Reviews for A Series Of Unfortuante Events!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
i loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i loved loved was knew all it took to take Voldemort out was an ACME Anvil being dropped on his and his minons heads.
James018 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
"Accio Voldemort!" ... No one heard the high pitched scream of Tom Riddle as he slammed head first into the stone wall of Hogwarts which killed him instantly.

Sorry mate, even though all these scenes are fantastic, you peaked too early. You'll never be able to top that.
Spartan Ninja chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Why are you do funny? Seriously, this is some real good stuff. Please write more.
harryhermionealways chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hahahahaha! The last one was just too funny and the one at the ball backfired on Ron!
dennisud chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Love the Crackishness!
Zucht chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
It's fun reading this story?... no chapter?... these ficlets. My favorite was the Yule Ball.
Basilisk1 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Great chap. and keep it going! My fav section this time around has to be Veela Attraction! Followed closely by Broom Closets.
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I loved all 3 bits! My personal fav was what happened to Voldie in pt. 3. It may be a little late, but I definitely think you should continue with this. Accio was also very funny, (though I think a partial Accio was used in one of bobmin356's fics). Definitely worth a read.
budarthur chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I am surprised that Harry wasn't rubbing suntan oil on Hermione.

Also that was two great ways to do in Voldemort!

Hawk Wood chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was most excellent. I'd love to see more.

Especially the ones where random events take out Voldy and the D.E.s, not to mention how it messes up Dumble's plans.

I would love to see something totally off the wall take out Lucius, Draco and Bella... like getting caught on a 3-way by Narcissa...

Hawk Wood
pfeil chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I wouldn't call any of those unfortunate...
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 12/2/2011