Reviews for The Klory Story
Awww, this is so cute! I love Rory, he's adorable :3
Loutzy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
loooooooooove it. :3
Potikanda chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
HA! What a fabulous story! Geez! I think I have a new favourite author! Onward to the next one!XD
Klaina chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Sorry that i didnt Wrote the First finish

My i Pod is just weird this Time...

So i thought it was cute and i liked the First

Part more then the Second .

You really Need to write more...

Klaina chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I think it was just cute..

But the i thibk for me it would be really

Creepy to be Visited of my Future son..

I Mean?

But the Story was cute b
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Sweet. I really enjoyed reading this, the first chapter more than the second. You left it on a sad note. I was wondering maybe you'd like to continue and to write, maybe, how Rory returned back to his time and made up with Kurt.

(Sorry. Personally I don't really like when readers ask me to continue a story I already marked as 'Complete' but I just had to ask).

Nonetheless, it's good story:)
cremefeathersfalling chapter 1 . 12/4/2011

Seriously though. This is amazingly written, and I completely adore Back to the Future and Klory and everything is perfect asdfghjkl.

Oh, and, just a reminder, if you're using the BTTF plot for the fic (I think that's what the whole Klory fandom is doing), Marty had a week before he started to "die". Dunno if you've evern seen BTTF, but, tis how it happens. C:
MoonxStar chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Awwww, I feel like sebastian isn't really a douche bag...:D
Merthur True Love chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Loved it :-)
myellar chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i saw the first half of this on tumblr and wanted to read more, and here it is! I love this fic- great job D
tomoyosita chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
oohh i love, it, such a great idea!
anthonystaark chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is perfect. So quality. So perfect.
paddyofurniture chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was cute. The idea of Rory as their son is interesting and I liked how you used each of the major players to move the story along. Good job.