Reviews for Duplicity
jk chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
so it felt natural to have bella in his arms? just like it felt natural to be with maria right before he left?

the feelings between bella and Edward aren't written clearly...I mean how they feel around each other..not "feelings" cause I know Edwards trying to work it out...

I don't get it...didn't he take off his ring and say he was going to boston a single man? and then he asks out a chick and then acts all like that wasn't what he was doing at all...?
Edwards a fuck tard he could die right now and the story might be better for it..which is strange since HES THE MAIN CHARACTER
jk chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
did you seriously write that Edward was the one to usually be the perfect gentleman? he fucking said that?
the guy that uses woman as fuck toys? women he doesn't even like? the guy that lusts after women right in front of the vapid woman hes dating, the one that marrys women that he doesn't even really like? the one that fucks his wife even though she makes his skin crawl? the one that pushes his wife away though its clear shes really making an effort to be a good wife? the guy that's currently making dates with a women that is not his wife? the same guy that hasn't told the girl hes making plans with that hes married? the same guy that is in a new city purposely not wearing his wedding ring? that guy is a perfect gentleman? the dude that ignores womans phone calls? the guy that's lying to his dad?
jesus what is wrong with you?
jk chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
so he can recognize jealousy when he feels it towards aro when he was touching maria...but barely recognizes it now when someone touches bella? and he doesn't understand why he feels jealous?
but he did understand why he felt jealous with aro for touching maria who he hadn't even talked to yet?

your stories so fucked up...did you even proof read at all? I mean you didn't notice the way you've written this? I don't get it
jk chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
funny how he had a stronger attraction to maria when they met...hell just when he saw her! he saw her across the room and got hard...that's what he said! he was instantly jealous of aro when he put his arm around maria...right when he saw her he was talking about how she took his breath away..ect ect
when he bumped into bella he didn't tell us shit about what she looked like...nothing
I think he likes maria more then why is he asking her out?
you wrote this all wrong!
you contradict his feelings for maria
you contradict marias character...the way she is in her marriage
you contradict his new feelings for bella by having him act like shes just no one off the street I mean we didn't even get a initial reaction about her from him
I don't get it
jk chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
Edwards the bad gy in this've done a horrible job of making maria the one who ruined the marriage...its Edwards fault! hes looking for any reason to move on to the next whore
jk chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
see! she calls all the time and then flys out to see him, wants to give it is she the one that's cold?
jk chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
I'm so confused he says he never really loved her, doesn't love her now, that it was just lust but then he says he fell in love with her when they met, that he was head over heels in love...well which is it?

and maria still wants him, says she loves him, visits him at work, tries to include him with her friends,makes sure he eats, is mad when he leaves, crys when he yells...doesn't sound like an ice queen to me! and sure she spends his money what the fuck did he expect? you don't give a girl a credit card and expect her not to use it. I get that she goes over board but whatever doesn't seem like he minds that much I mean he hasn't taken the cards away..

the things Edward says are very contradicting...the only thing marias done is changed her mind about kids and spends too much of his money...but she doesn't come off as a gold seems like she makes a effort
what it seems like so far is that Edward is a whore, he found one he thought he could deal with and now hes bored...but not bored enough
he says she makes his skin crawl, he sleeps in the other room to avoid her but then hes hugging her and he says it feels like old times, that it feels like the most natural thing in the world...but then he says theres no love and no you see how you keep contradicing yourself writer?
your ruining the fucking story!
jk chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
did we really need to read all about his lust for other woman? seriously what the hell?
laters baby chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Loved it :) but somehow I can't see Bella being up to something but then again you never no what way things will go which is great :)
COURTNEY1022 chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
ooo I think Jasper is up to something and so is Maria
mommymac0508 chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
I loved it will Edward tell her about being married and how will she take the news update soon
pnkats chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
seekerharmoney chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Thanks good chapter
jansails chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
I think a picnic among friends was probably the smart move.
ExB need to meet as friends.
I know Edward wants Bella, but his life is not untethered completely, & Bella has her issues to sort out as well.
MaryMary123 chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
wait until she knows he has been married all this time.