Reviews for The True Meaning of Christmas, Shadow
G-d's Princess chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
Dear Writer,

Your story brought me to tears, I was so moved that I smiled and cried throughout the Whole Story. I am very impressed and I hope that you keep up the good work.

G-d Bless You!
With Love, G-d's Princess.
Elayna chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
: )
Guest chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
dafuq did u just read
cybergirl12 chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
This is probably the best Sonic and Bible crossover I have read! I could hardly put my thoughts into words!
God Bless and have a very early Merry Christmas!
niNa chapter 24 . 8/12/2012
This. Was. AWESOME! Are you gonna keep doing the Silver one? Can you do an Espio one? Or a Knuckles One? This was so cool! I read it, and i'ts not even Christmas!
You're an awesome writer!
WinterMuffin chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
So, it was Lucario, not Zoroark? Because to me it sounded a bit more like the latter. So 'the true meaning of easter, ?' will not feature Shadow? I think it should, seeing as Shadow has yet to get the whole gist of it...Maybe he should go back with the main character?...how about a good 'ol Sonic and Shadow, eh ;) anyway, methinks I should do a proper review XD the whole story was just amazing, Shadow meeting Mary, Joseph and Mariah was brilliant. Oh yes, wouldn't the bible have changed a little to feature Shadow and Mariah? Just a thought. Anyway, the story was so heartwarming. I can't wait to read it all again (because I'm going to!) I can't wait to read the rest of your stories Mikaela!
DanceDream chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
... You're kidding me. XD I've only played approximately five minutes of Pokemon, and I STILL found that funny. Now we know... Hooray! I hope you had an awesome Christmas (I know I did!), and I hope you have a safe, prosperous New Year! I'll be watching for the Easter fic! (Perhaps Sonic, Knuckles, or Rouge? Definitely not anyone young like Tails or Cream; don't think they need to be scarred for life on that.) Thanks again, and keep up the great work in sharing the message of Christ! )
Kaitlyn Thorne chapter 24 . 12/25/2011
Awesome! I'm so happy with the ending! Makes me feel happy.

Haha! Chances are, Shadow's never gonna figure out what a Lucario is! Unless he plays video games or something.

For the Easter one, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or Silver could work. I don't really see any of the girls having problems. Well, mabye Amy, but it's not huge. I would like it if you did Silver or Tails, cause they are my favourites, but Knuckles could work too, cause he's always so grouchy. Silver and Tails would probably just be lack of understanding, or not enough proof.

Goodbye for now, and I'll be reading your other stories!

~Peace and God Bless~
Storm337 chapter 24 . 12/25/2011
0.0

You are sneaky...
Sonicfan101 chapter 23 . 12/24/2011
Dude I'm a Christian myself. When I read some of these fanfics

I feel like I'm disobeying God cause allot of these stories are

totally inappropriate so when I read yours I was shocked. It was so Aswome I loved it! You rock! May God bless you.

Merry CHRISTmas Dude. :)
DanceDream chapter 23 . 12/24/2011
Wow. Wow. And super WOW. Man, to be in Shadow's place, at the manger, laying eyes on Baby Jesus himself... There's not a Christmas gift in the world that can replace that kind of experience. I love how no one even noticed Shadow's appearance; they're so engrossed in the baby that it's just like, "Oh, hey, there's a scruffy-looking spiny black thing with red stripes and eyes to match." And that's the last we hear of Lou... I told you he was a good guy, people! ;)

Wait, Rouge? Where the daisy did you come from? !... Oh, well. That whole scene... I don't really know how to react to it. I want to laugh, but I don't logically see why. That's so Rouge; she didn't even react to hearing Shadow's previously-out-of-character plans and just focused on what he need to do to SERIOUSLY freshen up. Too bad no one had invented the shower or decent soap back then...

Wow again. Shadow apologized about something. Shows what God can do; normally, he'd just toss his head and go, "Hmph, it's not MY fault." Welcome to the best world ever, Shadow the Hedgehog. )

Congratulations on an amazing job well done, my friend! You've done the impossible; made Shadow the Hedgehog the star of a Christian-based fanfic. You cheered me up right when I needed it, you had us all guessing, you had us rooting for Shadow to make the right decision. I sincerely hope this fic touched a life in desperate need of help, or at least sent someone looking for more. It touched me, for sure. Great job! Please keep up the awesome work in your future works, and a Merry Christmas to all! D
LunaClefairy chapter 23 . 12/24/2011
*sings* Hark the herald angels sing, "Glory to the newborn king!" Peace on Earth, and mercy mild; God and sinners, reconciled. Joyful all ye nations rise! Join the triumph of the skies! With angelic hosts proclaim, "Christ is born in Bethlehem!" Hark, the herald angels sing, "Glory to the newborn king!"

I LOVE Christmas music. I can't help but sing along. This was a great chapter and a good finisher for the story.

I was at church myself a couple hours ago. It was the children's mass, so all the kids were there. It's always fun to see the kids do the Nativity during the gospel reading. Afterwards, Deacon Don said something to all of the kids which I loved. He said that Jesus was God's gift to us. And that's absolutely true.

Merry Christmas, Mikaela! My sister and I will definitely be enjoying tomorrow, and we hope you will too!

-LunaClefairy
WinterMuffin chapter 23 . 12/24/2011
That was brilliant! Truly amazing! The ending wasn't rushed and the plot was just perfect. It really shows how all people can change. This is truly one of the best Christmas Sonic the Hedgehog fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure to read. Truly amazing. Well done!
Storm337 chapter 23 . 12/24/2011
YEAH SHADOW!

Merry Christmast Mikaela!

*hugs and hands you a giant, red and green box*

From me and Rouge to you!

Have fun with your new 'Ultimate Lifeform'!
Anonymous Black Cat chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
I don't care when the last chapter comes out because this is such an awesome story! It kinda shocked (in a good way) me to read a story where Shadow converts to Christianity, even though I'm Pentecostal. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story! I hope to see more of its kind someday!

- Anonymous Black Pentecostal Cat