't need that transfusion. If VHQ is really on top of everything, they would know tons of alternatives to boost cell count, etc. etc. But I digress! The therapy scene was good too, I appreciated how Dr. Skylar reasoned with Bogg and pointed out that he would have been a sniper. I can understand Bogg's need to be alone to deal with his feelings.
Bookworm41 chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
that was a sweet chapter. I am glad Katie is willing to stand behind him.
Bookworm41 chapter 21 . 12/17/2011
Nice job, You are handling the characters reaction in a wonderful way. I love the insights to what they are dealing with.
Morgan chapter 21 . 12/17/2011
Yikes, Jeffrey has so much to think about. I feel bad for Bogg, who wants what's best for Jeffrey. Still the story is wonderful. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
leyapearl chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Nobility can kind of suck sometimes, can't it? I mean if Bogg doesn't fight for Jeff, the boy may think he isn't loved, especially after the cowpox incident, but if he does tell Jeff he can't stay, that could get Jeff's stubborn side going.

I like how you had Garth listening to Bogg as if he were the one receiving instruction. It was a nice flipping of their roles.

Now to wait and see what Jeff says...