Reviews for Possessive Over His Obsession
AAshleyrc chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Where is this story posted at cause I'm dying to read it!
mayi84 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I could not find the link in your Facebook.
detsinbaby chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
The only one with your name DaisyElla is a small Business
canada02 chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Salut
Je n'arrive pas accéder a ton nouveau compte, DeasyElla.
Le moteur de recherche ne le trouve pas.
Peut tu m'aider s'il te plaît ?
J'ai toujours aimé ton écriture et sa me peine de ne pas pouvoir y accéder
A bientôt j'espère
Une fidèle lectrice de
Biz
Bree
GUEST chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
hey I can't find your new account DaisyElla
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
good idea
loved this story could you post when you've uploaded please
Cherrybomb chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh my gosh I almost had a heart attack when i saw you deleted. I'm so relieved. I love this story so much and can't wait to continue reading it on your new account. I hope the haters can finally leave you alone now. Can't wait to see the new changes...
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
needs more and good
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I love your story. I'm sorry that there are some who says horribly tings too you. I love to read and I know that if I don't like how a story goes I can stop reading. Just because I read a story with "bad" things, it don't mean I approves it. It's a story! Not pictures. Not religion. It's maybe something then author knows about or maybe it imagination. Take care and don't forget to love. Lillip Denmark.
Katie chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I just read your fanfiction and I really liked it. It was written well and I found that a lot of Bella's submission to be realistic.

I'm so sorry about all the people who bullied you. If it makes any difference, so many people including myself were truly intrigued by what you had to offer in your story since you decided to write about the unthinkable.

I don't know why but many believe that just because you write about something, for example: rape, they think that you support it when it's nothing but something to serve as a factor to your plot. It sucks that there's close-minded people like that and I'm sorry that you are hurt by them.

Your story was by far one of the most memorable ones to me and I'm sad to see it go but I respect your decision. Out of 100 positive reviews, one single negative one can hurt a lot especially when it's harshly and irrationally accusative.

If you ever decide to finish the story, then just know that I am one of the supporters shouting, "Yes! F*** the haters!"
ash chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Oh man.. i just started this story and i really love it.. im so sorry you had to go through all this.. this is the first story that i really love on fanfic and im sad that you're not finishing it.. that being said, i don't blame you for not going through with it. There are a lot of mean people in this world who strive on the demise of others. Please don't let them bring you down. Who cares about those morons anyway. If i love your story this much, im sure a lot of others do to. Don't let this prevent you from ever writing again because i think that you have a real talent for writing. Good luck :)
youngyella8696 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Thank u so much for continuing th story im sorry for all that u had to go threw just to write ur story i hope that all is well now
tmcash2274 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Could you please post me when you post under your new name and your story's new name? Thank you so much!
tmcash2274 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Thank you so much for deciding to continue, I understand that people can be extremely cruel. However, as I said before due to experiences in my marriage I really feel that people going thru abusive situations need to know there are others out there who understand. Looking forward to reading when you post. Thank you so much once again!
Detroit6 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Yea im soooooooo happppy thankyou soooo much you dont know what this means to your readers .