Reviews for Over The Rainbow
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
its an amazing story so far I love it
ChineseChestBreach chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Please,pleases,pleases tell me that you will continue this book. PLEASE!

Forgive your enemy but never EVER forget there names.
Time Vortex05 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Love the story can't wait to see more from you.
Romance Fan chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
You did an incredible job on this story and I really enjoyed how you managed to wrap everything up and make sure everything worked out fine between the characters. A sequel's fine by me but you should do whatever you want to do. Don't make a sequel because you feel you're forced to. Anyways, all your Fanfics have been amazing so far and I'm looking forward to read more of your work!
Guy with Glasses chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Please make another chapter or sequel, the story was awesome and I think that everyone who read this story would like that. They would also say that you are a awesome aother and would like all your ideas. Please tale my word for it and write what you love most.
son of blu and jewel chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
wow amazing story plz make a sequel im a huge fan of all your story's
Dmitri The Soviet Spix Macaw chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Loved the short stroy and I hope you continue it.
Romance Fan chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Very nice cliffhanger. It makes me very curious about how Blu is going to explain himself and what's going to happen between Jewel and Azalea now that they've seen each other again. I just hope everything turns out fine. You're doing an amazing job so far and I'm very eager to read the next chapter!
No-Remorse81 chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Oh no don't make Blu and jewel break up lol but seriously I hope u fix this I hate reading when Blu and jewel fight but I will admit it was a good chapter please update soon again
Pious Cards chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
How can birds hold wings while flying? Everything else was great but that confused me...
Zero2o1o chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Man Blu is in a whole lot of trouble. He cheating on jewel and that not cool.
Romance Fan chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
This story is getting very interesting so far. I can't wait to see how events unfold with Blu and Azalea but I'm hoping Blu stays true to Jewel. Also, you're doing a wonderful job with including Nico and Pedro in this Fanfic! I'm curious about what "movie" Azalea was shown and why she reacted the way she did. Keep up the amazing work and update soon!
NoRemorse81 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Great story but please can u try and update sooner
Dmitri The Soviet Spix Macaw chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter nice job
Romance Fan chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
This was another incredible chapter! I'm very curious about what's going to happen between Blu and Azalea when they go to the club. Keep up the great work and update soon!