Reviews for Once Upon A Christmas
Popo chapter 8 . 4/22
Best chapter omg XD
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
*snarls*how dare they!some friends!i will rip them apart for hurting my marth!
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
*brokenhearted*oh mar despair baby
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
*spits out tea,chokes* GIVE MARTH A WAHT?
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
-huggles mar mar-those girls are mean
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
*whines*
of cookies chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I think the dialogue made this chapter a bit dry in places but I loved Marth's tone of voice. Maybe if you added some action to the story...? (e.g. was Zelda fiddling with her hair or something when she asked Marth about Link? Did she smirk a little when she asked about Ike? This would work a little better as a telephone conversation or something. I like this chapter's humor, though XD)
LongShadows chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
oh wow i seriously loved this story, i hope you keep writting! ovo
jojo chapter 25 . 2/11/2013
D'AWWW, that's so cute... FINALLY SOMETHING GOES FURTHER and it's cheesy but I like cheese especially cheddar and I can't believe it's already OVER but all good things must end just like camping trips and... OOH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING BUT DARN IT THAT WAS JHTVTFHJGCTD AMAZING HOW DO YOU DO IT... thank you for all of your hard work and possibly see ya later alligator :3
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
DOESN'T COUNT, MARTH, DON'T DENY IT
jojo chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
thank you for not putting Marth through any more torture... if there was one more crossdressing incident I would have cried. Thx
jojo chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
NOOOOO THEY'RE ALL IDIOTS
jojo chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
OHO! JUMPERS! I remember what those are now!

But... is sad :( WHY IKE WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT?!
jojo chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Some things never change
In the long run
And the previous chapter

I named them all, now where's my cookie

jojo chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
SUSPENSE! I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Sorry I haven't said this before, but your writing is short and sweet and to-the-point. I admire that, and thank you for writing! I hope all this continuous writing is a stress-relief instead of stress in a nutshell :3