Reviews for Christmas Presents
Dil9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow lovely story:) loved the question why r u sleeping with Santa:)
LittleWing2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow! I loved it! Great job and happy New Year!
MissBookQueen chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Ouch my heart !

Naughty naughty naughty ! Love it
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I loved it so good and what a Christmas hehe
LoveRob chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I just had to read your one shot. Awe it was so moving. Keep up the writing it is amazing how it has changed my life. I still read loads too so if you want any recs let me know.

Great job
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was a wonderful story! I think you did a great job!
Browneyes1970 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
It was great and since it's still a few weeks before christmas can you add a few more chapters.

You ended with the kids asking why was Santa in her bed.

Continue from there and merge their lives with Edward's.

Loved the story very much
Alliecat N Heat chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very good. you did a great job.i saw this rec'd on FB. i don't usually read o/s because they always leave me wanting more, but i'm glad i read this one. :-)
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
What a Christmas story. I love that Edward wants BElla and her children as well. I also love that Bella had the courage to leave the abusive relationship she was in in the first place.
Arc Morpheus chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hello darling,

Bravo,

Thud was beautiful. Intense, sad, funny and brilliant x.

Love it wifey,

Arc x
texasbella chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
oh wifey! excellent job m'dear...so full of heart wrenching emotion. thank goodness she found her "Santa"!
Flowergirls Lostred Rose chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hey girl!

Good job! Takes balls to put your work out there for us to read!

I have been smiling, laughing, crying and deff want a santa like that to stop by my house! Would love to hear more about them, wedding/babies...
kitties1ffn chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
what a shame ff split your chapters and sentences like that! pain in the arse!

good story. do NOT stop your writing missus!
sandym chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
jdc, i read your one shot and i so fell in love with it an you know what ... i do believe in love at first sight... i so do.! anyhoo, this was a wonderfull and inspiring one shot and that there is hope out here. Abuse is no laughing matter..it is serious and even when kids are involved. loved it girly.

the avid reader(sandym)
jmolly chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Knock knock... Hiya jdc,

Good on you for being brave and giving this a try. Seems ff is messing with your spacing. Sigh. But the content is good. I like the story, especially how you add some little twists, like Bella getting her bat and Bella having to explain why she was sleeping with Santa Claus. Very cute. I recommend you get a Beta because you'll learn a lot. Best of luck with the writing, and have a wonderful Christmas.

xoox