Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Rachel
Narly03 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love this fanfiction. And I can't even say the number of time I read it, and I already let you a review but will all the time I read it, I probably owe you a lot of reviews... It would be so nice to know what happens next, I like the complicity between kurt and finn, the shameless way blaine talk with finn, well I really like your fanfiction like I said, so thanks for sharing it !
ntomk chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I can SO imagine Blaine getting started thinking about sex, and then not being able to stop the word-vomit...
nessyschu chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Lol wow. Love the title, very appropriate.
TrappedBetweenTwoLungs chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
"Extra mollifying" "You mean mortifying?" "Yeah, that."
Oh, goth. That was amazing.
Can I please just come and crawl around your brain snuggle up for awhile? In a completely non-creepy way? Because it's gotta be a fucking party in there.
dwelian chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Can't. Stop. LAUGHING! XD
ManicPixieFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This so much!

It's so Rachel to want to peg, and sooo Finn to not know what to do in that situation!

Plus, the concept of Blaine being a whorey bottom is just awesome!

And otherwise, this was hilarious! Love!
allyouneedis chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMG I am totally cracking up right now. This is awesome :)
pinkvegpixie chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
LOL this was awesome
ahhpleezeninja chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
The Taco Bell dog and Scooby-Doo, OH! this had me dying. Brilliant. Bloody Brilliant.
StayingClassy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Is it strange that I find this completely plausible?

Because Rachel would totally want to peg Finn. It's like, such a Rachel thing to do.

This combines my favourite things in fandom: vague allusions to Blaine liking to bottom, Finn being confused but not overly dumb, awkward Hudmel brotherly chats, allusions to Rachel with a strap-on completed. and just Kurt in general. Let me love you!
misskaterinab chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I'm just sitting here cackling away. I thought I had a weird sense of humor, but this is nuts - LOVE IT!
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is pure perfection. It's funny, bottom!Blaine is awesome, and you got their voices spot on! Wonderful job!
Narly03 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
hahaha so hilarious! I like when kurt tell finn that he should ask blaine instead ! and the awkward conversation after... omg very nice, great fanfic :)
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
this was hillarious!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh my gosh. My eyes are overflowing with tears of mirth to the point that I can hardly see to write this review. This is just hilarious. That is probably one of the best characterizations of Finn I have ever read. And there were so many over-the-top funny lines that I can't even pick a favorite. Okay, enough. I'm off to find other things you've written. But first I have to get these tears out of my eyes so I can see where I'm going...;)