Reviews for Purple Socks
lisaOpine chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww cute haha how promising lovers :P hahaha
DreamingReverie chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This story was good! You have a nice plot :D

The turn of events were fast, but seeing that this is only a one shot, it's good. Maybe you could've elaborated more of their deep feelings towards each other?

But, nonetheless, this is still good.

Keep up the good work! Tsubasa and Misaki all the way! XD

-Rhen
piamettechi chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Q_Q

Finally, another TsubasaxMisaki FF!

Why is that only few of this couple's FF stories Q_Q

Anyway.. thank you, thank you, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you for this LunarChan :D

Added as my one of favorite stories hihihi!

Really love this story! *heart* *heart* *heart*
Sakura Keiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
AWWWW~ THAT WAS SO SWEEET AND CUUUUUTE~!

I'm sorry, but I can't review like I did before. (running out of time) But I really loved it. I also loved the quote. People keep forgetting the good times; all they think about is how one little thing ruined their lives. They never-well, almost never-think about the good things and the people who changed their lives for the better.

Anyway, before I get all emotional (!), I really loved it. Misaki and Tsubasa is my third favorite couple in GA.

One question though, are purple socks even permitted in school? Our school doesn't even permit gray or black socks. But, well, it's your story. XDDD Don't mind me. I'm just overly happy today. I think it's because I've been allowed to use the computer after solving forty polynomial equations.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
The end was sappy and this story was cliche, but nonetheless, it was totally brill. HAHAHHAHA. :D I love the idea of purple socks and how you incorporated it with Misaki's... pink-ness. XD

:) Good job.
Otaku Shoujoxx chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is so sweet :3
Carolle Royale chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awww this was so cute! I love the whole sock concept. Tsubasa and Misaki ftw :)

Keep writing :)

Carolle Royale
cahn019 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
i love it!
Ekbrooke98 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awwww its really cute! I liked it.
papaya-san chapter 1 . 12/1/2011