Reviews for Snippets
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
So cuuuuute!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Haha, that might have been worrisome. I loved the kink in it. It's always the posh ones really.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was a cute collection.
paisley15 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hi! I really love this story and I have a request but it looks like your PM is disabled so I figured I'd write it in here. Okay, in the comics Charles had a pretty bad childhood and for some reason I love for character's to have bad childhoods. The worse, the better. So, I'd like to see Charles wake up from a nightmare or something (broadcasting maybe? to Erik) and he's dreaming about his abusive step-father, alcoholic mother, and jealous step-brother (his name was Cain, in case you don't know) who once actually raped him (possibly more than once, I love angst). Cue fiercely protective!Erik comforting the hell out of Charles. Could you do that for me please?
Zephineange chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
That was excellent ! The first chapter was just amazing... I've thought that I would die with the story of the zebra... I'm sure that could really happen... Poor Charles... XD

And the second chapter was really cute...

Thank you very much fo your story !

Zeph'
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I loved this! I liked how Sean got to kiss Alex before Angel did!
September Sky chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved this so much! It was truly magnificent! My favs were probably: C, J, K, M, S, and Z! -A lot huh? Teehee! Update soon!

Lots O Love

September
best chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
awwww some of these were so cute!some not so cute!

the last was my favorite in humor truth was my favorite in angst and lets see here oh yes obsession is my fav in romance!

good job! loved it!
Mrs.Cebra chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I was cracking up at the ast one (obviously)! that was really good! sweet and funny, simply loved it!

btw, I was rather intrigued by the whole mcfassy stuff on your summary, just so you know, I think It's against fanfiction policy to write on actual people, (although I wouldn't particularly mind) they're so dreamy! *.*

please update :)