Reviews for A Very Drarry Christmas
Indifferente chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
And... THE END.

I really want to thank you because this fiction makes me happy. It put a silly smile on my face and it makes me even more festive around christmas time so a huge thank you :D
Indifferente chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
wow, congrats for this wonderful poem! It was awfully hard to translate but I loved reading it!
Indifferente chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
Lily remind me of myself when I was her age! Draco loves his family no matter what, that's beautiful :)
Indifferente chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
Oh yeah! I like that :D :D Draco is so confident and... well cute! And harry... Oh too much fluffiness for me in this chapter! I don't even know if flufiness is a word but I don't care :D I'm so happy after reading this :)
Indifferente chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Hahaha, thank you for this chapter! This song is my favorite and I love Draco POV on it :D
Indifferente chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Thank you! I learnt a lot of things about hanukkah thanks to you :D
Indifferente chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Haha, I guess being sick is a part of christmas holiday! Poor Harry and Draco. Lily is cute :) Hopefully she will take a good care of her Papa and everything will be fine :)
Indifferente chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Wrapping is my favorite thing on earth! I should give some classes to Harry :D
Indifferente chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Draco is really cute. (I feel like all my reviews say 'Draco is cute' but that's true!) He knows what is good for Harry and that's why they are great for each others :)
Indifferente chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
I'm not sure I like imagining Harry and Draco old, but I'm happy to know they'll be happy until the end :)
Indifferente chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Oh, I remember I struggled a lot to translate this chapter because 'poker face' and 'exposure therapy' don't have proper french translation!

I love Draco, he's so polite with Ron. And I think Harry is quite good at Draco decoding!
Indifferente chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
"Why is Santa tickling that man?" Hahaha, this is my favorite part so far! Poor little girl.
Indifferente chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Well, let's say Christmas is about family AND presents! And now everybody is happy :)
Indifferente chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
This chapter is one of my favorites! I love the dog POV. It's cute.

And I think this is an amazing present for Harry.
Indifferente chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Hahaha, this chapter is amazing. Draco affraid by horses!