Reviews for Wings of Red and Gold
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Very nice. Have you ever considered continuing this?
junkie munkie chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Is it bad that i have the urge to track you down, create a sweatshop and put you in it, so that you'll write more of this story?
No?! great, see you soon!

Ps. i'm pretty sure it's obvious but i ADORE the implications of where this fic. will lead, write on my dear.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I like the image of him hanging upside down on the fence like that...
YamiTenshi14 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I have to say this films wasn't my top ten but I though the idea was good and when I saw there were fanfics I was skeptical but I've been proven wrong. I like your writing style, simple but has a good ambiance and captures the feelings of the movie's atmosphere very good. I'm subscribing and I'll be waiting to see where you take this. PS. Don't worry about reviews; small fandoms don't have much viewers and people generally don't leave reviews but this little fic of yours definitely deserves one, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Good characterization, appropriate ambiance and an interesting premise, those are the keys for a good story and you have them down. Cheers! :)
Shirosaki chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
If this became M I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER! I see this story can have alot of potential, and especially a growth of friendship and more between the two. The wing manifestation is interesting, even reacting with their emotions, like being surprised. I like that :) I would absolutely love to see more Priest/Black Hat if you choose to continue this story.