Reviews for Cartman Rising
That's the best Cartman story I've ever read
nightmaster000 chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Another great story
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
*claps* I applaud you. This fic was totally kewl and hella awesome. It is definitely the best Eric Cartman fanfiction EVER! And will probably remain that way from now until the end of time . It is hands down probably one of the best fanfictions ever made.

I'm not good at writing lengthy reviews and I usually just repeat the same crap over and over (hence why I haven't reviewed the other chapters) but I am SO in love with this story and I wish I had better review writing skills to compliment it.
Aspergirl chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
Twisted, diabolical, more than a few laughs. You, my friend, are a master.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
OMG "What's that documentary about me? South Park?" I LAUGHED FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES. It all makes sense...
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
...Nice ending. Glad to see the comeback of Stan. Also, "You should have known; never EVER fuck with Wendy Testaburger" was awesome As well as Cartman realising he was fat. Good job.
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Holy. Crap.

This is how the SP world would look like if you let Cartman live longer than 17. Kyle's punishment was totally and utterly genius. The crowning moment was the mental institute. Cartman's laugter was comedy gold, it reminds the reader that you're still reading a South Park fic.

As John said. It makes you think, and what is more, you built up the climax until the very end and still, all chapters were absorbing. Brilliant.
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
This... ...just... ...too... ...much... ...power!

Cartman with Kenny's curse, could anyone imagine something worse? The world is going to be doomed. This was absolutely and utterly brilliant. You've got to really surprise me with the revenge on Kyle, or otherwise it won't be better than this chapter.
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
And now for Butters. Okay, they haven't vanished... If he's in Cartman's mind, he actually would be able to control it or do some damage if he thought about it... But he's a slow thinker... and too naive... and that's what kicked him out of the game. What will Mexico do now if they find out their beloved Mantequilla is gone?
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Asked for Wendy, got Wendy xD Well, the Candy bit in all of this seems a bit sugary to me when I'm reading about two people who hate (or love/hate, i don't care) each other on the show. Cartman's doing everything right and... it seems wierd he hasn't screwed this up yet. I imagined they would conspire against each other while being a couple... Well, let's see how it goes from there.

Both punishments were extremely funny... and creepy. Looks now Tweek's finally getting so sleep, after 13 years of being awake (seriously, I think he said once he hasn't got a pajamas, because he doesn't go to sleep).
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Ah, finally we have an Only Sane Man. Yes, I love that expression. I guess after watching Cartmanland it's obvious he knows about Kenny's deaths. Then, Kenny may be the one who can control Cartman (as ridiculous as that sounds) in some way. Or Cartman could just imprison him without letting him die.

Butters and Wendy have practically vanished. That's why I thought you should save the Candy for later... I'd like to see their point of view one the story, or even a scene on their own...
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
6. Wendy was too easily convinced, I think she would be more suspicious than that... Okay, I know that our opinions on her differ, you think she's pretty similar to Cartman, I think she has the same personality as Kyle, only a bit more authoritative and she gets more "cartmanesque" and irrational when jellous...

I somehow have the feeling you brought the romance a little too quickly. I'd like to see Wendy gradually changing her opinion on Cartman.

7. And that's how the revenge begins. Loved Kyle's outburst of rage. I wonder why Clyde hasn't joined Cartman, out of all kids except for Butters, he seems to be the most loyal to him.

I still think Wendy would be more reasonable than to join Cartman... I agree with her ambition for power, but will whe let her boyfriend kill all the Jews and hippies in the process?

8. Mantequilla! It's a brilliant strategy for the Six, I wonder why Cartman hasn't used Butters in that way before.

10. J&T's punishment I'm meh on, but Token's was brilliant. As usual, Kyle confronted him... I wonder what will Kyle do? If Chef was still around, things would be much more easy, wouldn't they? Will Kyle save the world from Cartman again?

I'm kind of disappointed Craig turned out that way... I think Cartman needs someone to undermine his plans or something, because things are getting too easy for him.
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
This story is amazing! It's just a perfect mix between South Park and Death Note! You can definitely see a touch of a DN fan in there. Cartman's talent for manipulation is explored brilliantly, while still maintaining his stupid bigotry - a perfect depiction of Eric!

The only thing that struck me was that Cartman's outright love for Wendy was a bit OOC to me. I think he should be a bit more in denial about that. But well... maybe time made him bolder, even children got older, and he got older too...

Oh, and another thing. Compared to others, Ike's character was rather boring. Maybe you could have him saying "Spiderman" and "fireman" despite being 13... You know, making him a genius ditz.

The whole plan, getting rid of Liane, hacking Stan's... STAN'S GOT A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AFTER WHAT HEPPENED IN "You have 0 friends"?! ...facebook account only so that he got the information... What a manipulative bastard he is... SP needs more episodes like that.
TOkun92 chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
I expected it to end with an ending where Cartman wakes up and realizes that it was all a dream. Then he would start eating beetles and ice cream. Then Randy Marsh would wake up, and say something about how he shouldn't have PF Chengs anymore.
TOkun92 chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Cartman reminds me of Light Yagami fro Death Note.