Reviews for There for You
icegoddez333 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved this story! They are so cute together. You really kept the characters personalities together. This anime is really underrated, and I love it that someone would make a fanfiction for one of my favourite couples. The idea was great, The kiss was great and really sweet. I appreciate keeping you keeping Chiaki's personality, because he is one of my favourite anime characters. Thanks for the great read!
gatomon21 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! SO FLUFFY 3

I LOVE it! I really do! It's awesome! Marons stubbornness, Chiakis concerned, but still funny-perverted side.. You described them so well...
Its adorable. Awesome. Marvellous. 3
Shugofairy3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
please update it's sooo cute and so sweet!
miss chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
really good :) loved hw u had written it..:)
Kia chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
this was great. you should definatley write more!
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loved it! I am a total fluff hound! lol Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was a good story. sorry i could not send this using my log in but i will make sure to put you on my favorite.
Black Kaitou
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww, Chiaki is so great. Very nice.
KirarinReader101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I think you should continue it, but if you do you might have to add a little to summary, btw i LOVE the first chapter. I love fuzzy moments!
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Brings back my childhood memories and fantasies. Exactly what I wanted to happen between the both of them!
Amelie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aww, that was simply awesome:) I liked how you portrayed both characters and their relationship. Plus, Chiaki is so incredibly sweet in this story I cannot stop smiling! Keep up the goo work;)
LuLu chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
WOW! I writing abilities are incredible, you could probably become and author (if you aren't already)

Thanks for writing this. It was EPIC.

3 XD